Please Pray For My Friend's son

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
yesterday, my friend and her son came my apt for 4th of july and swimming.. he was fine and they left to home... this morning at 3am, her son had headaches and his mom gave him a med for this.. he rested til mom went bed, he was online.. til he went mom's bedroom and woke her up, say he had trouble breath, he had asthma.. mom took him to ER in her car, he passed out and his heart stopped for 15 min, his mom speed and hurry up to ER... so they got him alive, whew.. so he havent wake up since 3am til now, so the dr took brain test and see how much destory is.. so his brain is 95 to 99% destory, no active.. his personal, walk, taste, see, are gone... so in few days if not change anything then he will be gone.. he is ONLY 11 YRS OLD!!!!! i saw him lay on bed, it hitted my heart and cried hard.. i was shake and upset... also Rebelgirl is too... cuz of her daughter jaci and her son Tyler are very very close friends... sigh.. so pls pls pray for him getting better and strong back again... pretty lot friends were there and support for her and her son.. i been there since 8am to 5pm... i will visit them tmw again.. sigh.. *crying hard* :tear:

TweetyBird said:
yesterday, my friend and her son came my apt for 4th of july and swimming.. he was fine and they left to home... this morning at 3am, her son had headaches and his mom gave him a med for this.. he rested til mom went bed, he was online.. til he went mom's bedroom and woke her up, say he had trouble breath, he had asthma.. mom took him to ER in her car, he passed out and his heart stopped for 15 min, his mom speed and hurry up to ER... so they got him alive, whew.. so he havent wake up since 3am til now, so the dr took brain test and see how much destory is.. so his brain is 95 to 99% destory, no active.. his personal, walk, taste, see, are gone... so in few days if not change anything then he will be gone.. he is ONLY 11 YRS OLD!!!!! i saw him lay on bed, it hitted my heart and cried hard.. i was shake and upset... also Rebelgirl is too... cuz of her daughter jaci and her son Tyler are very very close friends... sigh.. so pls pls pray for him getting better and strong back again... pretty lot friends were there and support for her and her son.. i been there since 8am to 5pm... i will visit them tmw again.. sigh.. *crying hard* :tear:

Oh wow...I am so sorry...

Oh I am so sorry! I will pray for his speedy recovery. Keep us updated about him. :grouphug:

Well as of now.. he has no brain activities.. he's not responding to anything only seizures he's responding to but nothing else. he's only 11 years old. He's like a son to me. Its breaking my heart.

Awww I am so sorry TB! A lot of hugs to u and Rebel too. I hope he can wake up and be healthy again!

Keep us posted and prayers will be keep going on!

:hug:

Rebelgirl and i say thanks everyone for prayers... pls still prayers..

I am so sorry to hear about the boy. He and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.

oh no ! That's such a sad tragedy I'm very sorry
and he is in my prayers.

Wow this is AWFUL! I hope he will be ok, but it doesn't sound like a good news at all.This is the most weird sympotms I have heard of all day. What's reason for his headache and passout? Did the doctor say anything about those odd symptoms?

oh man, its alike out of blue, and all the suddenly. I pray for him to get well. I wish I could give u some :hug: tweety and Rebel

I am sorry to hear this.. hes in our prayer and thoughts..

that what i learned last december.. I took Allen to ER after he ate nuts, had allergic reaction then hit asthma attack.. when he was in ER, he almost had heart attack..

hes only 3 that time.. Drs scolded me.. to CALL 911.. and ambulance come and they have special equipments will save his life.. less impact..

so if the kids or adults have asthma attack.. call 911 .. they will come with special equipments and take him to ER.. will save 1/2 of time life..

oh wow I hope so he get better soon. I hope he make it and be more alive again. :(

when I see the words said " passed out and heart stop for 15 mins" it make me *gasp* with shocked but whew they got him alive whew.

Oh no.. I will keep Tyler in my thoughts and my prayers.. This is terrible! :(

hugs tb and rebel.. :(

Back