Picture of your baby! (Pets)

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
heres what he looks like now...

Bo looks like Van Wrinkle because he has a long beard!! LOL The picture of younger Bo was adorable furball!!

Originally posted by Oddball
They are adorable... maybe rocky needs haircut cuz his eyes are covered with hair!! LOL Or you can give him mini ponytail!! LOL
both are shaved... u know what I mean not bald like my head... just trim really short as usual... ;)

:rofl: Oddball hahahahah thats SO Sweetie -- MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW and i say "what u want Sweetie qq" and she go "meow" and i would say "ok show mommy what u want" hahahaha then she would *walk off with ears pointing back* i guess to make sure im still following her LOL -- the cats are so HILARIOUS

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl: Oddball hahahahah thats SO Sweetie -- MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW and i say "what u want Sweetie qq" and she go "meow" and i would say "ok show mommy what u want" hahahaha then she would *walk off with ears pointing back* i guess to make sure im still following her LOL -- the cats are so HILARIOUS
hahaha :naughty:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
both are shaved... u know what I mean not bald like my head... just trim really short as usual... ;)

Yeah.. I bet that they are happy now with their new haircuts!! WOOF!

HEY HEY Java.. what about maxipad? I love to see her wiggling ass!!

Originally posted by Oddball
Yeah.. I bet that they are happy now with their new haircuts!! WOOF!
Woof just like you in your avatar... lol

heres another pic of maxi just TOOK it a minute ago :)

she's going to be 5 on sept 12th :-X

Attachments

• picture 21.jpg
    picture 21.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 115
Originally posted by javapride
heres another pic of maxi just TOOK it a minute ago :)

she's going to be 5 on sept 12th :-X
Waaaaittt a minutes....... is that Beethoven that got lost???? were you the thief??? :rofl: LOL :ily:

volcomboy -- ur puppy is VERY cute but i do not feel its appropriate to have the dog in the TOILET with the toilet top down on his back and he didnt look all too happy abt that -- it can get too heavy for the puppy!!!!!!!! u can betcha if i caught that sort of behavior IRL i would get ROYALLY pissed and take the dog with me!

looks to me to be animal cruelty IMO

Originally posted by Steel
they are beauiful but don't you think owing a black cat brings BAD luck? :shock:

i have one scottish cat with gray, black and white colors on it and an irish (maybe) cat with black, brown and white and a collie :D

they are very sweet pets and i love them more than anything in my life

I don't believe that black cats bring bad luck at all. In fact, I had like 3 black cats at one time and they lived with me for over 7 years -- nothing bad happened until I moved away. The cats were removed by the county district, grrr! I had 6 cats living at my mum's when I moved to Australia...couldn't afford to freight ship the cats over to Australia. :( I was so sad when mum informed me of the disappearances of the darling cats.

Remmy Java, I took care of Billie for you...? I miss her....*sigh*

I always get emotional whenever I lose a cat...either through death or they ran away or disappear. Can't blame me cos they were like kids to me.

Goldie

Here's a picture of my Rosie and Cassie ( mum in law's cat)

Attachments

• rosecas5.jpg
    rosecas5.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 82
Originally posted by WaterRats13
I don't believe that black cats bring bad luck at all. In fact, I had like 3 black cats at one time and they lived with me for over 7 years -- nothing bad happened until I moved away. The cats were removed by the county district, grrr! I had 6 cats living at my mum's when I moved to Australia...couldn't afford to freight ship the cats over to Australia. :( I was so sad when mum informed me of the disappearances of the darling cats.

Remmy Java, I took care of Billie for you...? I miss her....*sigh*

I always get emotional whenever I lose a cat...either through death or they ran away or disappear. Can't blame me cos they were like kids to me.

Goldie

Here's a picture of my Rosie and Cassie ( mum in law's cat)

Rosie's on the right hand side of the picture. Cassie's on her left. :)

Here's another of me having a kitten on my shoulder a couple of years ago.

Goldie

Attachments

• dawnkit1.jpg
    dawnkit1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 84
yep i remmied i hope billie's in a good place and good home, life goes one oh well :)

I had to add this one...as I thought it was hilarious. A kitten playing on my step son's baseball cap while it was STILL on his head, heheheh!
The girl next to him is his younger sister. My step daughter. :)

Goldie

That picture was taken a few years ago. :)

Attachments

• dankriskit1.jpg
    dankriskit1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 86
Originally posted by javapride
yep i remmied i hope billie's in a good place and good home, life goes one oh well :)

yeah...I was very upset when that happened. Mum was very very upset and mad at the bloody City of Santa Rosa county District for taking away the cats. :( :(

Anyway...Here's a picture of 3 kittens (all Sable Brown Burmese) out of one litter a couple of years ago. I have a few new ones, but haven't scanned them yet. :P

Goldie

Attachments

• kit9.1.jpg
    kit9.1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 82
Originally posted by SilenceGold
LMAO...nice birdy..

can I borrow it for few days..and when you get it back..you might hear it bitching around. :p

MissGilz:
hahaha very funny.. dont want cussing around here..

Absolutely !! SilenceGold could keep his cussing down. :lol: What is more, he may put a birdy in his bedroom.

Your bird will teach you how to improve performance.
:naughty:

got another new puppy he is 3 months old and the big one is 1 year old so now have 2 puppies :)

Back