Votes: 8 12.9%
  • YES i am a DOG LOVER

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • YES I am a cat and dog lover

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • NO I AM not any PETS' lover.

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
all cat and dog are beautiful to see pic smile... i do miss my own dogs bec i had to give away bec we are seperate whowill look after.. so i hope they take good care of them.. oh well .... i am happy to see you all love dogs and cats... smile.. cheer.....

While I was doing something, he was sprinkling flour all over our dog....lol!

001-4.jpg

Aww, what a beautiful dog.

Here are my cats. The light gray one is the guy whom my sibling found wandering around feral, one random day on the street in 2003. The tri-color one (notice, all female cats have 3 colors? For guys seems its usually limited to two) was picked up at a pet shelter a few months prior to the guy.

They are given asian names, so in english they don't really make interpretable sense. For example, the guy's called Small Tiger, and the girl is called Small Flower. Since I am predominantly an english speaker, I tend to talk to them in english so I end up giving them random names whenever I can think of at that moment, like macho man, or quickster, Rob DeNerio, bum-man, etc you get the idea.

Without further ado:

The female: She's really shy around unfamiliar people or objects. Loud sounds make her run.
cat2.jpg

The male: Unneutered (picked him up on the street), so he's often out frolicking about and doing his business. He likes to grow some chubby cheeks for some reason, have absolutely no idea why his chin gets filled with chub. First pic was when he was 3 human years old.
cat1.jpg

cat2-1.jpg

cat3.jpg

Here is an upclose of Ms. Sassie. I was testing my new digital camera and choose her to be my model.....:lol:

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my dog. She is a very good dog. A little hyper sometimes but she is only a year old.

Oh my gravy, looky at Ms. Sassie!

I suspect Ms. Sassie is a lot like my Mosey. All sassy but all sucky with one person only.

That is my Mosey.. he will get all persnickety when Chris takes him away from me.

Here is the newest addition to our family--rescued from the Humane Society. MacGregor the Scottie! :)

Here is the newest addition to our family--rescued from the Humane Society. MacGregor the Scottie! :)

love the scottie. i've always wanted to have one. it's Bush's favorite breed as well. :cool2:

(he accidentally dropped his dog)
bush_dogdrop.jpg

love the scottie. i've always wanted to have one. it's Bush's favorite breed as well. :cool2:

(he accidentally dropped his dog)
bush_dogdrop.jpg

aww wish there were more pictures after doggie was dropped, and did he get up and come to bush? i m sure of that. :(

Laura and the whole baseball team looked shocked compared to him.

He was like "BAM! DOWN THE GROUND YOU GO!" :mad2:

Now we know why he's not President anymore... Bad bad boy Bush..

Nice looking dog! And rescued pets always remember that you saved them. They are forever grateful.

My three furboys! its an only picture that i took a picture of THEM together. They all were watching at squrriels stealing breads. :eek3:

Back