Pondering the Mysteries....

Sweet_KJ

Reaction score
Of Miss KJ?? I figured I'd jump into the bandwagon of peeps whose lives are been questioned. So just shoot out your curiosities and comments.... I won't bite!

;)

Cheers! :cheers:

Finally, your own thread! So, how did you hear about AllDeaf?

Hi.. KJ.....

I have some questions....

1. Are you single or do u have a currently boyfriend?

2. What do you like in a Guy?.. That the Test I missed out on.. Grrrr...

3. What do you want to do for a living?

4. Anyone in here That U would Mostly like to date? :naughty:

5. What do u dislike about People?

6. What do you like about People?

Hope you have time to answer these questions.. :)

VamPyroX said:
Finally, your own thread! So, how did you hear about AllDeaf?

I got bored one day and wanted to find a common forum for all Deafies. And I came across this -- and I stayed with it since then!

how's the weather in SoCal? I've always wanted to visit California and see what's the difference since I'm from Jersey (in PA for school, so cold in here :cold: )

whats your favorite vacation spot?

Cheri said:
Hi.. KJ.....

I have some questions....

1. Are you single or do u have a currently boyfriend?

2. What do you like in a Guy?.. That the Test I missed out on.. Grrrr...

3. What do you want to do for a living?

4. Anyone in here That U would Mostly like to date? :naughty:

5. What do u dislike about People?

6. What do you like about People?

Hope you have time to answer these questions.. :)

Hi Cheri ;)

1. I am single, but am constantly mobbed by guys of all ages all the time. Even yesterday at a job fair that I attended, a few guys came up to me and started talked to me -- I was thinking "oh, they're hiring"... nope, turns out they're just job seekers and couldn't help noticing me. Also maybe it's because I'm easy to approach -- easy to talk to, too. :fly3: On the other hand, I am dating a lot lately, no boyfriend (yet). Even someone in the Netherlands.

2. I love it when a guy got a sense of humor. Laughter is the way to my heart. I like guys who are very animated. And those who wouldn't mind my goofiness.

3. At the moment, I'm the Queen of Relaxation, and am looking to make a living, too! My job at the moment is filling out tons of applications. Oh, what fun! I have a BA, too.

4. Hmm, I haven't really pondered on that question -- who would I date? LOL -- anyone want me? :naughty:

5. Hmm.. I'm real laid back about meeting all kinds of people. I don't really judge people on the whole. But I do have a pet peeve: I don't like it when someone doesn't look at me when s/he's talking/signing to me -- it makes me feel they're full of themselves. Blah.

6. I LOVE diversity!!

Oh I have plenty of time to answer -- except when I'm out on a date or driving around Southern California!

Cheers! :cheers:

sweetgal154 said:
how's the weather in SoCal? I've always wanted to visit California and see what's the difference since I'm from Jersey (in PA for school, so cold in here :cold: )

whats your favorite vacation spot?

Hey.... come visit!! Especially during the Spring/Summer/Fall. We just got some rainstorms right now... not bad. It's not as freezing as it may be in the East Coast (I was in NYC for New Year's and just when the cold draft came in! :cold: Ugh I wasn't happy about that... my Californian blood nearly froze over!)

My favorite vacation spot -- hmm, mind you, I've done quite a lot of travelling of my own. I would say the vacation spot that I go to on a regular basis is Carlsbad, CA (San Diego). The place I went to once that I enjoyed was Aruba. Another one is Cabo San Lucas, Baja California. Ah, I miss it!

How did you find this website? Someone refer you to AllDeaf?

Sweet_KJ said:
Hey.... come visit!! Especially during the Spring/Summer/Fall. We just got some rainstorms right now... not bad. It's not as freezing as it may be in the East Coast (I was in NYC for New Year's and just when the cold draft came in! :cold: Ugh I wasn't happy about that... my Californian blood nearly froze over!)

My favorite vacation spot -- hmm, mind you, I've done quite a lot of travelling of my own. I would say the vacation spot that I go to on a regular basis is Carlsbad, CA (San Diego). The place I went to once that I enjoyed was Aruba. Another one is Cabo San Lucas, Baja California. Ah, I miss it!

Hope you enjoyed NYE! I miss NYE, and plan to go one weekend in March and just walk around in the city, go clubbing, etc.

Aruba!! I loved it the minute I arrived there. I met friends, I went to beach to get tan, went on 4-wheeler dirtbike, wave runner, horseback riding, going to bars at night. it was so much fun. I wouldn't mind going back again ;)

i'd love to visit cali, but i'm a broke college student, ha. hopefully someday i'll go and visit cali! ;)

VamPyroX said:
How did you find this website? Someone refer you to AllDeaf?

Thinking back to about several months .... hmmm I think I found it thru/referred by the lady at About.com ;)

sweetgal154 said:
i'd love to visit cali, but i'm a broke college student, ha. hopefully someday i'll go and visit cali! ;)

Hey, I know the feeling... :D

Hi Sweet KJ,.... :D

I would like to ask you a few questions just to get to know ya!...

1. Are u the only :deaf: in the entire family?...

2. Which members in your family that is the closest one?...

3. Do you have any pets?...

4. What is the MOST thing you like about Ca?....

5. Were you born and raise in Ca?....if oot, Please tell me which state....

6. If you have alot of $$ ...what will you do with it?....

7. Do you believe in God?...

:ily:

^Angel^ said:
Hi Sweet KJ,.... :D

I would like to ask you a few questions just to get to know ya!...

1. Are u the only :deaf: in the entire family?...

2. Which members in your family that is the closest one?...

3. Do you have any pets?...

4. What is the MOST thing you like about Ca?....

5. Were you born and raise in Ca?....if oot, Please tell me which state....

6. If you have alot of $$ ...what will you do with it?....

7. Do you believe in God?...

:ily:

Hi Angel! :D

1. Yes, I'm the only :deaf: in my entire family. Except for maybe my dad, who I suspect is a little hard-of-hearing.

2. My closest relative is my cousin Stephanie. She's one of my best friends, too. Unfortunately she's in Philly.

3. Yeah, I have two kitty cats. They're not officially mine, they're mom's. I'm looking into getting a couple chameleons :D

4. California -- the beaches, the weather during the majority of the year, the Mountains.. ahh :)

5. Yup, I'm 100% Southern Californian -- 4th generation to be exact!

6. If I had a lot of money, I would definitely travel even more! Also I would save half of it to put towards my "nest egg'

7. I do not have to believe in God as one entity. I just believe there are a little bit of God in all of us -- which is why I respect the Hindu belief of many entities of God/Goddess coming from One. I think all of us are such.

Cheers!

Hi Kj again! :)

1. Do you live alone,with Roomate or ur Parents?

2. What do u like Most about ur hometown?

3. Do you travel alot or less now?

4. Would u be able to drive or Fly a Distance to meet some deaf people here in alldeaf? Cuz I would love to meet you!:)

5. What is ur Favorite Word U always say?

6. Do you go out to Bars or Clubs when U are meeting up with Friends?

7. How Come u do not Post a lot in Alldeaf?

8. What is your favorite Hobby? and Why?

9. Would u like to get married or have Children?

10. How tall are you?

Thats about all I wanted to ask so far.. :) :ily:

Cheri said:
Hi Kj again! :)

1. Do you live alone,with Roomate or ur Parents?

2. What do u like Most about ur hometown?

3. Do you travel alot or less now?

4. Would u be able to drive or Fly a Distance to meet some deaf people here in alldeaf? Cuz I would love to meet you!:)

5. What is ur Favorite Word U always say?

6. Do you go out to Bars or Clubs when U are meeting up with Friends?

7. How Come u do not Post a lot in Alldeaf?

8. What is your favorite Hobby? and Why?

9. Would u like to get married or have Children?

10. How tall are you?

Thats about all I wanted to ask so far.. :) :ily:

Hi Cheri again! :) I love the Twins ;) Curiosity is the best thing!

1. At the moment, I live with the folks. Ah, but am desperately ready to move out (just gotta find the job first!) Hopefully I'll have my own place down in the San Diego area -- so I can bring boys home anytime I want! :naughty:

2. My hometown is a bit unique -- it's nothing like the bigger cities in California. It is more of a college town -- more people during the school year, and a more relaxed atmosphere in the summer time. It is also a bit of an artsy, close-knitted community, where everyone waves at each other. Also my hometown has lots of parks!

3. Hmm, I think I travel about the same or perhaps a little bit more than before. I definitely do drive a lot! I've been to more places than my parents have in their lifetime! LOL, and they're trying to catch up!

4. I wouldn't mind flying or driving to meet some of you at AD! It depends on the $Moola$ situation :)

5. Favorite word I always say? Hmmm.. how about favorite sound? *Meow* I also enjoy purring, but always have performance anxiety when trying to do it in front of other people. Hehe

6. Sometimes I do go out to bars/clubs when I meet up with friends. Other times I just go over their house, or whatever.

7. I haven't really posted a lot in AD lately because there are some sensitive subjects that I just would like to bow-out of -- and heyy.... so it is true, I'm a bit mysterious! :thumb:

8. Would driving count? Because it takes me to places! Also I enjoy reading, I've been a bookworm since I got out of college -- ah the leisure!

9. Of course, I would like to get married one day! And children, I'll stick with pets for now. Maybe eventually -- or even better to wait until they give the men the capability to carry a baby to term themselves. Hehe

10. I'm 5 foot, 8 and half inches tall. *purr*

Keep those questions coming! How come only the Twins are interested in me? ;)

Keep those questions coming! How come only the Twins are interested in me?

:lol: ...I :dunno:.....We're just interesting getting to know each and every one of you guys!... ;)

Hi SweetKJ,

I do have a few more questions to ask you because , I'm curious....

1. Do u go to any deafclub or deafevents?...

2. What is ONE thing you dislike about yourself?...

3. What was your MOST embrassment moments that you've experiences ?

4. If there is ONE thing that you dislike about your life and What will U do?...

5. When u were little what was your dreams of becoming when you grow up?...

6. What will u do if you were driving on a road and seen an accident....Will you pulled over and risk your life by helping or saving that person?...Or Will you pass by and not risking your life by helping or saving that person?...

7. If you had million of dollars....Will you give half to the hungry shelters for Children and Familes?...

8. What was the WORSEST experiences you ever had in your life?....

:D

1. Do u go to any deafclub or deafevents?...

2. What is ONE thing you dislike about yourself?...

3. What was your MOST embrassment moments that you've experiences ?

4. If there is ONE thing that you dislike about your life and What will U do?...

5. When u were little what was your dreams of becoming when you grow up?...

6. What will u do if you were driving on a road and seen an accident....Will you pulled over and risk your life by helping or saving that person?...Or Will you pass by and not risking your life by helping or saving that person?...

7. If you had million of dollars....Will you give half to the hungry shelters for Children and Familes?...

8. What was the WORSEST experiences you ever had in your life?....

:D

Hi Angel :applause:

1. Yes, I do go to some Deaf events -- I go to the Block almost monthly, and I just discovered Coffee Crema in SD :)wave: gnarlydorkette!). Lately, I've been going to more CSUN stuff... I think I've been more involved lately :D It's great being single too!

2. Hmm, one thing I dislike about myself -- hmm, good question.. let me think for a minute... mmm that is a toughie! LOL Maybe the fact that I'm an only child? I hate getting so much attention/worrying from the folks.

3. The most embarrassing moment I've experienced? Hahaha, it wasn't embarrassing to me at all, but it certainly embarrassed my friends/cousin :naughty: There's been a few occasions when I go into a store, and they have vibrating head massagers, and just a regular back massagers -- I would have my friend/cousin try it on me, and I would moan aloud and look like I'm having an orgasm. That certainly attracted a lot of eye-raising. My friends/cousin were like "I don't know her!"

4. Hmm, I should have been a little more productive and have found a good job and place to live before I graduated from college! Blah. Other than that there's nothing else I would have changed about my life.

5. I always wanted to be a Rock star, plain and simple. Rock on!

6. I definitely am a good-samaritian -- I would pull over and get help and do whatever I can, if I'm one of the first people on the scene. But if I'm just stuck in traffic I just go with the flow.

7. If I had a million dollars, I may donate some, but not half of it to hunger shelters. I would rather volunteer my time there, and bring what I have with me.

8. The worst experience I've had in my life -- I'd rather not say, but does have something to do with relationship/death/future. But I'm over that now :D

Keep those questions coming :)

I'm kinda making a *bump*

and thought to ask how everyone is doing :) How were your weekend?

This weekend was great... I got really drunk and passed out many times. I'm very thankful for those who came to my attention -- I'm one of those people who stays really nice even while drunk haha. And then I sobered up quickly, cuz I was eating a lot of crackers, bread/toast, with lots of water. I was fine in like 4-5 hours. Slept for a couple hours, and then drove out to San Diego and spent the weekend with the guy I'm dating :) I'm so glad the weather was very pleasant in So. California after all that rain we've been getting, and now it's raining again. Lucky! We even hit the beach, and I got a little tan :)

Once again, if y'all got questions, feel free to shoot!

Back