Picture of your baby! (Pets)

Aww, Wheel-Man! Your dog is so adorable!! Is that man you?

My dogs....
1st Dog passed away (Chippy) Fawn and white.
2nd Dog (Rogue) Red and White
3rd Dog passed away (Casper) Full white
4th Dog Bruiser Two patches eyes..

Attachments

• chippy9.jpg
    chippy9.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 16
  • rogue1.jpg
    rogue1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 17
  • casper.jpg
    casper.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 18
Found this while looking through some old pictures I'd scanned and stored in the 2nd hard drive of my computer....

Guess what the kittens are eating??? Hint: It's a concentrate extract of Vitamin B and is popular in Australia. ;)

Attachments

• Resize of Yum.jpg
    Resize of Yum.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 68
Forgot to add something else -- the kittens were the offsprings of my cat, Rosie, 3 years ago. The brown one is the male, Geromino and the lilac one is Cato Chenoa, female. :) (they've gone onto a good new home ages ago)

Most people on here have dogs and cats from what i see in the pictures. xfastpitch your water-dragon is adorible! i love him. I have a few pets myself...
first is my dog, hercules, and second it boogie, who passed away a few months ag0 =( boogie was my baby! hercules belongs to my mom mainly, but hes a cutie. i have snakes too, but no pics right now of those two babies

Attachments

• lazy.jpg
    lazy.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 17
  • BOOGIE.jpg
    BOOGIE.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 16
Awww...they look so adorable! A friend of mine used to have 4 pomerians in the early 90's -- one was called Pom Pom and the other was Spud -- their offsprings were called, 'Sneaky'...hmm..geez..i only can remember one name out of 3 puppies Pom Pom had. :Oops: Been years though, ha!
I remember that my roommate'd teach her pomerians to 'sing' along with her whenver she started 'howling', hahahaha...I thought it was hysterical.

Here is my dog...well its actully my sister's Scandalosa. His name is Tigger. I take care of him more than her. Lousy sis.

fcc61fba.jpg

Buff aint he? I run alot with him.

Back