My damaged car (accident)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy a 1973 XB GT Ford Falcon Coupe and build a Mad Max Interceptor. DO IT! :cool2:

Buy a 1973 XB GT Ford Falcon Coupe and build a Mad Max Interceptor. DO IT! :cool2:

Like that one? :D

RNEM734J.jpg

Toyota Corolla
Ford Fiesta (2009 model)
Ford Falcon (2003 - 2006)
Who knows?

I am glad you are ok Jake. You can always replace the damage or buy a car. Now you dont wanna go ahead to replace the parts if the engine is having trouble bec it does cost a lot of money to have it fix. I went through that before. So I just bought a new car and deal with the car payments.

And Please please do not buy FORD Get CHEVY :D

Not my type, son. I'd rather have a brand new car instead.

Can you afford a brand new car? I think payments for a new car require a full coverage insurance includes collosion, comprehesive and liabity of course.

Can you afford a brand new car? I think payments for a new car require a full coverage insurance includes collosion, comprehesive and liabity of course.
For a 2009 Ford Fiesta it only costs $17K - 20K and payments is around $500 a month, and the full insurance is only a $900 a year under my membership with NRMA. :)

For a 2009 Ford Fiesta it only costs $17K - 20K and payments is around $500 a month, and the full insurance is only a $900 a year under my membership with NRMA. :)

Sounds like too much money, no offense.

Well, good luck then....don't cry me a river when you complain you can't afford it. :P
You live in the USA, I am not going to cry a river here. Just that I have no choice, if the repairs are not worth the time, but I believe it is not worth for a $4,000 car.

You live in the USA, I am not going to cry a river here. Just that I have no choice, if the repairs are not worth the time, but I believe it is not worth for a $4,000 car.

At least you'll keep Australia moist and well watered. ;)

:laugh2: pointless to have it washed.

exactly. I will use the Wrangler (which I will buy later) to tow it out to Hudson River for a little car wash :lol:

exactly. I will use the Wrangler (which I will buy later) to tow it out to Hudson River for a little car wash :lol:

Make sure you got a snorkel so you won't drown that poor engine. :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back