OS X Lion

you have PowerPC-based MBP??? feels bad, man.....

No, no, he's saying that WarCraft III won't work on Lion since it is a PowerPC application. Lion dropped support for Rosetta.

No, no, he's saying that WarCraft III won't work on Lion since it is a PowerPC application. Lion dropped support for Rosetta.

Yup, that's correct.

There is no workaround to fix the Warcraft 3 so just install it in Windows via bootcamp or in virtual desktop. Blizzard may fix it soon but I don't care about this game anymore.

No, Warcraft 3 is PowerPC app.

My MacBook Pro is 2011 and Intel, not PowerBook BS!

Read carefully, man.

oh. well why you playing game? focus in college. study study study. get A+ :)

oh. well why you playing game? focus in college. study study study. get A+ :)

I'm gamer as always and it is part of my hobby; even you are not my fucking father.

I'm perfectly fine with college and GPA is so great so I don't need your BS suggestion.

FYI, fall season isn't start yet and don't worry about me, man.

I'm gamer as always and it is part of my hobby; even you are not my fucking father.

I'm perfectly fine with college and GPA is so great so I don't need your BS suggestion.

FYI, fall season isn't start yet and don't worry about me, man.
umad?

Reduce your obsession with video games and start studying hard since a university is a serious business. Quit worrying too much about video games. ;)

why did you get all hot & angry and cursed? don't you have a sense of humor? :(

Who cares about sense of humor...

I don't want to discuss about my situation with college and they are part of my business, not you or others.

I'm not on same degree as you so back on topic.

Reduce your obsession with video games and start studying hard since a university is a serious business. Quit worrying too much about video games. ;)

I'm sure that you are kidding me.

I don't want to discuss about universities in this thread and they are out of topic.

Gaming is part of my hobby, even no matters if I have college or jobs so my hobby will always be part of me.

I'm sure that you are kidding me.

I don't want to discuss about universities in this thread and they are out of topic.

Gaming is part of my hobby, even no matters if I have college or jobs so my hobby will always be part of me.

ssssssshhhhh.... just lol and move on.

ssssssshhhhh.... just lol and move on.

Whatever, I'm not right person for you to do sarcasm or joke via online because I don't know about your tone.

Wow! It is so secret. Why it is in Maiden, NC? The reason is that I asked because it is in the country. Not much electricity power line - just a few small power lines.
It's like the data center that Google built in Berkeley County, SC. It's in the woods, and access is very limited, like some top secret military base. They now have two centers in that location.

Google Berkeley County Data Center

The entrance (unmarked) is a very short drive from my house.

I'm thinking of downloading the Lion upgrade today.

Many new softwares can be purchased on App Store on the internet. I was told that it is no longer for most stores sell their software on the market. All softwares will be on the internet. We will have to live with it. I wonder that some people are hoarders that collect hundreds of CDs and DVDs. I have seen often at several tag sales, and most people are not buying them. Wow. Isn't that new era or what?

Back