One night stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted (droid)

Sorry. :-(
After a disasterous broken engagement, I saw a therapist. You know, to take responsiblity for my part in that bad relationship. I learned a lot. I've been happily married w/out drama for 20 years.
Maybe jillio can explain it better than I can.

Oh I see.

Relationship not bad with Dallas, and I know I'm blame for like 99% our problem. This first time in 7 years together we have any drama...dislike very much...if he will take me back, I know just how fix, so hooe he take me back!!!!!!

I hope that it works out if that's what you want. :fingersx:

Wirelessly posted (droid)

That comment has absolutely nothing to do with race. I haven't even alluded to race in this thread. Any racial issues you infer from my comments exist only in your head. Now, let's get back on topic.

I wasn't saying YOU were being the racist, the other poster before yours was being racist.

I will reply to that person's post and it will appear below.

The paternalistic white male double standard. Our stratification and gender inequalities is what makes women turn to prostitution for a living. And there would be no prositutes if MEN did not patronize them.:cool2:

Keep in mind, as a white male, you are a part of the group that supports the societal conditions that create what you criticize.

So - no prostitution in China? Keep in mind, you have been deemed a racist.

Maybe you should start a new thread? :dizzy:

Sure! That should be an interesting thread.

given how many pages this thread has accumulated in a short time proves there are a lot of horny people here :giggle:

So - no prostitution in China? Keep in mind, you have been deemed a racist.

I have been deemed a racist by whom? You? :laugh2:

I suggest you keep your predjudices and your racism between you and the KKK. It is innapropriate here. It is not cute, it is not funny, it is not witty. It is flaming and trolling and extremely offensive.

What does China have to do with American culture? Try not to get so distracted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillio View Post
You can ask for a health certificate.
That's how intimacy is these days.

wow,
pretty sad fact about this world in the present time..

Yes, it is.

I have been deemed a racist by whom? You? :laugh2:

I suggest you keep your predjudices and your racism between you and the KKK. It is innapropriate here. It is not cute, it is not funny, it is not witty. It is flaming and trolling and extremely offensive.

What does China have to do with American culture? Try not to get so distracted.

I suggest you take your race baiting somewhere else. Making claims that white men are responsible for "creating" hookers borders on fringe racist beliefs.

Sorry but your race card has been declined. My native American grandmother is giggling.

Like I said, as a white male, you have no authority to determine who possesses or uses a race card. But keep coming with the racist comments. I love it when racists expose themselves and then try to deny their racism. Makes them look stupid.

Like I said, as a white male, you have no authority to determine who possesses or uses a race card. But keep coming with the racist comments. I love it when racists expose themselves and then try to deny their racism. Makes them look stupid.

race baiting - Wiktionary

are you one of those weirdos that believe only white men are capable of racism?

Shows how racist you are.

I suggest you take your race baiting somewhere else. Making claims that white men are responsible for "creating" hookers borders on fringe racist beliefs.

Race baiting? What are you talking about?

White males are responsible for the stratification and gender inequalites that create the societal conditions that make prostitution a viable choice for a certain segment of the society. Doesn't have anything to do with racism. It is a sociological fact.

And the paternalistic, white male system that reinforces the situation is racist in and of itself. You need to take your sheet off and do some studying.:cool2:

Race baiting? What are you talking about?

White males are responsible for the stratification and gender inequalites that create the societal conditions that make prostitution a viable choice for a certain segment of the society. Doesn't have anything to do with racism. It is a sociological fact.

And the paternalistic, white male system that reinforces the situation is racist in and of itself. You need to take your sheet off and do some studying.:cool2:

Like I said - are there prostitutes in China? How about Africa? brazil?

You are claiming white men are responsible for that?

Your certifiable.

Like I said - are there prostitutes in China? How about Africa? brazil?

You are claiming white men are responsible for that?

Your certifiable.

Like I said earlier, they are different cultures. Their societies are not American society. I am talking about prostitution in this country, not China, not Africa, and not Brazil. Of course, I would be happy to discuss the sociological factors that create male dominated conditions there, too. But I'm going to need someone who can actually have an intelligent discussion about those things to chime in here. You are doing nothing but trolling and flaming and showing what a racist you truly are..

Yes, I am certifiably correct. Just because you know nothing about these concepts doesn't mean that they don't exist. It just means you are just another ignorant good ole boy in a sheet.

race baiting - Wiktionary

are you one of those weirdos that believe only white men are capable of racism?

Shows how racist you are.

Did you read the definition? Or better yet, did you comprehend the definition? It describes exactly what you have been doing since you made the comment about my race card in another thread..

I am involved in a battle of wits with an unarmed racist opponent here. No sense in even wasting energy on someone of that character.

Now, let's get this thread back on topic. If you want to continue to insult my race, I suggest you start a thread to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back