Please Pray For My Friend's son

oh man
i read all the posts and this thread torned my heart apart i am actually crying right now when i saw his picture and image him in hospital bed fighting for his life which he is losing

man i agree that tyler is handsome and sweet boy

i had my own tegedy long time ago i lost my 2 cousins in same car accident SO young

i know how tyler's mom feel about losing tyler so young

HUGS to rg and tweety and others who knows tyler personally :grouphug:
i start my prayer when this thread started smile never too late smile

Find anything about the news yet?

I would like to give a :grouphug: to friends and Tyler's family that feel sad about Tyler.

I hope doctor found in Tyler's brain. I cross the fingers :( :( :(

I just spoke with TB on SK2 and told me that Tyler isn't doing great. :( They will unplug the machine today. :( So please put a lot of prayers for Tyler's family. TB will post some more later when she get a chance.

oh man not again like TOF over again

SIGH *still crying*

my prayer are still going

LakeTahoe said:
I just spoke with TB on SK2 and told me that Tyler isn't doing great. :( They will unplug the machine today. :( So please put a lot of prayers for Tyler's family. TB will post some more later when she get a chance.

ohh serious?? awww :( I am sure that Tyler's family and friends really sooo upsetting :(

moonflower said:
oh man not again like TOF over again

SIGH *still crying*

my prayer are still going

Yeah that is why I post in here yesterday I was said ohhh no remind me of TOF :(:(

oh no! that little boy is so handsome. sad. I am in your prayers. Hard to lose Tyler. I pray he is fighting...

Pls let us know and hey SIsta pls HANG IN THERE Ok i wuld love give you :hug: when i see you in person and RB too ok

Yeah it reminded me of TOF even though I don't know her too well. It is still so sad!!! :(

TB said that the doctors took tests on him to see if his blood is flowing in his brain or not...seemed it does not. So they may have to unplug the life support machine. :(

So I leave TB alone to spend time with Tyler and his family till TB page me back.

:grouphug:

DeafMonkey said:
Yeah that is why I post in here yesterday I was said ohhh no remind me of TOF :(:(

LakeTahoe said:
Yeah it reminded me of TOF even though I don't know her too well. It is still so sad!!! :(

TB said that the doctors took tests on him to see if his blood is flowing in his brain or not...seemed it does not. So they may have to unplug the life support machine. :(

So I leave TB alone to spend time with Tyler and his family till TB page me back.

:grouphug:

Yah me too I dont know TOF very well but I have been chatting with her before which she is so funny,help, etc but sad to see her that she is gone but now Tyler oh no :(

Doctors are still checking in Tyler's blood right now if it is flowing in his brian ? be please find what is wrong in Tyler's :(

yeah let them to spend with Tyler in hopstial and we can wait to hear from the news when TB come back and let us know :)

aw man..this is soo sad...so innocent and handsome little boy...I prayed for him recently...breaks my heart... :( :tears:

*exhale breath carried away*

Oh dear.. please God, let him stay live...
I know Jesus will be always w/your friend's son...

Such a shame, having this happen to a child. I hope he goes peacefully and that his family and friends can find comfort in each other.

GalaxyAngel said:
*exhale breath carried away*

Oh dear.. please God, let him stay live...
I know Jesus will be always w/your friend's son...

yeah same here and also I went outside and talk to the sky to said please let tyler to be alive so he can see the future like go to college, wife and have a kids in future. Tyler is too young at age 11 yrs old :(

DM,
The tested turned out not in a great news. That's why they have to unplug the life support machine today. :(

I am sure TB will keep u posted later. I paged her and let her know that I leave her alone to spend more times and gave her a lot of hugs.

LakeTahoe said:
DM,
The tested turned out not in a great news. That's why they have to unplug the life support machine today. :(

I am sure TB will keep u posted later. I paged her and let her know that I leave her alone to spend more times and gave her a lot of hugs.

ohhhh :(:(:( ..yeah lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for TB and RebelGirl and also Tyler's family too

I am sorry to hear about that. at least just think of him not being in pains and happy with God and angels above. Tyler went home to the heaven as God need him to be an :angel:

I will continue to pray for the family and hope they can get thru this difficult and sad time. May God be with them all.

I am sorry... I am crying.. I know what its like losing a child as I have lost 3 babies of my own. :( it is so sad.. sigh..

Back