Votes: 8 12.9%
  • YES i am a DOG LOVER

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • YES I am a cat and dog lover

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • NO I AM not any PETS' lover.

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
me and my dog waiting in the car at extremely-crowdy Garden State Mall parking lot this afternoon for my mom to pick up her pants.

2s7gxvs.jpg

Stop it! :mad2:

Stop making me want to rescue cute MacGregor!

He is cute and is only 5 years old.

Good dog! He already knows how to read!:P

:lol: That is his "innocent" look.

me and my dog waiting in the car at extremely-crowdy Garden State Mall parking lot this afternoon for my mom to pick up her pants.

2s7gxvs.jpg

Cool dog.

Anyway I was informed that his previous owners were deaf and that he was their hearing guide dog. :hmm: That explains why he barks when the phone is ringing, someone at the desk, etc.

Glad to have the "extra ears" so to speak.

So far...he and Sassie are "sort of" getting along. Sassie didn't appreciate him sniffing her rear end and he ended up getting smacked from her! :giggle:

Tonight my Mosey wasn't really happy about having his picture taken with me. I suspect it was being manhandled by me, I call it being loved!! :giggle:

He's too soft and cuddly & too hard to resist picking up and squeeze!! His eyes just melts right into yours.

2s7gxvs.jpg

yorkies are so cute.. my parents have two yorkies: Maggie K and Molly. :giggle:

Tonight my Mosey wasn't really happy about having his picture taken with me. I suspect it was being manhandled by me, I call it being loved!! :giggle:

He's too soft and cuddly & too hard to resist picking up and squeeze!! His eyes just melts right into yours.

Love that pic of you and Mosey... SO CUTE!

Really missed my cats- was really upset that I had to give them away which I didnt want to but had to do that for my fiance's sake of his health. :(

My three furboys! its an only picture that i took a picture of THEM together. They all were watching at squrriels stealing breads. :eek3:

awww... so cute!

Same thing my twin cats did watched my ferrets while they were eating... so funny.. My twin cats were trying to climb on their cage and tried to steal their food but I told them NO its not for you. It was the best thing I ever seen... Really missed my twin cats....:(

Here is the newest addition to our family--rescued from the Humane Society. MacGregor the Scottie! :)

Your dog is so adorable!!! I had that same scottie when I was a little girl... his name was Pepper. He was the best dog I ever had... he passed away due of his old age. :(

Stop it! :mad2:

Stop making me want to rescue cute MacGregor!

:lol: Sorry--he is staying with me!

Funny store how I can to adopt him.

We went to suprise my mother who was volunteering at the Humane Society and when I walked by his cage--he reached out with his little paw at my leg.

I felt it and looked down to see him and knew--he was coming home with me! :)

As I said before--he lived with a deaf couple before they gave him up. Apparently he is a trained hearing dog as he has been alerting me to the doorbell, phone, etc, etc.

Wonderful guy!

Sweet story!!

I always custom design and sew jackets for each dog that my sisters have. My mom has a dog that has a lot of jackets that I buy often.

This year I decided to custom design and sew the jackets with polar fleece lining & really cute fabric as well.

I also sew belly bands for incontinent & male dogs that hasn't been housebroken as well.

You can say I love to sew things related with pets.

Sweet story!!

I always custom design and sew jackets for each dog that my sisters have. My mom has a dog that has a lot of jackets that I buy often.

This year I decided to custom design and sew the jackets with polar fleece lining & really cute fabric as well.

I also sew belly bands for incontinent & male dogs that hasn't been housebroken as well.

You can say I love to sew things related with pets.

Have you thought about going into business?

HMm what the heck.. gonna share a few pics....

First pic is Garfield, the orange male who I am fond of.. and he does trip me up everytime I am outside to feed him or walk around.....

2nd pic is Garfield in the flower area.... looking at something odd.. haha...

3rd pic is Garfield with his mama, Jazzy... they are bathing in the sun in the winter time.. lol cute aint they together?

4th pic... that is special to me as the first dog on the left is Spotty... he was my best buddy and a wonderful dog to play with and etc.. he passed back on August 2005 of cancer..Spotty was 14 1/2 years at the time he passed on and I miss him to this day... the 2nd dog on the right is Murphy who came to us in June 1994 as his owners (my 3rd brother and his wife, at the time gf) they had sold their place next door to us and were moving to the city at the time.. Murphy had to live with us and he was a good dog and playful sometimes.. Murphy left us in November 2006 when I noticed he had walked away .. Murphy was about 15 years old and had probably been going deaf and blind *I wasnt sure if he was going blind as well* and Murphy never came back...

So there ya have it.. some pics of my pets... ahh....

HMm what the heck.. gonna share a few pics....

First pic is Garfield, the orange male who I am fond of.. and he does trip me up everytime I am outside to feed him or walk around.....

2nd pic is Garfield in the flower area.... looking at something odd.. haha...

3rd pic is Garfield with his mama, Jazzy... they are bathing in the sun in the winter time.. lol cute aint they together?

4th pic... that is special to me as the first dog on the left is Spotty... he was my best buddy and a wonderful dog to play with and etc.. he passed back on August 2005 of cancer..Spotty was 14 1/2 years at the time he passed on and I miss him to this day... the 2nd dog on the right is Murphy who came to us in June 1994 as his owners (my 3rd brother and his wife, at the time gf) they had sold their place next door to us and were moving to the city at the time.. Murphy had to live with us and he was a good dog and playful sometimes.. Murphy left us in November 2006 when I noticed he had walked away .. Murphy was about 15 years old and had probably been going deaf and blind *I wasnt sure if he was going blind as well* and Murphy never came back...

So there ya have it.. some pics of my pets... ahh....

cute pets you got Sharky :)

i used have 2 cats one was a gray cat, Cameron ran away October 1999 i never saw him again and my other cat Tabby, Ferris who died January 7, 2005 and now i have my dog, Pappy adpoted June 5, 2007 :)

Lucksmile2.jpg

My Lucky dog :)

Sharky, cute pics of Garfield never seen those before thanks for sharing :)

my 3 year old Collie dog. Zoe
100_1524.jpg

my 16 year old cat Ginger. i got her when she was 3 months old.
Picture010.jpg

Zoe and Ginger on the bed in front of the tv.
071008_2125.jpg

071008_21251.jpg

Back