Please Pray For My Friend's son

Update: tmw at noon will take blood flow test in brain and see if there still blood flow then postone.. If not blood flow there then will unplug tmw.. Sigh

TweetyBird said:
Update: tmw at noon will take blood flow test in brain and see if there still blood flow then postone.. If not blood flow there then will unplug tmw.. Sigh

awww not unplug tomorrow it remind me that TOF got unplug. :(

Hurry doctor to find in Tyler's brain :(

TweetyBird said:
This is so sad. I can imagine how hard it is on all of you.
You all are still in my prayers :grouphug:

TB, I heard about Tyler through a mutual deaf friend. I can't believe this has happened. I have known Tyler since he was a little boy. I will pray for him.

Thanks for updates about Tyler here on AD. Can I copy and paste your words so I can update deafies here in Jasper about Tyler? I want to send this info from my church email so I can let everyone know so they can pray for him also.

linneaelliott said:
TB, I heard about Tyler through a mutual deaf friend. I can't believe this has happened. I have known Tyler since he was a little boy. I will pray for him.

Thanks for updates about Tyler here on AD. Can I copy and paste your words so I can update deafies here in Jasper about Tyler? I want to send this info from my church email so I can let everyone know so they can pray for him also.
yea sure u can copy and paste my words and show deafies in jasper.. pls pray for him too.. thanks

TweetyBird said:
yea he is only child that she had now... umm, ur hubby might know her, her ex hubby is wayne daniel?

My husband said he thinks he know wayne but not sure 100 percent.

It broke my heart to know that he was the only child. I am sad to hear that his organs are starting to fail because of no activity in his brain. Please keep us updated. They are still in my prayers.

For Tyler

hey its me Dawson... sighs
I did pray for Tyler since that occurred in am.. I was there for 4th of July with him.. I just met him in first day thru friend and think he is so cool guy, handsome and good at sign language .. when I heard that he is a good player of baseball and basketball when I saw his picture of basball.. he seems good at that picture and did good time for play games. He also was fine and fun out there with us for 4th of July.. he did had fun in swimming pool and watch firework he did enjoy watch it and did grabbed fun for 6 flags with his mom and friends.. Somehow he got that occurred.. I just felt bad and pray for him I did see him in the hospital.. I just feel wanna take his place from me because want him see his growing what life look like but seems God has ready for him He will have without feel the suffer of that pain after athema attack.. Also I came here from Utah for vacation then met him and there occurred.. I feel WOW and shocked.. but did met him by my eyes in person.. I feel good that I did met him because I did had good time for 4th of July and play in swimming pool and etc...its the BEST MEMORIES in my life of this year! TYLER, we loves you and even Mom the Teana too!!

Here's a picture of my daughter and Tyler. Both are very close like brother and sister. Jaci found out about Tyler and she was in shock and was bawling and asked me if she's losing Tyler. I told her Yes but he'll be with God. She said she will never forget about him and will forever be in her heart. :aw: I'm soooooooo torn up about this. Tyler is like a son to me.. and I just can't believe this is happening to him. He's so innocent and handsome. He loves to joke and tease people. I'm going to really miss him. Its not going to be the same without him. Jaci got to go back in the room and see him. The visitors are suppose to be 14 or up. But the nurse let Jaci in to say good bye to him. She told him she loves him. I just don't know how to handle this one. But his mother is doing well, not well like being happy but she's handling it pretty good. I've been going up there everyday ... long hours.. so righ tnow i'm mentally exhausted!

10020512qj.jpg

RebelGirl said:
Here's a picture of my daughter and Tyler. Both are very close like brother and sister. Jaci found out about Tyler and she was in shock and was bawling and asked me if she's losing Tyler. I told her Yes but he'll be with God. She said she will never forget about him and will forever be in her heart. :aw: I'm soooooooo torn up about this. Tyler is like a son to me.. and I just can't believe this is happening to him. He's so innocent and handsome. He loves to joke and tease people. I'm going to really miss him. Its not going to be the same without him. Jaci got to go back in the room and see him. The visitors are suppose to be 14 or up. But the nurse let Jaci in to say good bye to him. She told him she loves him. I just don't know how to handle this one. But his mother is doing well, not well like being happy but she's handling it pretty good. I've been going up there everyday ... long hours.. so righ tnow i'm mentally exhausted!

10020512qj.jpg

Tyler look so handsome :) .. :( sad that he is in hopstial to lay down on the bed in anyhow :(

Look like they had a great fun and knowing that friendship is important to them. I hope you have made a frame out of it for his mom and your daughter to remmy him by. :hug:

aww this made me cry.. :( both look happy together .. sigh.. i hope jaci will be ok .. I will pray for all of you .. indeed this is sad time .. hugs to all..

Hope the doctor will find that the blood does to flow into his brain to be activite.. i will keep on pray for tyler. very sad time and my prayers goes to him and his family .... :angel:

I'm sorry to hear about Tyler and hope he can survive the sickness and recover...let's hear the good news.

I prayed last nite and hope God willing give your friend's son's 2nd chance and live contuine.... Give him experinece grow up and seeing everyone. Breath breaking, I hope he will come okay recovery and his brain goes back normal activity soon.

yea I can tell that they are so close like brother and sister... there always be close friend FOREVER for them in thier heart

RebelGirl said:

10020512qj.jpg

Aww this photo of your daughter and Tyler is sure breaking my heart here, it's sad looking at it :tears:...I can see how hard it is on your daughter and you too, and I can see why you think of him as your own son, I'm just glad your daughter and Tyler share a special friendship that will last a lifetime, and again I'm truly sorry that this had to happen to someone so young and innocent :(

Back