Votes: 8 12.9%
  • YES i am a DOG LOVER

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • YES I am a cat and dog lover

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • NO I AM not any PETS' lover.

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
LOL he looks like a bear! zoe is spoiled too maybe its a collie thing? shes smart though. that is when she wants to be. and after i read that post i took my glasses and put on zoe. she just sit there and stared at me like i was :crazy:!

haha... Oh yes- my dog Oreo looks like a bear... soo softy...

yeah it's a collie thing... the collie dogs are such smart and they will think of us like this :crazy: It makes me laugh so hard when I do something on him such as putting my glasses on him or a hat or clothes...

Will update some more new pictures of Oreo soon.:D

wooky is so beautiful!! were that mosey sitting on the top of chair and ashey was sitting next to woody for a while. correct? i fell in love with your cats already!! thank you for sharing this with us.

p.s. loved how you added the words in the video. :D

Thanks, we love Wooky so much, she's something special! She's already the dominant one out of all three! :giggle: That was Ashy sitting on top of the rocker and Mosey sitting besides Wooky for a while.

It's so easy to get confused with Ashy and Mosey, heh heh! Mosey has a white fur dot on his chest and Ashy has a small white splash on her face. Easy to tell them apart - Mosey is the goofball & Ashy is the diva! :giggle:

Back