Please Pray For My Friend's son

oh man! u got me all teary!! im soooo sorry that your friend has to go thru like this with her son! im praying for your friend's son. My thoughts are with you all...

It made me cry after look at the picture... What a waste!!! :( He's too young and handsome...

My thought stay with him and his family... :(

It's really hurt...

Update: his blood pressure n heart dropping then up n down.. So it not good news.. Sigh.. I still keep update with yall.. I came home at 1 37am so i will fyi tmw morning sup with tyler allright.

Oh.. I will keep contuine to pray for tyler and his family too ... hope for a miracle.... The lovely picture of handsome young lad tyler ... bless him ... thank you for sharing it with us ... and hope TB is okay we all think of them .... :angel:

Adding my prayers that he may be healed in Jesus Christ's Name and That God please grant him a miracle that is really much needed in Jesus Christ's Name Amen. :angel:

I am so sorry to hear that he gotta go. Here is my :hug:. What a waste and hope the doctor find out why this is happening to him. It is not fair for him. I am sure he will be miss by his mom, family, friends and all of his schoolmates.

OHHH I am very sorry again,(sigh)....My head was spinning. :dizzy: and tears in my eyes when I looked at the picture of Tyler. :tears: I will continue my prayers for him :angel:

I woke up, checked sk 2 and not die yet.. So taking shower then visit them ok

:cry: I am very sorry and it broke my heart to hear this and saw the picture of Tyler. He is so handsome. Is he the only child? He and his family are in my prayer. I am glad you and Rebelgirl are there for them and it helps alot.

Wonder if my husband knows his mother or not.

Wow im sorry to hear about Tyler I pray that he wont be in pain and that he will get well soon.

AngelOfRoses said:
:cry: I am very sorry and it broke my heart to hear this and saw the picture of Tyler. He is so handsome. Is he the only child? He and his family are in my prayer. I am glad you and Rebelgirl are there for them and it helps alot.

Wonder if my husband knows his mother or not.
yea he is only child that she had now... umm, ur hubby might know her, her ex hubby is wayne daniel?

TweetyBird said:
Tyler's both of kidney are fail.. sigh..

aww oh no hope if can replace new kidney ? :( hope keep going to get better or so I cross my fingers. :(

DeafMonkey said:
aww oh no hope if can replace new kidney ? :( hope keep going to get better or so I cross my fingers. :(
cant cuz of brain cant control to kidney so kidney are fail...

Oh dear it sound bad.

It is sad to know he is the only child.

Oh no!! *sniffs*

hes in our prayers.. and his mother & dad.. friends & families.

:hug: Tyler... You are in good hands with up above.. with all beautiful hills that you can hit bat, ball go far far away! Fly away with angels.. and you are not in pain..

TweetyBird said:
cant cuz of brain cant control to kidney so kidney are fail...

ohhhhh now I got it that the brain cant contol to the kidneys :( .. I hope his brain get better so his kidneys get better. :(

Sorry to hear the boy not doing good. He is in God's hands now and pray for the best. :angel:

Back