Please Pray For My Friend's son

TB, I want to come to funeral home. I will need an address for the place so I can go. Please let me know. I'll send you a private message with my Blackberry address. I know you have a lot going on but if you will at least send it to BabyAngel or someone else I know, I would appreciate it. Many people from my church want to go also. Many of us know Teana. Thanks!

Tears went down my cheeks while I was reading all the posts and RR's poem from yesterday.
I am so sorry for what had happened to him and I will pray for God to give you all the strength as you all go through with his funeral.
Hugs to Tyler's family, TB, RebelGirl and everyone who knew Tyler personally :grouphug:

linneaelliott said:
TB, I want to come to funeral home. I will need an address for the place so I can go. Please let me know. I'll send you a private message with my Blackberry address. I know you have a lot going on but if you will at least send it to BabyAngel or someone else I know, I would appreciate it. Many people from my church want to go also. Many of us know Teana. Thanks!
i got ur pmed.. i will do that.. sigh

i am so sorry to hear that tyler has passed away. i hope his family and loved ones are able to grieve properly :(

I know this sounds rude to ask but how come he got a fever what cause it and does anyone have any ideas?

Im truely sorry about what happen and ya'll are in my prayers....

RoyalMajesty said:
I know this sounds rude to ask but how come he got a fever what cause it and does anyone have any ideas?

I'll PM so as to not upset people with the answer.

TweetyBird said:
let yall know abt funeral... tmw 5pm to 8pm view and wed 1pm buried...

alright will be there.. guess what.. what i did in my dream... I dreamed that Tyler still alive and pat my shoulder while I drawing of Tyler and he said he love my drawing of him and big grins.. its beat my heart so hard!! from last night

ShortyIrish7 said:
alright will be there.. guess what.. what i did in my dream... I dreamed that Tyler still alive and pat my shoulder while I drawing of Tyler and he said he love my drawing of him and big grins.. its beat my heart so hard!! from last night

Wow must be that he is so proud of you that you did draw of Tyler :) ..

I never meet or dont know who is Tyler but yesterday I went to the store and saw one of guy that look like Tyler and he is look like age 12 to 13 yrs old it is same street name where I live. I was said hmm wow look like Tyler's face.

RoyalMajesty said:

nah u are not rude to ask me smile.. cuz of the brain swelling caused fever high that how..

DeafMonkey said:
Wow must be that he is so proud of you that you did draw of Tyler :) ..

I never meet or dont know who is Tyler but yesterday I went to the store and saw one of guy that look like Tyler and he is look like age 12 to 13 yrs old it is same street name where I live. I was said hmm wow look like Tyler's face.
yeah he did.. oh yea? about store.. same thing yesterday at Walmart.. saw a boy look like TYLER too!!.. WOW!! seems Tyler is the one angel or what?

ShortyIrish7 said:
yeah he did.. oh yea? about store.. same thing yesterday at Walmart.. saw a boy look like TYLER too!!.. WOW!! seems Tyler is the one angel or what?

Yeah when I am on my way to the store it is near my home and saw the boy just ran then stop stand and yelling other of his friend but I saw his face twice that look like Tyler wow. Oh really you saw the boy that look like Tyler at the wal mart?

That was so amazing to see the boy that look like Tyler wow.

DeafMonkey said:
Yeah when I am on my way to the store it is near my home and saw the boy just ran then stop stand and yelling other of his friend but I saw his face twice that look like Tyler wow. Oh really you saw the boy that look like Tyler at the wal mart?

That was so amazing to see the boy that look like Tyler wow.
yeah its so strange!! and also his mother Teana was on the news for alabama.. I saw it recently.. wow.. tyler is the people's fan and popluar... its tear my eyes...

Back