Pit Bulls

I already have. Check my numerous links.

they are the result of irresponsible owners. not result of their predisposed behavior.

they are the result of irresponsible owners. not result of their predisposed behavior.

Substantiate that. Since you are so fond of requesting substantiation, please provide some of your own.

Substantiate that. Since you are so fond of requesting substantiation, please provide some of your own.

already in the links you posted. Who should we blame? A gun owner buying a powerful gun or a powerful gun? As Cesar Millan explained - Pit Bull is one of the most powerful breeds. The owners MUST be able to know how to properly train pit bulls.

Yep, irresponsible indeed to leave your child that close to a dog known to attack unprovoked.

yes indeed. Chihuahua too. that yappy-ass annoying little motherfuckers. and just about 100 other breeds too.

already in the links you posted. Who should we blame? A gun owner buying a powerful gun or a powerful gun? As Cesar Millan explained - Pit Bull is one of the most powerful breeds. The owners MUST be able to know how to properly train pit bulls.

We're discussing Pit Bulls, Jiro, not guns.

And the fact that they require special training and handling indicates that they are indeed, more agressive and prone to attack.

Man, I kept watching that thing. I noticed that in the background, it's always in a house, backyard, or in an open field.

You see, it might depends where the dog lives. I mean, I live in an apartment with my gigantic wolf, and it's crazy cause it's reserving energy as I work and waste energy. If I had a backyard, that wolf would be worn out when I come home, but instead, that wolf jumps on me and other dogs for hours and hours. I take it out for a walk, it won't walk, it'll run and run and run. Best for my longboarding, haha.

So you see, it's not the only owner's fault for trying to raise, instead, it's the owner's fault for choosing horrible location to live in wiht a dog.

You see, where I live is much better cause it's in Huntington Beach, the beach where all dogs get together and start one great orgy.

We're discussing Pit Bulls, Jiro, not guns.

And the fact that they require special training and handling indicates that they are indeed, more agressive and prone to attack.

same for ALL breeds, Jillio. Please educate yourself more on dogs. You must educate yourself on ANYTHING you do - raising a child, using guns, raising dogs, driving a car. ANY OF THOSE can kill due to improper use.

By AKC standard - pit bulls are considered as WORKING class. There's a reason why it's called WORKING class. Pit bulls are OFTEN neglected by owners who fail to meet their BASIC needs. "Special training and handling" are not needed. As long as you MEET their basic needs and have a basic training/handling knowledge, any dogs will be a good dog.

There is no such a thing as "special training or handling" for dogs.... unless it's a wolf or some wildlife animal.... or worse - a traumatized dog.

same for ALL breeds, Jillio. Please educate yourself more on dogs. You must educate yourself on ANYTHING you do - raising a child, using guns, raising dogs, driving a car. ANY OF THOSE can kill due to improper use.

By AKC standard - pit bulls are considered as WORKING class. There's a reason why it's called WORKING class. Pit bulls are OFTEN neglected by owners that fail to meet their BASIC needs. "Special training and handling" are not needed. As long as you MEET their basic needs and have a basic training/handling skill, any dogs will be a good dog.

There is no such a thing as "special training or handling" for dogs.... unless it's a wolf or some wildlife animal.

I have a wolf and a chinchilla, they're best friends and sleeps together. Shocking?

n105046_35012793_6876.jpg

a half-pit bull. That dog - Max was one of my successful rehabilitation assignment. Took me only a couple weeks or less to turn him from "rough" dog into gentle, obedient dog. He was surrendered by owner because he was unable to deal with him... as in he's a fucking lazy coach potato. He should not have ANY dog. My best friend adopted him a month later.

Think about it - how would you feel if you're locked up in your bedroom 90% of the day? you're let outside for only very limited amount of time. All day long - you just sleep, walk around the room, sleep. Do this for 5 years. There you go.

Dogs are not meant to be chained to the tree and watch your house. Dogs are supposed to run like fish are supposed to swim and birds are supposed to fly. To deny this basic needs for dogs... yea you wonder why they're aggressive.

I would much rather be annoyed by a dog than killed by one.

Annoyed? no ma'am. They don't annoy. they bite you especially at Achilles tendon and face. Ain't that a bitch?

By AKC standard - pit bulls are considered as WORKING class. There's a reason why it's called WORKING class. Pit bulls are OFTEN neglected by owners who fail to meet their BASIC needs. "Special training and handling" are not needed. As long as you MEET their basic needs and have a basic training/handling knowledge, any dogs will be a good dog.

There is no such a thing as "special training or handling" for dogs.... unless it's a wolf or some wildlife animal.... or worse - a traumatized dog.

I refer you back to your own post, and I quote:

Pit Bull is one of the most powerful breeds. The owners MUST be able to know how to properly train pit bulls.

I refer you back to your own post, and I quote:

Pit Bull is one of the most powerful breeds. The owners MUST be able to know how to properly train pit bulls.

aren't we on pit bull subject? That applies to any powerful breeds including german shepherd, labs (yes the labs), rottweilers, etc.

Annoyed? no ma'am. They don't annoy. they bite you especially at Achilles tendon and face. Ain't that a bitch?

Perhaps they bite you.:giggle:

Still and all, does it result in death or horrible disfigurement?

Back