Votes: 8 12.9%
  • YES i am a DOG LOVER

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • YES I am a cat and dog lover

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • NO I AM not any PETS' lover.

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Thank goodness... My dog wasn't really dying. Her bone disc was in very pain so she will be fine in one or two weeks. <3

I'm not fond of little dogs that bark all the time, so any dog that I like are all above the weight of a Beagle (and similar) on up. I'm not too fond of the wire-haired ones, though.

Cats? Those are delicious! :P

Seriously, I like cats. I'd like to have a Siamese someday.

Both! I have my cat, Sabrina and a dog, Ruby :) (see my albums on my profile)

I am a dog lover. Not too crazy about cats..could never connect with them like I do with dogs.

Today DH and I went to PetSmart and we just had to get our babies new toys! When I mean new toys, they get gigantic toys!

They had a brand new two-tiered cat tree and they love it! Next is a cat stroller and I just can't wait to get it! I simply refuse to put a collar and/or leash on my babies but will put them in a stroller. :giggle:

I am a dog lover. Not too crazy about cats..could never connect with them like I do with dogs.

Same here..I use to have cats but not anymore. My dad
loved Siamese cats so when he died, i just lost interest
in cats for some strange reason. I like other people's
cats, but i wouldnt want one for myself. Im a dog lover
now.

I'm an animal lover all the way. have 1 dog, 2 cats, chinchilla, and 2 hamsters. about to get another puppy soon.. a Boxer :)

Today DH and I went to PetSmart and we just had to get our babies new toys! When I mean new toys, they get gigantic toys!

They had a brand new two-tiered cat tree and they love it! Next is a cat stroller and I just can't wait to get it! I simply refuse to put a collar and/or leash on my babies but will put them in a stroller. :giggle:

Didnt know there is such thing as a cat stroller! lol! well, how you
gonna keep the kitties from jumping outa the stroller? it might
frighten them, as they are, by nature, very skittish animals..
ya know?

Here's 2nd pet.
attachment.php
attachment.php

my babies

ok, i have seen some of your really cute animals. i wanna showoff my babies.

which do i like better? cat or dog? ohhh, i cannot choose or that would hurt my pets' feelings. heee hee. i like dogs because you are able to take them out for walks, but cats are pretty good cuddlers.

the picture with dogs...mine is on the left, he is a border collie cross golden retriever. the other dog is his buddy.

ok, i have seen some of your really cute animals. i wanna showoff my babies.

which do i like better? cat or dog? ohhh, i cannot choose or that would hurt my pets' feelings. heee hee. i like dogs because you are able to take them out for walks, but cats are pretty good cuddlers.

the picture with dogs...mine is on the left, he is a border collie cross golden retriever. the other dog is his buddy.

cute pets! your cat in middle - tell him/her to stop eating too much! and 3rd one - stop bringing home a dead rat!

:cool2:

I voted both. I have two Miniature Pinschers dogs and one 1/2 Dachshund dog. I have two male cats.

Didnt know there is such thing as a cat stroller! lol! well, how you
gonna keep the kitties from jumping outa the stroller? it might
frighten them, as they are, by nature, very skittish animals..
ya know?

You will be quite surprised at how the pet stroller is quite versatile!

Here's an YouTube video.

[yt]8DuZmAHglus[/yt]

You will be quite surprised at how the pet stroller is quite versatile!

Here's an YouTube video.

[yt]8DuZmAHglus[/yt]

How remarkable! I had no idea that this cat stroller
have netting around it so they wont jump out! How
neat!! Thanks for the "YouTube" video..i enjoyed it
so did my cat lover best friend!

How remarkable! I had no idea that this cat stroller
have netting around it so they wont jump out! How
neat!! Thanks for the "YouTube" video..i enjoyed it
so did my cat lover best friend!

awwww, my heart melted when i saw this. how adorable.

cute pets! your cat in middle - tell him/her to stop eating too much! and 3rd one - stop bringing home a dead rat!

:cool2:

lmao...their appearances tell you alot about their personalities, eh. yeah i should put her on a diet....and keep the black on inside. im a bad mother, dammit.

Really I'm not an animal lover, but that is for my son's sake. When he was lil' he always begged for a puppy and then later, he asked for a kitty we don't want to have another pet. Somehow my spouse cleaned in the back of our patio, he happened to find two kitten hiding under plastic covered. He decided to keep them both until when they get bigger, one of them goes out any longer with us, but our favorite stayed. So, I do care about his pets.

here's my cat,
IMG_0577.jpg

and here's a dog i may bring home soon, have to talk abit it over with the dog shelter and before that id build a gate Very soon.

gem.jpg

her name is Gem, very sweet girl

The main thing before I bring home a dog or puppy is Charlies safety... if she or he poses danger then id wait till a more suitable dog comes along.

aww beautiful furkids you have... bring gem home asap so you put her a leash for a while until your gates all done.. most pets want to be extra loved at home. =)

Back