Pondering the Mysteries....

Sweet_KJ said:
Hmm. I've been called Crazy. But I do not know of Laka.
I'm sorry... I can't help myself thinking that you are related to crazy laka...because you look SO much like her...expect the fact that she's kinda "big", if you catch my drift...but you look like her "sexy" sister or something lol no offense but it's cool anyway...

so why'd ppl call you crazy?

Steel said:
so why'd ppl call you crazy?

Haha, I'm an only child, and I'm not related to any other Deafies :) People always tells me I look like someone they know.

I've been called crazy, because I like embarrassing people, no matter how outrageous I go.

hmmm you even sound like crazy laka but since you say you dont know her so forget about it anyway...

maybe you are nicer and smarter than her anyway lol ...so what'd you like to do in your spare time?

Steel said:
hmmm you even sound like crazy laka but since you say you dont know her so forget about it anyway...

maybe you are nicer and smarter than her anyway lol ...so what'd you like to do in your spare time?

haha, geez I don't know if I want to be associated with laka. People tell me I'm really sweet and easy to get along with, and a little unpredictable on the wild/crazy side.

In my spare time, I like to do some writing (most end up in the trash bin), drive around visiting people or new places (I'm a very solo traveller), do a lot of reading, and I enjoy kicking back with friends one-on-one. I'm always up to anything new -- been getting into snowboarding, surfing lately.

VamPyroX said:
What are you like when you're drunk?

Apparently I'm really friendly, full of energy until I collapse. And when I come about momentarily, I always take charge, requesting crackers, bread, and water. And sometimes my ASL is a lot better, and my lipreading skills are a lot better (since everything seems in slower motion). But I'm pretty sure I look ridiculous, too.

If you're so curious, why don't you pass me the jello shots?

Sweet_KJ said:
Apparently I'm really friendly, full of energy until I collapse. And when I come about momentarily, I always take charge, requesting crackers, bread, and water. And sometimes my ASL is a lot better, and my lipreading skills are a lot better (since everything seems in slower motion). But I'm pretty sure I look ridiculous, too.

If you're so curious, why don't you pass me the jello shots?
Hmm... I guess I will. The next time you're here, I'll take you to a party where they serve tons of jello shots! :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
Hmm... I guess I will. The next time you're here, I'll take you to a party where they serve tons of jello shots! :thumb:

Ok, I tend to out-shoot other people with the Jello shots, once I have one, I keep going, and keep offering people that I happen to be with more. They always give up, get grossed out after too many. But me, I'd finish it up for them. It's bad. LOL. I don't drink too often, luckily!

Sweet_KJ said:
Why don't you give a guess? ;)
oh ok...uhhhh... 36D?

lol kidding...

anyway, from what I can tell on your size from the avatar...I'm guessing it would be 26B or bigger? heck, B and C are still good :D *snickers*

Steel said:
oh ok...uhhhh... 36D?

lol kidding...

anyway, from what I can tell on your size from the avatar...I'm guessing it would be 26B or bigger? heck, B and C are still good :D *snickers*

Actually what you guessed first was right...

hm.. okay KJ how long u had been at csun? if anyone answered that then eh.. hm *thinkin* ah I'm out of words for now :(

funnybebe78 said:
hm.. okay KJ how long u had been at csun? if anyone answered that then eh.. hm *thinkin* ah I'm out of words for now :(

I have never been a student at CSUN :) I just started going to that area for the parties, that's all.

I graduated from UCSB (Santa Barbara), I have been there for 3.5 years (I graduated quickly! while most are on 5-7 year plans! lol)

Sweet_KJ said:
Actually what you guessed first was right...
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD-D-D-D-D-D-DAMN!

So, ya plan to be famous or what? :mrgreen:

Sweet_KJ said:
I have never been a student at CSUN :) I just started going to that area for the parties, that's all.

I graduated from UCSB (Santa Barbara), I have been there for 3.5 years (I graduated quickly! while most are on 5-7 year plans! lol)
lucky KJ

if you were given the following 3 choices... what would it be and why?

1. Die
2. live on street
3. work at the plantiation field? as a slave?

Steel said:
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD-D-D-D-D-D-DAMN!

So, ya plan to be famous or what? :mrgreen:

LOL Not going into Playboy, nope. But I'd love to rock out on stage someday. Just a matter of getting the right group together :D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
if you were given the following 3 choices... what would it be and why?

1. Die
2. live on street
3. work at the plantiation field? as a slave?

I wouldn't pick #1 because what's the point of dying without living life? I wouldn't pick #3 because I don't like being ordered around. I would pick #2 because I think it would be a lot more interesting to live on the street, have a different materialistic perspective of life, and it would probably give me a far greater appreciation of living as we do now.

Back