Prove me wrong, Cast/Crew

That wasn't the response I was looking for. I've been doing a bit of reading apparently there are some issues but no need bring up. Although if makes you feel a little better I've experienced a situation where I spoke to a Deaf friend of mine and he thought I couldn't do well as a film maker, I have a passion for DPing and some editing on the side. Final Cut Pro is a great editing tool but anyways to get to the point not everyone here is what you described. All I can say is just ignore the negative comments. Anyone can succeed if they have the courage, put in time and effort in doing what they love doing. When I succeed; their expectations. I apologize if my post hit a button of yours but that wasn't my intention at all. You seem to know alot about film.

That wasn't the response I was looking for. I've been doing a bit of reading apparently there are some issues but no need bring up. Although if makes you feel a little better I've experienced a situation where I spoke to a Deaf friend of mine and he thought I couldn't do well as a film maker, I have a passion for DPing and some editing on the side. Final Cut Pro is a great editing tool but anyways to get to the point not everyone here is what you described. All I can say is just ignore the negative comments. Anyone can succeed if they have the courage, put in time and effort in doing what they love doing. When I succeed; their expectations. I apologize if my post hit a button of yours but that wasn't my intention at all. You seem to know alot about film.

No I don't know alot about film. Right now I am experiment...
As a hobby.

Well we, YES WE, We can prove your deaf friend. Director of Photography? That is great.
I met some DP in California, they taught me about camera and soft
light wow.
Yes, Final cut pro is nice tool. A lot of people at Hollywood are using that for their movies, especially TRANSFORMERS movie... wow.

Really, there aren't any fancy tools to make wonderful movies, the only tools that we can make wonderful movies, are the COMPUTER Graphics, Final cut pro, actors, and your BRAIN.

I am planning to make my first short action film. I already got my camera,
props I need, script, and everything... just need some actors....

You are right everyone can succeed.

When I mean succeed; their expectations.

I forgot to add in mean.

Thats great; I love casting its fun to observe to see their passion or not for making the part in a role.

I will follow up with a reply later today (Past midnight) I have to get up early in the morning.

I forgot to add in mean.

Thats great; I love casting its fun to observe to see their passion or not for making the part in a role.

I will follow up with a reply later today (Past midnight) I have to get up early in the morning.

I am doing the hard challenging action movie... Right now I will
use my camera to pick up airplane's sound and will use Final Cut
Pro to make it sound more weird. So I can add sound effect to
my film.
Casting, that is great... I just need 2 actors and actress to stand
in front of the green screen. I want to see how to use special effect.
I can ask the local new station if they teach me how they did the
weatherman... how he stands in front of the green screen

Alright, later.

I would love to watch your clip from deaf makers. It's something that would be fun. I was a video editor.

I apologize for the delay.

Yup its great working with the green screen or blue for some :)

Question, whats your favorite movie?

One of my personal favorite of all time would be Mel Gibson's Braveheart. I thought it was wonderful in every aspect.

I apologize for the delay.

Yup its great working with the green screen or blue for some :)

Question, whats your favorite movie?

One of my personal favorite of all time would be Mel Gibson's Braveheart. I thought it was wonderful in every aspect.

I don't know.... I don't have a favorite.

That is why I want to make my own personal favorite film...
I don't care if people like or dislike my film, I do what make
me proud.

So if I don't make it in Movie business or tv business, then
I won't watch movies and tv shows anymore...
I'll just be on internet.... I like internet
I don't pay that much time watching tv or movie.

I am hooked to internet 24 hours a day....
Sorry for being an internet addict...:giggle:

Right now I will try to see if I can make film and see if that
will help me succeed, if not, then I just stay at home
and be on internet..... and and and get me 2 parakeets. :giggle:

Braveheart is a very good movie... slow at the beginning but the end is cool.

What did you learn at the film school in NYFA?

Director of photography, Editing, Producing, casting pretty much everything. The only thing I didn't do is act.

Back