One night stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means a dentist, aware he had AIDS, wore two gloves while treating a patient and transmitted the virus to her anyway.

How hard is that really to understand?

She might not have known. I'm guessing she didn't, if she asked.

Anyway, it's nice to learn something by asking a question.

No...you never say "Sun you creepy" but you DID say people who have one-night-stands creepy, and since I had one...I extrapolated.

If it didn't bother you, you would not have extrapolated. In my original post, I was referring to people who engage in sexual activity with complete strangers. People who usually do this are paid to do it. That is quite different from anything you have described.

Let me put it this way .... do pimps freak you out?

She might not have known. I'm guessing she didn't, if she asked.

Anyway, it's nice to learn something by asking a question.

I never read anything like that before. Do not know expression. Glad I ask. Won't go to dentist again without medical certificate from doctor. :giggle:

I am married and I am very sexually active. My wife is my best friend and I love her more than I love myself. I would never cheat on her because no other woman on this earth compares to her (to me anyways). She is my angel on this earth. I know that I can trust and confide in her and that she accepts me for who I am with all of my flaws. I would never do anything to lose her trust and love. To me, she is more precious and valuable to me than anything.

Some things just cannot be expressed in words. You cannot get this type of love through meaningless sex. The two of us are soulmates and we were made for each other. I spent my whole life trying to find her through other women. Each time I had my heart broken, it just led me closer to her.

Awww! :)

Wirelessly posted (droid)

The relationship with the mother is important. I've read that we pick out someone with the worst traits as both parents. "Worse" meaning the most troubling emotionally. This only applies when a person has troubled relationships. Fighting, instability, breaking up and reconciling. You know, lots of drama.

This is generally true.

I totally expected that response from someone like you. Engaging in high risk sexual behaviour is exactly like playing russian roullette - ask any medical doctor because you are not one.

"Someone like you"? Care to elaborate? Just exactly what am I like, barring the fact that I am biracial and you made the statement about my "race card expiring"?

It would appear that you are making some moral and judgemental assumptions that you should not be making. Unless of course, you don't mind looking like an ass.:cool2:

If it didn't bother you, you would not have extrapolated. In my original post, I was referring to people who engage in sexual activity with complete strangers. People who usually do this are paid to do it. That is quite different from anything you have described.

Let me put it this way .... do pimps freak you out?

The paternalistic white male double standard. Our stratification and gender inequalities is what makes women turn to prostitution for a living. And there would be no prositutes if MEN did not patronize them.:cool2:

Keep in mind, as a white male, you are a part of the group that supports the societal conditions that create what you criticize.

Bust the johns. Publish the list of johns.

The paternalistic white male double standard. Our stratification and gender inequalities is what makes women turn to prostitution for a living. And there would be no prositutes if MEN did not patronize them.:cool2:

Keep in mind, as a white male, you are a part of the group that supports the societal conditions that create what you criticize.

Sorry but your race card has been declined. My native American grandmother is giggling.

That comment has absolutely nothing to do with race. I haven't even alluded to race in this thread. Any racial issues you infer from my comments exist only in your head. Now, let's get back on topic.

We avoid things that are stressful. If you look at what you're avoiding, you'll understand your issues.

We avoid things that are stressful. If you look at what you're avoiding, you'll understand your issues.

:Oops: still don't really understand...don't think I avoid anything...how I know?

That's the point isn't it. Lol
You need an objective point of view to break thru any denial. A therapist or good friend can help. Of course, this is hard and raises anxiety levels. But I had a therapist who told me "if you don't deal with this, it's going to come back to bite you in the butt." I got the point. Drama-free life is worth the effort.

Sorry. :-(
After a disasterous broken engagement, I saw a therapist. You know, to take responsiblity for my part in that bad relationship. I learned a lot. I've been happily married w/out drama for 20 years.
Maybe jillio can explain it better than I can.

If you want a one night stand, go ahead and no one of us can stop you. I see it as a part of life (human nature) for many people in this world. If I hear anyone saying that it's a sin, all I can say is "OH MY GOD!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back