Pit Bulls

That's right. Yes, I blamed on irresponsible owner for cruel and not training on Pit bulls in right way. I love to watch an Animal Predict on Animal Planet Channel.

Ok, got it, I'm sorry about what happened to you.

I was previously blamed on pitbull itself until I found some of research that was blame to owner who is irresponsible to care of pitbull.

sorry to hear about that! but there you go.... you just proved my point. it's the IRRESPONSIBLE owner.

BLAME THE DEED, NOT BREED!

There you go! IRRESPONSIBLE OWNERS!

That they are responsible for more dog attacks in the U.S. than any other breed. That hardly qualifies them as lovable and docile.

I thought you're good at statistic. You should be able to filter thru and see it does not match up to irrational claim.

In Europe, you are entitled to own only one pitbull.

When I typed "pitbull" in the search engine. Almost all the result explains about being attacked by one.

Fighters, not lovers.

I thought you're good at statistic. You should be able to filter thru and see it does not match up to irrational claim.

I have filtered through. jiro. Check the statistics for yourself.

Find me one case of a child being killed by a Chihuahua attack.

I have filtered through. jiro. Check the statistics for yourself.

Find me one case of a child being killed by a Chihuahua attack.

I can find many cases of a child being killed by a German Shepard.... St. Bernard... Greyhound... etc. It has to do with how the dog was raised, not the animal itself.

And the pit bull that attacked me? I sued the owner for irresponsibility. I acquired custody of the dog. The dog is no longer aggressive.

I can find many cases of a child being killed by a German Shepard.... St. Bernard... Greyhound... etc. It has to do with how the dog was raised, not the animal itself.

And the pit bull that attacked me? I sued the owner for irresponsibility. I acquired custody of the dog. The dog is no longer aggressive.

The owner is obviously a retard.

Good job.

LOL wow. such irony. Pit bull bit you.... you sued.... now that pit bull belongs to you. I have a great respect for you. Normally - in this type of case, the dogs get euthanized

Chihuahua are fighters, not lovers. Tiny little monsters I call them.

Crazy big ass eyes are for threating.

That's so sad! It's horrible! I watched a Vet ER on Animal Planet Channel. The yorkie dog attacked by German Shepard and tore Yorkie's lower jawbone off. It made my heartbroken when I saw. It's so poor of her. She can't chew a food anymore. She is taking a TUBE feeding. That's so sad!

Didn't you read? "The majority of dog bites are never reported to local authorities."

Dog Bites Boy's Lip Off
Another Chihuahua attack......
Chihuahua versus Toddler

need more? Like I said - BLAME THE DEED, NOT BREED!

Chihuahua are fighters, not lovers. Tiny little monsters I call them.

Crazy big ass eyes are for threating.

shit I actually agree with you. They're nasty little yapping fuckers. Makes me wanna kick them.

LOL wow. such irony. Pit bull bit you.... you sued.... now that pit bull belongs to you. I have a great respect for you. Normally - in this type of case, the dogs get euthanized

Why kill the dog? Its not the dog's fault.

In my hometown. I don't live in bad area at East-side. I read the newspapers about neighborhood fighting over dogs owner. The black lady with own of Chihuahua dog. She and her daughter go outside for dog's walking. But it's most annoying because her white neighbor would let white's 4 pitbulls go out to attack on small dog. The black lady told her not let 4 dogs out when she is taking her daughter for walking with small dog. The white woman won't listen to her and grab a glass of beer struck in black's eye get bleeding and swollen. The white woman got charge of Battery and public intoxication. She was in Most Wanted lists. She didn't show up the court. She moved out of state. That's good for her! I hate what she did to other neighbor's small dog.

Link, please.

And can you provide statistics showing that these breeds are singularly more responsible for attacks than are pit bulls?

They don't kill children, though, do they?

They can. But who knows if they do.

Looks like Jiro is trying to say the most simple thing.

"Guns don't kill people, People kill People."

Perhaps that's a bit similar to Jiro's point?

Back