Please Pray For My Friend's son

thanks... Ofc Tyler is proud of it.. yeah about uniform... its my first time do that and plus in here in Alabama that where I am on vacation from my hometown... everytime when i visit here in alabama.. I will always remmy of tyler and check on his mother and keep her company also!! :) and anyways my sister is in ICU again.. argh

ShortyIrish7 said:
thanks... Ofc Tyler is proud of it.. yeah about uniform... its my first time do that and plus in here in Alabama that where I am on vacation from my hometown... everytime when i visit here in alabama.. I will always remmy of tyler and check on his mother and keep her company also!! :) and anyways my sister is in ICU again.. argh

Oh yeah that is true whenever come to Alabama and always remember :)

I just got home last night around 11:30 pm from the funeral home. Wow..it was a lot of people at the funeral home. I saw Tweetybird, RebelGirl, and others :) Tweetybird is so SILLY!! She made me laugh so hard Anyway, Teana is so strong and I was glad to see her. There were a lot of beautiful flowers especially the auburn and baseball flowers. I saw ShortyIrish7's art picture of Tyler, it looks really good! I was so shocked to see that!!

BabyAngel said:
I just got home last night around 11:30 pm from the funeral home. Wow..it was a lot of people at the funeral home. I saw Tweetybird, RebelGirl, and others :) Tweetybird is so SILLY!! She made me laugh so hard Anyway, Teana is so strong and I was glad to see her. There were a lot of beautiful flowers especially the auburn and baseball flowers. I saw ShortyIrish7's art picture of Tyler, it looks really good! I was so shocked to see that!!

ohh really about Tania.. thats her way lol.. yeah you like my arts... and its nice to see you out there.. smilez

ShortyIrish7 said:
ohh really about Tania.. thats her way lol.. yeah you like my arts... and its nice to see you out there.. smilez

Oh Hi Dawson :wave: Yes it was nice to see you too!

I am sorry to hear the news. I already post to Teana and told her. I wish I go to my hometown in Alabama and give her HUG.

It is hard for child who has breath problem and we are deaf, too. I cant imaged it but he is luck to handle to get her wake up.

To Teana :ily:

Hey babyangel, i dont know that i was silly mmmmm *rub chin* *grin* lol.. Good that u got good laugh.. Wanna again?

TweetyBird said:
Hey babyangel, i dont know that i was silly mmmmm *rub chin* *grin* lol.. Good that u got good laugh.. Wanna again?

I would love to do that lol

lol at babyangel...

funeral are over, there are beautiful place!! wow!! after buried we went back church and ate there.. it very nice!

TweetyBird said:
lol at babyangel...

funeral are over, there are beautiful place!! wow!! after buried we went back church and ate there.. it very nice!
hehe at babyangel... haha TB... we did had good time and there was so beautiful with hawk or whatever it is with bird surround above us at burial...

BabyAngel said:

oops finally get here havent been in AD for few days since busy with fun july 4 and sad at funeral finally met BABYANGEL she is sweet dunno that she is twin of TWEETYBIRD glad meet BABYANGEL yeppie TWEETYBIRD love make ppl laugh that her way ;)

yes it beautiful funeral also beautiful casket perfect for AUBURN FANS :) woohoo go tigers but longggg trip from church to BURIAL area whew!! we will miss TYLER very much but always in my thoughts and remmy how have good time spent all yrs with TYLER rest in peace TYLER :)

PUNKYWOLFY said:
oops finally get here havent been in AD for few days since busy with fun july 4 and sad at funeral finally met BABYANGEL she is sweet dunno that she is twin of TWEETYBIRD glad meet BABYANGEL yeppie TWEETYBIRD love make ppl laugh that her way ;)
huh?? we are twin how come??? huh? :whistle:

To Tweety and RebelGirl!!!

I cannot tell you both enough how sorry I am for the passing of your special friend Tyler. I was reading all the posts, and my heart was breaking for Tyler's parent's to be facing the fact they were losing their little boy, but, also for both of you as he was a special part of your lives, and Rebel also Jaci's life, her best friend. I hope Jaci is coming along and the pain in heart is easing bit by bit each day.
When I saw Tyler's picture, in my mind, all I could say was "such a beautiful little boy" so happy and full of life, but, God needed him, and took him to ease Tyler's pain, and make him a happy little boy again.
I am praying for Tyler's family, for both Tweety and RebelGirl, and for Jaci, that God has been comforting you all in the loss of this sweet little boy. He will be in your hearts always as he knew how much you all loved him!!! He was loved by so many people, and that is the way to remember him, as the "boy who touched so many hearts".

God bless you all. My love, big hugs to Tweety, RebelGirl and Jaci. :hug: :hug: :(

CODAchild said:
To Tweety and RebelGirl!!!

I cannot tell you both enough how sorry I am for the passing of your special friend Tyler. I was reading all the posts, and my heart was breaking for Tyler's parent's to be facing the fact they were losing their little boy, but, also for both of you as he was a special part of your lives, and Rebel also Jaci's life, her best friend. I hope Jaci is coming along and the pain in heart is easing bit by bit each day.
When I saw Tyler's picture, in my mind, all I could say was "such a beautiful little boy" so happy and full of life, but, God needed him, and took him to ease Tyler's pain, and make him a happy little boy again.
I am praying for Tyler's family, for both Tweety and RebelGirl, and for Jaci, that God has been comforting you all in the loss of this sweet little boy. He will be in your hearts always as he knew how much you all loved him!!! He was loved by so many people, and that is the way to remember him, as the "boy who touched so many hearts".

God bless you all. My love, big hugs to Tweety, RebelGirl and Jaci. :hug: :hug: :(
that okay.. rebelgirl and i are strong and we know that he is in heaven with god and angels... he is with other his friend and his stepfather.. smiles.. thanks! :hug:

sorry to hear

sorry to hear about that i was not online that mych till Jolie8(my ex wife) told me about that.. i know it is so hard to lose a young boy like that if it happens to our 2 sons like that i wld go crazy.. but now he is playing in heaven with angels and kids
yall take care

Casper

Back