OS X Lion

greedy? how? it's basically the only one available

Maybe, the company does not allow other companies to make one similar the Flash. Probably, the flash files have a special code that some kind of block other softwares to compatible them like International Codes (?). That is probably why the Adobe is clever. I am not saying that it is fact. Adobe sued some small companies in the past and won most cases.

Adobe Ditches Flash For Adobe Edge

Far from Adobe surrendering to Apple and the good HTML5 fight, Adobe's Edge web creator is simply a little shrug and acknowledgment that HTML5, CSS and JavaScript will get them on more mobile devices than Flash will.

It's available now for free, for both Macs and Windows, and "enables users to add motion to existing HTML documents and also enables users to easily create visually rich HTML and CSS3 content from scratch." Expect to see Adobe Edge used in animations, and possibly even small web games, in coming months. For a taste of what to expect, check out Adobe's video preview up top from a month ago.

Adobe Ditches Flash For Adobe Edge

But I m afraid that Macbook s battery life drains quickly when using motion and animations on Edge. :dunno:

Oh boy... That's good. I'm relieved to know about it now.

I heard that a Lion erases everything on the hard disk which means that you need a backup before you install it. Is that correct?

No, your personal files are left intact. But it's often recommended that you make a backup copy of your hard drive anyway.

Maybe, the company does not allow other companies to make one similar the Flash. Probably, the flash files have a special code that some kind of block other softwares to compatible them like International Codes (?). That is probably why the Adobe is clever. I am not saying that it is fact. Adobe sued some small companies in the past and won most cases.

what? no such thing.

I am not in a hurry to get OS X Lion until iCloud release, so I can save everything (photos/files/softwares) in iCloud and install OS X Lion to save my money over portable hard drives. :D

I am not in a hurry to get OS X Lion until iCloud release, so I can save everything (photos/files/softwares) in iCloud and install OS X Lion to save my money over portable hard drives. :D

iCloud? I think it will be a fluke. Apple is weak in cloud computing area.

I'll wait and see if I'm wrong...

It will be nice to have max os x lion on my iMac, but I need to wait till mac os x lion come out in usb flash drive for the future recovery reason. I know I can do burn into dvd after getting mac os x lion via app store, but prefer not.

Apple's 500,000 sq. ft. data centre.

Wow! It is so secret. Why it is in Maiden, NC? The reason is that I asked because it is in the country. Not much electricity power line - just a few small power lines.

Wow! It is so secret.
not so secret anymore since we now know the location :lol:

Why it is in Maiden, NC? The reason is that I asked because it is in the country. Not much electricity power line - just a few small power lines.
data center is always at remote area and it's usually as secured as major bank vault because people would actually break in to steal data/hack/destroy. Most data centers' locations are classified.

It's possible that they picked Maiden cuz of its nuclear power electricity. or maybe it was cheap to build in there. who knows? :dunno:

I'm liking Mac OS X Lion and I installed it today on my Mac Mini. :)

I upgraded my MBP to Mac OS X Lion and it looks nicer than Snow Leopard. I found one issue that I have is cannot to get Warcraft 3 to work due to designed for PowerPC, even applied universal binary patch before to install Lion won't work either. I'm very happy that issue with polling rate has been fixed with Lion so no more jittery cursor.

Mouse cursor skipping (jumping) bug in Mac OS X | Dae

I upgraded my MBP to Mac OS X Lion and it looks nicer than Snow Leopard. I found one issue that I have is cannot to get Warcraft 3 to work due to designed for PowerPC, even applied universal binary patch before to install Lion won't work either. I'm very happy that issue with polling rate has been fixed with Lion so no more jittery cursor.

Mouse cursor skipping (jumping) bug in Mac*OS*X | Dae

you have PowerPC-based MBP??? feels bad, man.....

you have PowerPC-based MBP??? feels bad, man.....

No, Warcraft 3 is PowerPC app.

My MacBook Pro is 2011 and Intel, not PowerBook BS!

Read carefully, man.

Back