One night stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read the definition. Or better yet, did you comprehend the definition. It describes exactly what you have been doing since you made the comment about my race card in another thread.

You just made a claim that white men are responsible for making the decisions of prostitues .... everywhere. In fact, you also stated that if there were no white men, there would be no prostitutes.

I rest my case.

You just made a claim that white men are responsible for making the decisions of prostitues .... everywhere. In fact, you also stated that if there were no white men, there would be no prostitutes.

I rest my case.

That is not what I said at all. You need remedial work in reading comprehension.:roll: You need to go back and re-read. You are adding words in an attempt to make yourself look good. You can't support any of it.

Now, like I said...back to the topic.

I rest my case.

I don't mean to pick a fight with you, dude, but she didn't. I read from the beginning and tempers just got lost. No biggie, though. Just let it go. I would hate for either of you to be banned.

I don't mean to pick a fight with you, dude, but she didn't. I read from the beginning and tempers just got lost. No biggie, though. Just let it go. I would hate for either of you to be banned.

I'm done. There is nothing productive that can come from trying to have an intelligent discussion regarding sociological phenomena with someone who wants to turn it into a racist proposition.

I'm done. There is nothing productive that can come from trying to have an intelligent discussion regarding sociological phenomena with someone who wants to turn it into a racist proposition.

Don't look at me! I am still wondering how many pounds the line needs to be if I use race as bait. :giggle:

When I was homeless, some of my best friends were hookers. They knew what was going on in the neighborhoods and steered me away from trouble many times.

Mod note:

Time to cease this thread.. seriously, race card? Take that issue elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back