Obama does the waiter bow to Japan's Emperor

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: at Jiro's post.

No... referring to the two self-proclaimed conservatives.

Oh ok...I didn't know if you were referring to the mockery of the situation. :)

Jiro, I'm proud of your geometry skills.

Yes, you should have placed the protractor at zero BUT you know what a protractor is and how to use it. :lol:

Shel, better get glasses because that's a picture of a Saudi King bestowing a medal around President Bush' neck.

Yes, you should have placed the protractor at zero BUT you know what a protractor is and how to use it. :lol:

yea but I just wanna know what's it like to be a Fox News reporter :lol:

Shel, better get glasses because that's a picture of a Saudi King bestowing a medal around President Bush' neck.

You need to get better glasses. It's bottesini. Plus that phrase is insulting to a low vision person, which she is.

Nice job, koko, another cheapshot comment.

he's bowing a tad bit too low. lower than this Olympic winner

y180045593971189.jpg

:hmm:

You need to get better glasses. It's bottesini. Plus that phrase is insulting to a low vision person, which she is.

Nice job, koko, another cheapshot comment.

I have no idea who has low vision or not so apologies to Bott. Souggy, keep it to yourself. Mine wasn't an intentional cheapshot. I was reading Shel's while I was typing a response. Again, it's a Saudi King who is bestowing a medal to Bush which required him to bend down some to receive it. This is not the same thing here in this discussion thread.

Addendum: It wasn't Bott but Beowulf I was responding to.

I have no idea who has low vision or not so apologies to Bott. Souggy, keep it to yourself. Mine wasn't an intentional cheapshot. I was reading Shel's while I was typing a response. Again, it's a Saudi King who is bestowing a medal to Bush which required him to bend down some to receive it. This is not the same thing here in this discussion thread.

Addendum: It wasn't Bott but Beowulf I was responding to.

Nawwww, I still think the King is stealing the necklace from Bush. :P

Could be. LOL. But again it is quite obvious that Bush had to bow his head to receive the medal. It wasn't no where near a greeting bow. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the differences.

Just to show how heads of state greet the Japanese Emperor and compare that to of Obama's deep, deep bow.....

O-JapanBow.gif

So? From looking at the pics, Obama showed his deep humility and respect in a way that was unmistakable and I applaud him for it.

Subservience humility. More like making a fool of oneself.

Wee... a slideshow of the world's most asshole-ish leaders. A lot of them are infamous for their bad public displays.

Wee... a slideshow of the world's most asshole-ish leaders. A lot of them are infamous for their bad public displays.

Assholes? Well, you know that slideshow includes Obama?

So? From looking at the pics, Obama showed his deep humility and respect in a way that was unmistakable and I applaud him for it.
You have got to be kidding! :shock:

All the other world leaders shook hands as equals. Obama was the only one in the series of pictures to perform a scraping bow of subservience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back