Votes: 8 12.9%
  • YES i am a DOG LOVER

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • YES I am a cat and dog lover

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • NO I AM not any PETS' lover.

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
zoe & ginger are adorable. wow ginger is 16 yrs old that she has a good life. =D

I love both cats and dogs, however I can't keep cats because of my greyhounds, it would upset my dogs too much if a cat kept wandering past their kennels and showing off! lol It would drive my neighbours crazy to hear my dogs barking madly at a cat.

I absolutely adore greyhounds... they are the best breed! So cuddly and friendly, very docile and they spend all day sleeping!

Here are some pics of my greys;

Below is Roxy, my dearly beloved old girl (mum and grandma of my current dogs) who I sadly had to put down in June last year 1 month before her 12th birthday, as she was suffering from cancer of her shoulder.. lost so much weight. She is now buried in front of my house with fairy lights adorning her grave.

th_roxyhericecream-1.jpg

and below is Roxy's daughter, Tasha with her litter of newborn pups last year.

th_IMG_0800.jpg

These are Tasha's pups when they turned 4 weeks old

th_IMG_0817-1.jpg

These are Tasha's pups when they turned 4 mths old

th_AddisBoyxVenusExpress18wksold.jpg

And one of Tasha's pups, now 9mths old this month! Boy they've grown up quick! lol (Pup is called Kramer)

th_IMG_1422.jpg

and this is Tasha with her half sister Moira, sleeping on my lounge!

th_MoiraandTasha-1.jpg

I bred an all white litter of greyhound pups about 6 years ago, from a white mum and a white dad! whoo hoo!

th_winnies8pupsfeeding-1.jpg

and lastly, this is Roxy.. with her tongue poking out!

th_tongueoutroxy.jpg

Wooky the lop eared rabbit with Mosey the British Shorthair.

Mosey loves to lick Wooky's long ears and I just love having Wooky snuggle with me. She's beautiful and right now Wooky is very good at litter-training. Her dingleberries are easy to pick up and toss in the trash.

Mosey loves to lick Wooky's long ears and I just love having Wooky snuggle with me. She's beautiful and right now Wooky is very good at litter-training. Her dingleberries are easy to pick up and toss in the trash.

Aww, sooo cute! love that pic of your rabbit Wooky and your cat Mosey looking at each other. Its amazing!

You actually made me thinking abt wanting a rabbit... Thanks!! I am considering to get one as well.:D

my 3 year old Collie dog. Zoe
100_1524.jpg

my 16 year old cat Ginger. i got her when she was 3 months old.
Picture010.jpg

Zoe and Ginger on the bed in front of the tv.
071008_2125.jpg

071008_21251.jpg

OMG!! your dog, Zoe-- sooo adorable!!!

I have a 6 yrs old collie too... his name is Oreo. He has black and white. He is amazing! He is spoiled. :) I know being silly--Oreo likes to wear my glasses... It was really funny tho.

CIMG2059.jpg

romany, you have beautiful greyhounds. didnt realize how sensitive they are when cats are around. ha beautiful pictures of roxy and furbabies.

yes they both are so beautiful giving nose to nose each other. love to watch any animals noses to noses. sweet picture!

OMG!! your dog, Zoe-- sooo adorable!!!

I have a 6 yrs old collie too... his name is Oreo. He has black and white. He is amazing! He is spoiled. :) I know being silly--Oreo likes to wear my glasses... It was really funny tho.

CIMG2059.jpg

ive always liked collies and decided to get one last year. shes something else. took her to the vet last week for her shots this year and found out shes got heartworm. caught it early though the vet didnt hear anything or notice anything when examined just found it on the blood test.

was there a pic there? all i got was an empty photobucket box? :hmm:

Hubby made a video of the furkids and they are getting along quite well!

Wooky surprised all of us! She is using the cats' litter box!! She doesn't like her own and actually used the cats' boxes, Mosey wasn't happy at all. Normally Mosey and Ashy drink water out of the faucets UNTIL Mosey saw Wooky licking water from the bowl and then HE had to drink water from the bowl! :laugh2:

Enjoy the video!

[yt]BB7TFYY_qVk[/yt]

That was a fun video of your pets Mrs. Bucket.

Also enjoyed to see your cats and dogs Sharky.

ive always liked collies and decided to get one last year. shes something else. took her to the vet last week for her shots this year and found out shes got heartworm. caught it early though the vet didnt hear anything or notice anything when examined just found it on the blood test.

was there a pic there? all i got was an empty photobucket box? :hmm:

sorry about my empty pic...

Will upload new one at the moment....

Again, Sorry!!! :)

CIMG2059.jpg

My collie dog- Oreo

He is spoiled!!

LOL he looks like a bear! zoe is spoiled too maybe its a collie thing? shes smart though. that is when she wants to be. and after i read that post i took my glasses and put on zoe. she just sit there and stared at me like i was :crazy:!

Hubby made a video of the furkids and they are getting along quite well!

Wooky surprised all of us! She is using the cats' litter box!! She doesn't like her own and actually used the cats' boxes, Mosey wasn't happy at all. Normally Mosey and Ashy drink water out of the faucets UNTIL Mosey saw Wooky licking water from the bowl and then HE had to drink water from the bowl! :laugh2:

Enjoy the video!

[yt]BB7TFYY_qVk[/yt]

aww the video said its removed by the user. i am so curious how mosey & woody do to eahc other.

Last edited:
I have no pets now. :( My fish died and my 2 rats were given up to new homes because I can't have pets at my place I live at now. If I still keep my rats, it will take a LONG time to find a place that will accept rats because lot of people hate rats and they also smell up the room pretty fast.

So sorry about that! I totally forgot about the video and used the other one just for the furkids. My apologies, sorry!

[yt]u6Wu6eZPgPA[/yt]

Oh guess what!! Wooky now uses the same litter box as Mosey and Ashy does! Ashy is very motherly towards Wooky and loves to check up on Wooky to make sure she is ok. Just so sweet to see Ashy act very motherly when Mosey gets a bit too rough with Wooky.

wooky is so beautiful!! were that mosey sitting on the top of chair and ashey was sitting next to woody for a while. correct? i fell in love with your cats already!! thank you for sharing this with us.

p.s. loved how you added the words in the video. :D

I love both cats and dogs, however I can't keep cats because of my greyhounds, it would upset my dogs too much if a cat kept wandering past their kennels and showing off! lol It would drive my neighbours crazy to hear my dogs barking madly at a cat.

I absolutely adore greyhounds... they are the best breed! So cuddly and friendly, very docile and they spend all day sleeping!

Here are some pics of my greys;

Below is Roxy, my dearly beloved old girl (mum and grandma of my current dogs) who I sadly had to put down in June last year 1 month before her 12th birthday, as she was suffering from cancer of her shoulder.. lost so much weight. She is now buried in front of my house with fairy lights adorning her grave.
Whoa... a lot of dogs!

Back