Picture of your baby! (Pets)

e

Reaction score
My little Atreyu! I miss her so much. She was a stray kitten and I saved her. I've had her for a couple of months and I had to put her up for adoption before I returned to home. My mom doesn't want a cat in the house. :( :( I'll never forget about her!
fc567594.jpg

And my little pipsqueaky, JoJo! He's 7 years old and still act like a kid! :mrgreen:

fc567422.jpg

Last edited:
Don't have a pet at the moment, but here's good ol' Mac, my last pet. He was sent away because my kid brother was allergic to him.

Attachments

• mac02.gif
    mac02.gif
    74.4 KB · Views: 480
they are beauiful but don't you think owing a black cat brings BAD luck? :shock:

i have one scottish cat with gray, black and white colors on it and an irish (maybe) cat with black, brown and white and a collie :D

they are very sweet pets and i love them more than anything in my life

got me a mutt for a angel her name's Maxi we call her PAD uddy the joke ?? if not heres the full reason why it's a joke MAXI PAD LOLOL she's a ball and our crazy funny dog! she's going on 5 and still gives us something to laugh about! :)

That's my sweet cat. his name is Kobe. Named after my fave player Kobe Bryant who play for LA Lakers. Love my cat so much. :D

Attachments

• kobeface.jpg
    kobeface.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 414
they're 11 months old. black/white Snoopy and Gray/white is Pinky

Attachments

• catschair.jpg
    catschair.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 434
Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
lol. i like turtles. i seen and played with turtle before. :-P
that awesomes.. my turtles seem big right now since i got baby turtles really small head, etc it was like 94 or 95 i care my pets for manys years to today here turtles are alives.

Back