Please Pray For My Friend's son

ShortyIrish7 said:
yeah its so strange!! and also his mother Teana was on the news for alabama.. I saw it recently.. wow.. tyler is the people's fan and popluar... its tear my eyes...
yea i saw it too.. it made me crying sigh.. she did wonderful job on news..

ShortyIrish7 said:
yeah its so strange!! and also his mother Teana was on the news for alabama.. I saw it recently.. wow.. tyler is the people's fan and popluar... its tear my eyes...

Oh really She was on the news wow I am sure Tyler will be so proud of his mommy :). It make me feel goosebump that you saw her on the news :)

DeafMonkey said:
Oh really She was on the news wow I am sure Tyler will be so proud of his mommy :). It make me feel goosebump that you saw her on the news :)
yeahhh he is!! aww that you got goosebump..so anyways I am done with drawing and will take snap by my sk 2 tmw before funeral service.. I will post that pic of drawing.. love ya all!!

ShortyIrish7 said:
yeahhh he is!! aww that you got goosebump..so anyways I am done with drawing and will take snap by my sk 2 tmw before funeral service.. I will post that pic of drawing.. love ya all!!

you good at drawing? :) will post in here? :)

http://www.legacy.com/huntsville/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=18428644

Tyler Z. Campbell

Aug. 16, 1994 July 8, 2006
Tyler Zachary Campbell, 11, of New Market passed away Saturday at a local hospital. He attended Meridianville Middle School, where he was on the Honor Roll. He loved playing sports and was a member of the First Baptist Church in Hazel Green. He was preceded in death by his father, Curtis Wayne Daniel. He is survived by his mother, Teana Campbell; father, Michael Thompson; one brother, Blake Anthony Thompson; grandparents, Susan Bramlett, Yvonne Thompson and Braly Thompson; several aunts, uncles, cousins, a host of friends and friends in the deaf community. Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Hazel Green Funeral Home. Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday from the First Baptist Church in Hazel Green with the Rev. Bobby Eads officiating. Burial will follow in the Moon cemetery. The body will lie in state one hour prior to services.
Published in The Huntsville Times on 7/11/2006.
Guest Book • Flowers • Gift Shop • Charities

Can i ask to sista TB? is Tyler's mom hearing right ? i just make sure cuz thought look like deaf or not :) and still break my heart that Tyler is with :angel:

whew.. when i view the tv news. i actually cried. i do feel her.. oh man. im so sorry that she has to go through.. im impressed with her for trying to move on. she said shes not worried about it because she knew hes with the people who he loves up in the heaven... sigh... hes too handsome and young to die! but guess God has his plan for a reason....

LovelyBlkGal said:
Can i ask to sista TB? is Tyler's mom hearing right ? i just make sure cuz thought look like deaf or not :) and still break my heart that Tyler is with :angel:
she is deaf not hearing.. smile..

LisaMarie said:
whew.. when i view the tv news. i actually cried. i do feel her.. oh man. im so sorry that she has to go through.. im impressed with her for trying to move on. she said shes not worried about it because she knew hes with the people who he loves up in the heaven... sigh... hes too handsome and young to die! but guess God has his plan for a reason....
yea that right she say not worry cuz of he is with his stepfather in heaven cuz of he died last oct in 2005 then now tyler.. they are together in heaven... they are very close..

TweetyBird said:
yea that right she say not worry cuz of he is with his stepfather in heaven cuz of he died last oct in 2005 then now tyler.. they are together in heaven... they are very close..
wow what a bad time for her... may i ask what happened to his stepfather? if its too personal dont need to share.. are they (tyler and his step dad) close?

LisaMarie said:
wow what a bad time for her... may i ask what happened to his stepfather? if its too personal dont need to share.. are they (tyler and his step dad) close?
he had heart plms all in his life and had surgery for new heart but he was on list for new heart in 2 days before he died... that how... yea they were very close cuz he raised tyler since he born..

TweetyBird said:
he had heart plms all in his life and had surgery for new heart but he was on list for new heart in 2 days before he died... that how... yea they were very close cuz he raised tyler since he born..
wow..i can imagine how hard it is on both when he passed away and now hard on the mother! im glad she has u and RB as her good friend!! im sure she need u girls especially today!

DeafMonkey said:
you good at drawing? :) will post in here? :)
ofc I do good artist.. because I am an profsessional artist.. you will see.. I will post here after funeral service because here range is block so cant use sk2 so when in the town I will snap it then post here tonight.. and also I viewed of news again Teana is postive in there because she said that Tyler is not alone because he with with other people.. shes right... cant wait to hugs her so hard today this evening... :)
Also I did sign of Guest Book of Tyler Campbell recently

LisaMarie said:
wow..i can imagine how hard it is on both when he passed away and now hard on the mother! im glad she has u and RB as her good friend!! im sure she need u girls especially today!
yea thats right.. sigh.. i am glad that RB and I been there for her..

ShortyIrish7 said:
ofc I do good artist.. because I am an profsessional artist.. you will see.. I will post here after funeral service because here range is block so cant use sk2 so when in the town I will snap it then post here tonight.. and also I viewed of news again Teana is postive in there because she said that Tyler is not alone because he with with other people.. shes right... cant wait to hugs her so hard today this evening... :)
Also I did sign of Guest Book of Tyler Campbell recently
i did signed of Guest Book of Tyler too

Hello … Glad you and others notice there is Guest Book on the website that I posted previously. I wasn’t sure if I’m allowing to post here without your permission. Because I don’t know them well and I’m basically an AD newbie. I don’t want to offend. I just thought perhaps others would like to read.

Also there is photo gallery in Guest Book that you could submit pictures for memories of Tyler there too such as Tyler with his baseball uniform, Tyler and Jaci and perhaps more. I’m so glad Tyler had a good time on July 4th. Tyler Campbell will be missed by a lot of people. He’s now God’s angel. I will continue to pray for Teana and her family/friends.

TB, Thanks for sharing news link. Wow, Tyler's mom was so brave to share story for tv news. God is with them for comfort.

IcedTeaRulz said:
TB, Thanks for sharing news link. Wow, Tyler's mom was so brave to share story for tv news. God is with them for comfort.
yea his mom is very strong and brave... she been think postive and doing for tyler's sake

Back