Please Pray For My Friend's son

Whoa...wait a min are you talking about Tyler and his mom "T" from Hunstville??? If so I know them for a long time.

I will pray for them. I am sorry to hear about that and hope everythning will goes well.

Sorry to hear about Tyler. He and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.

My prayers and thoughts to Tyler and his families, friends... I hope he will recover.

Oh no!

This is awful! It doesn't sound good new to me because Tyler's heart had been stop for 15 minutes which it's too long to affect his brain. It would be SAVED if it's less than 4 minutes but 15 minutes... Oh no, my dear... I hope miracle will be work on him... I beleive in miracle mostly and hope that it will work on him...

:hug: for Tweetybirdie and Rebelgirl... :(

Keep update with news.

BabyAngel said:
Whoa...wait a min are you talking about Tyler and his mom "T" from Hunstville??? If so I know them for a long time.

I will pray for them. I am sorry to hear about that and hope everythning will goes well.
yea thats right.. that him...

update

i immed his mom, asked abt Tyler... she say no change BUT seirzure(sp) stopped so they take brain test again.. HOPE GOOD NEWS!!! *sigh*

pls pray harder! i will visit them today.. i will keep FYI abt news... thanks everyone...:hug:

that is heartbreaking- 11 is tooooo young.

I'll be keeping everyone in my thoughts.

Aww I'm really sorry to hear that, I'll be sure to keep Tyler in my prayers and pray that he will make it through... :(

OMG! I'm so sorry, sometimes life doesn't prepare us for situations like that, nor does it give us words to say, All I can really say to this point is that your friend's son is in my thoughts and prayer until the time of recovery. I hope nothing worst comes out of it. :grouphug: @ TB and RG!

My heartfelt prayers and thoughts will be upon the boy and his mom, immediate family and friends. Please hang in there--keep us informed too, ty....

*this will remain 'sticky' for the time being*

~RR

Oh Im so sorry to hear this awful news . i does to understand as i had been there recently with the one i love......now amazingly he had survive after had been in coma for over one week. .... i will keep pray for this 11 years old boy .. am really so sorry ... i am pray for him and his family too .... Angels will watch over him hopefully will having good news very soon.... :hug:

Thanks RR!

Update: sigh the result test came, the brain is swelling and still same nutthin change anything so the dr say if swelling is going up n he will die.. So pls pray for this.. The seirzure is back again. Sigh

TweetyBird said:
Thanks RR!

Update: sigh the result test came, the brain is swelling and still same nutthin change anything so the dr say if swelling is going up n he will die.. So pls pray for this.. The seirzure is back again. Sigh
ohhh Im soo sorry and my prayers and thoughts are with them, let us know what the new updated news is okay :angel:

Did you telll DR that she gave your son last medation Child's medication.. Important info for DR so DR can scan what wrong w/activity brain...

I pray your friend's son and get well recovery... Jesus will look out for your friend's son fully hand.. to help heal him....

Breath breaking my heart goes out for your friend's son really quite so young age of 11 yrs old... I'll be touched prayer for your friend's son....

Ohh I am sorry to hear about that :( and my prayers.... hope that the doctors will be able to help him soon :|

I visit friend and her son hospital yesterday, saw TB and RG there and more friends to comfy friend. it was too sad to see tyler in the bed on machine, hopefully for tyler wake up and he is in my thoughts and PRAYER for friend and her son TYLER :hug:

It is a heartbreaking news for all of us. Yes he is so young and have a full life ahead of him. I am sure will pray and keep him in my thought thoughout the ordeal. :hug:

Back