Picture of your baby! (Pets)

Here is he right now

By the way, his eyes are brown, not green (Green eyes from camera)

Attachments

• shadow.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 249
Originally posted by hacker
that awesomes.. my turtles seem big right now since i got baby turtles really small head, etc it was like 94 or 95 i care my pets for manys years to today here turtles are alives.

remember the turtles keepin trying to bite our fingers even through if the fingers is on other side of glass they are in.. lol

Re: Here is he right now

Originally posted by DVDFreaker
By the way, his eyes are brown, not green (Green eyes from camera)

What kind of the breed is your dog? Your dog can be considered as "cockapoo" due to its appearance.... hmm? See my pix on this thread - my dog in the bucket, and she is a cockapoo - cute!

Aphrodite

To be honest with you, I have no idea but since your dog and my dog has almost the same apperance, yeah, he could be a cockapoo but I did ask my vet what kind of dog is he and he doesn't even know but he could be a cockapoo though.

Re: Aphrodite

Originally posted by DVDFreaker
To be honest with you, I have no idea but since your dog and my dog has almost the same apperance, yeah, he could be a cockapoo but I did ask my vet what kind of dog is he and he doesn't even know but he could be a cockapoo though.

Interesting! Seems this breed can be unknown at some points. PEople never heard of this breed when they first see my dog, tho. She is very smart and adorable dog I ever got. Where did u get that dog? From pound or what? My dog came from a pet store, that's how I got that breed's name and did the research on internet about cockapoos and that breed make sense with that kind of the look - long hair, etc.

that is my baby dog... Her name is Tanya and she'll be 6 yrs old this august.. She stays w/ my parent due her habit, freedom etc.. Oh well she'll always be my baby no matters what hehe

Attachments

• tanya.jpg
    tanya.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 214
This is my cat, Pirate. She's so adorable! :thumb:
fc32bae8.jpg

Orange/Striped- Tigger, Calico- Pumpkin and Last, the mother-Minette and her baby kitten-Fluffy

Attachments

• cats.jpg
    cats.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 195
heres a pic of my dog Bo when he was a baby...he was a furball!

Attachments

• bo.jpg
    bo.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 179
cute, cute.. bo's changed a lot since he was a puppy.. heh but still cute :)

Originally posted by Teekie
cute, cute.. bo's changed a lot since he was a puppy.. heh but still cute :)
yeah hes changed alot...but wouldnt it be nice if little puppies..kitties stayed the size they were when we got them? ha:laugh2:

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
yeah hes changed alot...but wouldnt it be nice if little puppies..kitties stayed the size they were when we got them? ha:laugh2:

If that happens..I'm getting a kitten tiger...hehe

that is my dog - border collie - nike. we retired from frisbee contests in georiga in 1998. she is amazing and so talented. she is like my daughter. she always travels with me to mtns for climbing. she climbs on rocks better than i do, i think. :) j/k

DSCN0020.jpg

Originally posted by deafclimber
that is my dog - border collie - nike. we retired from frisbee contests in georiga in 1998. she is amazing and so talented. she is like my daughter. she always travels with me to mtns for climbing. she climbs on rocks better than i do, i think. :) j/k

DSCN0020.jpg

:laugh2:

MY CATS!

This is my squeaky. He's only 1 years old. He will be 2 in july. He is really wild!!! Than you expected!

He's MY BABY. im going to have a senior picture with him, in next winter or spring.

Attachments

• squeaky2.jpg
    squeaky2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 140
another one

This is tiger, he's really sweet to anyone in the house. and even when strangers come in and being so sweet, playful, and so adorable. He tends to sleep with me all the night. he would wake me up in the morning to just let me know that he wants to eat. Tiger is around 5 to 6 years old. Tiger's best friend but probably gay partner with Squeaky. *laughing*

Attachments

• tiger.jpg
    tiger.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 141
Another one!

He's my baby ever since I got him when I was um, around 7 or 8 years old. He's 11 years old. He's big man in the house. He loves to sleeping, but he is a great cat to anybody like tiger and squeaky. His name is Hamilition. I tend to call him, Hammy!

Attachments

• hammy.jpg
    hammy.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 140
Back