OS X Lion

InfamousMacBook

Reaction score
For everyone who own a Mac and hasn't realized it's been released today. Enjoy! I sure am. I really like it.

I plan to upgrade later today or tomorrow. Can't wait!

downloaded it. installed it. and hated one thing - the 2-scrolls function. it's inverted now... I want the old way back! :mad2:

Samuel Sandoval - Yesterday 8:40 PM - Public
If you think scrolling on Mac OS X Lion isn't natural for you. Here's how to turn it off. Go to System Preference, Trackpad, under Scroll & Zoom and check off "Scroll Direction: Natural" and you're done. Feel free to share this.

I still confused to use my non-mac wireless mouse with scroll wheel on Lion. Roll up on scroll wheel and web page is down unlike old OS leopard. I think that should dowload scroll reverser for OS X Lion? Scroll Reverser for Mac OS X

Not going to get Lion. I rather to wait until I have money to buy new Mac computer include Lion. All good...

Samuel Sandoval - Yesterday 8:40 PM - Public
If you think scrolling on Mac OS X Lion isn't natural for you. Here's how to turn it off. Go to System Preference, Trackpad, under Scroll & Zoom and check off "Scroll Direction: Natural" and you're done. Feel free to share this.

yea fixed it last nite. all's golden! :thumb:

Installed it yesterday, is anyone finding Firefox somewhat buggy?

I haven't done mine but already heard people saying something's fishy with Firefox.

Just read Banjo's statement...missed that when I posted...but luckily it goes to show what I said. LOL

This a.m. I downloaded and installed Lion along with Angry Birds. I am real satisfied with it! :D

I upgraded my Mac Pro last night and so far I'm liking OS X Lion. I only had to change a few things, like the reverse scrolling and stop iPhoto from loading at startup. :)

Back