Please Pray For My Friend's son

What a beautiful frame you made it, It looks like you bought it, but you made it really good.

Beautiful!!

TweetyBird said:
thanks everyone for say that..

yea deafmonkey i know what u mean.. yea it look alike..

that okay deafga...:hug:

Yeah welcome :) .. who is deafga? hmm :)

I´m very very very sad to see him go which he is too young to die... :(

Give Tyler´s family with my deepest sympathy.

Thank you for share beautiful peom and frame, RR and Tweetybirdie... I am thinking of you and wishing to comfort you, RG and Tyler´s family. :(

Truely saddening to hear about Tyler who is only 11 years old handsome boy. My thoughts and prayers for him and his family even thou I do not know them. Now that he has a good home and we know our Lord takes real good care of him forever.

May he Rest In Peace... Amen.

yeah thats cute frame... and also I am all ready to plan to drawing pic of Tyler's pic because I am an artist.. anyways.. i was there in hospital.. its really sad and feel so emotion bec I wanna take his place but he already in peace and without feel suffer... he is with her rasied close a guy named Wayne in heaven.. I am sure he is happy with Wayne as safe... will be there for his mother.. we love you and mom the Tea!!!

May the Lord be with this family as they are going through the hard and griefing time. May the Lord richly bless Tweetybird, Rebelgirl & Jaci, and Babyangel for being Tyler's friend. Tweetybird, you are very amazing woman that had been there for family at hospital and keep update with us. That proved a True Friend Tyler ever have. You created frame picture with neat stuff. You have a gift to share with us about Tyler's favorite sport and hobby. Rebelgirl and Jaci, your picture with Tyler in car showed me that you are very close to him. He must be very happy and proud to have you as his special family by expression of his face. Babyangel, the story you had shared with us touched all of us about seeing Tyler grew up. It is very amazing friend you had share with us.

Gin~

Life Support is the same as being on the Respirator. when your body shuts down such as your heart stops or your brain isn't functioning right.. the drs normally put them on the life support to keep their breathing, oxygen, blood flowing til they start healing and the heart back to normal. Well, tyler was without oxygen for 10 to 15 minutes so that's what caused him to be brain-damaged. He barely survived but was fighting for his life. He gave in because his brain has completely stopped all activities. He died yesterday but he's still on the respirator so they can take his organs. Tyler's mother decided to donate his organs. I'm so proud of her to let them do that. Tyler would have wanted that too. The surgeons are coming between 4am to 6am to take the organs then the funeral home will come pick him up. Teana, Tyler's mother, will be going to the funeral home today and start making arrangements. More likely the viewing will be tomorrow night and burial Tuesday.

We all have done what we could do.. you all have been great!

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts!

TB and RG, I am so sorry to hear that and sorry that I wasnt online til just now. I just got home from out on a date.

I just wanted to give you a hugs and my thought will go with his family, friends and his schoolmates. It is a truly sad time for all of us to see a young boy to go. I am sure God have plan for him to be up there.

RIP Tyler.

pretty frame tweety

i am sorry about tyler
:grouphug: to people who know tyler personally half smile

TweetyBird said:
that i made frame for funeral serivce...

That was best frame for that kind of pix u made!! Very beautiful frame...

May Lord bless ur heart for doing that for Tyler....

Thanks for share this with us, dear...

I got goosebumps, I'm very impressive your artwork and poem so beautiful touchy on my hearts... Wow, Amazing beautiful hear hear....

Give your friend's parent a hug... My deep cololences to your son's family...

~AngelWolf~ said:
That was best frame for that kind of pix u made!! Very beautiful frame...

May Lord bless ur heart for doing that for Tyler....

Thanks for share this with us, dear...
thanks so much!!! yea i have soft heart smile..

GalaxyAngel said:
I got goosebumps, I'm very impressive your artwork and poem so beautiful touchy on my hearts... Wow, Amazing beautiful hear hear....

Give your friend's parent a hug... My deep cololences to your son's family...
sure i will do that.. :hug:

RebelGirl said:
Gin~

Life Support is the same as being on the Respirator. when your body shuts down such as your heart stops or your brain isn't functioning right.. the drs normally put them on the life support to keep their breathing, oxygen, blood flowing til they start healing and the heart back to normal. Well, tyler was without oxygen for 10 to 15 minutes so that's what caused him to be brain-damaged. He barely survived but was fighting for his life. He gave in because his brain has completely stopped all activities. He died yesterday but he's still on the respirator so they can take his organs. Tyler's mother decided to donate his organs. I'm so proud of her to let them do that. Tyler would have wanted that too. The surgeons are coming between 4am to 6am to take the organs then the funeral home will come pick him up. Teana, Tyler's mother, will be going to the funeral home today and start making arrangements. More likely the viewing will be tomorrow night and burial Tuesday.

We all have done what we could do.. you all have been great!

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts!

Yeah coloravalanche asked what life support do? so i looked for info and post on this site for her to undy what it is .. you are right that Respirator do keep the patient alive even tho brain is damaged long enough for them to harvest the organs to be donated to other people who need them to live.

I tried to look for info about blood flowing but couldnt find any. I guess its better to ask dr as I am not a dr. I was just trying to be helpful you know? sighs..

HUgs and still pray for the family and friends to get thru this difficult times ahead.. :(

TweetyBird and RebaGirl

I was away for couple days.... UNtil today I was wondering about Tyler....I had to read all over again... darn it,.. tears rolled down on my cheeks... I am very very sorry about Tyler passing away.... At least he is with God and all Angels...

Thanks!!
SxyPorkie

Ohno...

I'm VERY Sorry... :tears: Tyler passed away...I've got goose bumps now. :shock: I really like this poem and beautiful frame ...

Attachments

• angel.gif
    angel.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 77
Back