Picture of your baby! (Pets)

this is Rudy my baby boy! hes the one that likes to eat human food -- especially chicken, shrimp (he BEGS for MORE) and the occasional popcorn or chips sheesh

this is my baby gurl Sweetie! shes the VOCAL one sheesh -- shes also the adorable one as Rudy is the shy one -- Sweetie likes to sleep with me under the blankets or sleep on top of my legs when im sleeping LOL

That's Beau and Rocky.... both are not related but same kind of dog and Beau always act like a father...

Originally posted by Fly Free
this is my baby gurl Sweetie! shes the VOCAL one sheesh -- shes also the adorable one as Rudy is the shy one -- Sweetie likes to sleep with me under the blankets or sleep on top of my legs when im sleeping LOL

RUDY and sweetie LOOKS SOO GREAT how did u EVER get sweetie up there like that thats PERFECT PIC!

and mama! LOVE UR BIRD TOO!

she was meowing for something so i grabbed the opportunity to take a pix of her that time :D hahaha

Is that a evil spirit in that dog..I'll keep my eyes on that dog if I were you. :p

here it is !
his name is JAG,
hes only one year old,
hes sooo CUTE,
luv him already!!!

Attachments

• cjag.jpg
    cjag.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 94
Originally posted by daprilz
here it is !
his name is JAG,
hes only one year old,
hes sooo CUTE,
luv him already!!!

its happened last thursday on June 12th ....
oh my god, jag is wonderful ...
because my dad and i got into arguement ...
he pissed me off for some reasons so i went my bedroom and cried so hard ...
jag jumped on my bed ...
i saw jag's head like go move like RIGHT then LEFT ...
becuz he heard my whinin' voice ...
then he put his paw very light pat on my arm ...
im still crying and put my face in my pillow ...
his head enter my arm & tried to lift my arm up ..
i pat his back ... he lay down and put his arms on my stomach ..
i felt like he hold me and be there for me, i was like awww what a sweet of him! ...
i think we feel connection between us.
he cheered me up!
i know he cant read this becuz hes a dog ... but he have feelings!
thank you and love you for this!

that's the babies of my and my roommate's their names are Peeky (tan and my roommate's baby) and Lovable (black and white and my baby)... cute??

Attachments

• cute cats 3.jpg
    cute cats 3.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 74
Originally posted by LezArtist
that's the babies of my and my roommate's their names are Peeky (tan and my roommate's baby) and Lovable (black and white and my baby)... cute??

AWWW thier so cute!!!!!!!! they seem to be growing a bit heheh :)

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Beau and Rocky again...

They are adorable... maybe rocky needs haircut cuz his eyes are covered with hair!! LOL Or you can give him mini ponytail!! LOL

Originally posted by daprilz
here it is !
his name is JAG,
hes only one year old,
hes sooo CUTE,
luv him already!!!

Jag looks so cute and tiny.

this is Rudy my baby boy! hes the one that likes to eat human food -- especially chicken, shrimp (he BEGS for MORE) and the occasional popcorn or chips sheesh

Awww.. rudy!! Meow Meow!!

LOUD MEOW MEOW.. she looks daring!! Umm, I will take her with me LOL .

Originally posted by LezArtist

They are cute!! :naughty:

Back