Pondering the Mysteries....

Sweet_KJ said:
LOL Not going into Playboy, nope. But I'd love to rock out on stage someday. Just a matter of getting the right group together :D
Dang, and I was going to ask for your autograph on your special edition Playboy issue someday lol

so you love to act eh? yeah I love acting too...I was one of the most popular actors in middle school...it was alot of fun. getting into alot of plays...like the war play where it was during the first WW and I was playing as a young german teenager and I got shot in the head... poor kid.

And I thought the best part was when I played as the bad guy, and it REALLY got everyone's attention in this...got everybody getting goosebumps and suspense in 'em lol I was the bad guy when I violently beaten up my wife and then went to my brother's house and used a bag of ice over my hand because it hurts as shit when I hit her with the phone, after I heard her say "I love you" but I jumped to conslutions and attacked her with the phone, thinking she was having an affair, but she was actually talking to her BROTHER! dang lol so when I went to my brother's house and he was confessing me that my wife's a whore and stuff...I got pissed off and almost attacked him (he was in a wheel chair and I almost pushed him off the wheel chair) acting as violent and insane as I get, even my relatives were about to scream and tell me to stop doing that! lol it was just a play, you know...everything sure looked real and dramatic, everyone stood up and clapped after the ending, because...it was proably the most realistic and suspensful act I've ever done...lol I love that so I proably like to be an actor in movies someday but proably wont happen since I have other plans...becoming a comic book artist and stuff but if anybody ever ask me around about becoming an actor for a movie, I'd say "sure!" and I get that a try...in drama, comedy, action/adventure, etc whatever I've always loved acting since I took that class in 8th grade lol

anyway, wish you the best of luck into this business ;)

Steel said:
anyway, wish you the best of luck into this business ;)

Haha I wasn't talking about acting... I was talking about forming a rock band. I've always wanted to be a Musician.

But yes, I used to like acting... I still do, but would prefer to be in music. :D You could ask for my autograph anytime.

Did you know that some people from Maxim wanted me to model for them?

Sweet_KJ said:
I have never been a student at CSUN :) I just started going to that area for the parties, that's all.

I graduated from UCSB (Santa Barbara), I have been there for 3.5 years (I graduated quickly! while most are on 5-7 year plans! lol)

ah cool at least u are havin fun at parties :thumb:

Sweet_KJ said:
Did you know that some people from Maxim wanted me to model for them?

No...why didn't you say SO?? lol if you were posted in that magazine, I've would run around bragging that I've spoke to one of the famous maxium girls online and she's from ALLDEAF!!! lol

How old are you? forgive me if I missed that in previous pages, I'm just a tad lazy lol

I'm 19, and will be 20 this october.

Steel said:
No...why didn't you say SO?? lol if you were posted in that magazine, I've would run around bragging that I've spoke to one of the famous maxium girls online and she's from ALLDEAF!!! lol

How old are you? forgive me if I missed that in previous pages, I'm just a tad lazy lol

LOL Yeah, maybe I'll try again at modelling later. :)

I'm 23, will be 24 this May.

And no, no one asked me the age question yet... so keep the questions coming :cool:

funnybebe78 said:
ah cool at least u are havin fun at parties :thumb:

Oh certainly. I'm a born party-animal ;) UCSB is the University of Casual Sex and Beer. just kidding. That's what we call it, tho.

ANyway how is everyone doing today??

I just got back from a run/jog/skip/kickin' up the dirt. I'm really red :o

*huff, huff*

Nah it was a good run. Anyone else work out?

Sweet_KJ said:

*huff, huff*

Yeh -- I run, dance and rock climb

How may km/miles do you run/jog?

Sweet_KJ said:

*huff, huff*

you getting nice 'ol six pack on your tummy? :naughty:

Sweet_KJ said:
It varies... I go from 2 miles to 5 miles a day
dang and when I was in physical conditiong in high school we usually had to go 3 or 4 miles every other day bleh I hated that but I sure did run pretty fast than some of the others...kinda like I'm sonic the hedgehog!

WHOOSH!

I have an hidden six-pack ;) No pot-belly here. I look great in a biniki.

I have stronger legs, and I take pride in that. Anyone want to wrestle? :naughty:

*jumps up and down while rasing hand* ME! ME! ME!

I used to wrestle with my brother alot...it was alot of fun but one day I accidently broke his shoudlers because I was being too rough on him...I was like, 6 or 7 when I almost killed him...man, was I EVER in tons of hot water before...it wasn't pretty but thankfully I never almost killed anyone else though lol

you have any brothers or sisters? even cousins?

I have about 20 cousins in the entire family...and still counting, because some are getting married and will be having kids in the near future, so their kids would be my second cousins lol

Sweet_KJ said:

*huff, huff*

I recently walked 10 miles last Sunday. I also walked 10 miles on one day during Thanksgiving Break. Heh!

Steel said:
I used to wrestle with my brother alot...it was alot of fun but one day I accidently broke his shoudlers because I was being too rough on him...I was like, 6 or 7 when I almost killed him...man, was I EVER in tons of hot water before...it wasn't pretty but thankfully I never almost killed anyone else though lol

Well you were lucky at least you didn't get sentenced to jail like that kid did for killing a younger kid wrestling.

you have any brothers or sisters? even cousins?

Nope, I'm an only child. But I got plenty of cousins -- hmm 6 on my dad's side of the family, and hmm *counting on fingers* 11 cousins and 2nd cousins on mom's side... plus 3 cousins-in-laws. lol I have tons of like 3rd, 4th, and 5th cousins that we know about/close to, too.

VamPyroX said:
I recently walked 10 miles last Sunday. I also walked 10 miles on one day during Thanksgiving Break. Heh!

Hey I remember you saying something about that last year,... returning Blockbuster vids, eh?

mmm-hmmm..so you drive eh?

got my license last summer and drive the 1994 silver ford ranger truck (2x4, but it's all right I guess)

Kj.. Looks like u Got urself a fan... STEEL!.. Whoohooo!:)

knock it off, cheri...

I'm just her number one questionaire! :mrgreen:

Steel said:
knock it off, cheri...

I'm just her number one questionaire! :mrgreen:

Yeah Right Steel.. Deny all u want....:)

Back