My damaged car (accident)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let you decide new one. Can your sales manager accept to trade in old car(clunker) to new car and tow it?

Excuse me to interrupt you. Are you talking about a government giving out money to the car dealers in Australia? Or, it was a different one?

Excuse me to interrupt you. Are you talking about a government giving out money to the car dealers in Australia? Or, it was a different one?

Good question. I may doubt it. he works with Australian government and he may have experience with federal government.

JClarke

It is not worth for you to pay more money on the insurance because your car's value is worthless. It's 11 years old. You did the right thing to save your money. I know it is sad, but that's life that we are paying our own car.

I do not know what would happen if you get a rental car when traveling oversea without the insurance because you lost your car and your insurance policy is stopped automatically. Most insurance companies don't care about people... (even for a home insurance because I was a house insurance inspector.)

Well, if you still have car payment that loan from bank so you are required to purchase an full insurance, when car is totaled then insurance will pay off and you have give all money back to bank to end the payment, if not then you are in deep screw up.

Sorry Jake, but I couldn't help myself when I saw this piccie:

funny-pictures-kitten-chooses-car.jpg

Problem solved :D

:laugh2::laugh2: he needs milk. :giggle:

Last edited:
Jake, what is model of your Ford Fiesta? Ford FESTIVA GLXi Hatchback? 5-door or 3-door?

Glad you are ok. What happened? It looks like you rear ended somebody.

It is a 1998 Ford Festiva Trio Demon Edition 3 Door.
You car is trade in between 900-2200 AUD (low cost) & 2700-4000 AUD (high cost) but not sure about price of damaged car. You will find out it from your sales manager.

You car is trade in between 900-2200 AUD (low cost) & 2700-4000 AUD (high cost) but not sure about price of damaged car. You will find out it from your sales manager.
Will email him soon.

Update:

I have spoken with the sales manager in person late this afternoon and I left the car lot with good thinking. They accept trade ins, regardless of the damage as long it is drive able (this indicates when I attempted to see if the car was OK, not unless my father yelled at me)

The car would be assessed by a mechanic and see what the car is worth in value which the value can be reduced in the sales price of $19,450 which would be around $16,450 or more. But due to that I am not allowed to move my car under my father's orders (concerns of the car and the police involved ---> WTF:mad2:)

To my own decision, I would be taking this opportunity in the long run to buy this black Ford Fiesta, which is I have test drove earlier today and it is sooo smooth and comfortable. The stick shift, is short-shifted, which is not long shifted, like my little white car. The car just bought me :laugh2: It is so good. I love it. I will be making appointment with the bank to discuss with the loan I applied.

:cool2:

:scatter:

Sound great! Your parents will be happy that your old car would be out of your house soon. Will auto dealer company pick up it?

i am not sure what expression my parents will get. but i will call a truck to puck up my car to be scraped and sold for parts at a junkyard. new car, here i come

i am not sure what expression my parents will get. but i will call a truck to puck up my car to be scraped and sold for parts at a junkyard. new car, here i come

You should know what price of it if deal price over $1000 AUD or more. If junkyard salesman will deal less of 1,000 AUD, you forgot it and look for it. Make sure to ask them what price of your old car at first.

Last few year ago. I helped my friend to look for few junkyard company and asked them what s price of his junked car. so they offer less than $1,000 and i refused it. They changed mind to offer over $1,000. I accept deal and they towed it.

You may get more info on damaged car for sale. Damaged Cars For Sale | Damaged.com.au

But up to you to decide it.

You should know what price of it if deal price over $1000 AUD or more. If junkyard salesman will deal less of 1,000 AUD, you forgot it and look for it. Make sure to ask them what price of your old car at first.

Last few year ago. I helped my friend to look for few junkyard company and asked them what s price of his junked car. so they offer less than $1,000 and i refused it. They changed mind to offer over $1,000. I accept deal and they towed it.

You may get more info on damaged car for sale. Damaged Cars For Sale | Damaged.com.au

But up to you to decide it.
Since my father wont allow me to drive or move the festiva, so I have decided to just call the scrap tow truck and take it away, dont care how much, just want to get rid of it.

I'll be looking at the new car sometime next week, hopefully. I am at the moment, dealing with the insurance seeing if I can just start paying the debt off, so it is out of the way off my plan. I dont want to wait for months to get the result. It is pain in the ass. My parents were way off their heads -- like 'what if the costs goes up $10,000' I was like, WTF, that's not possible. The bumper bar is just cheap -ass plastic.

Since my father wont allow me to drive or move the festiva, so I have decided to just call the scrap tow truck and take it away, dont care how much, just want to get rid of it.

I'll be looking at the new car sometime next week, hopefully. I am at the moment, dealing with the insurance seeing if I can just start paying the debt off, so it is out of the way off my plan. I dont want to wait for months to get the result. It is pain in the ass. My parents were way off their heads -- like 'what if the costs goes up $10,000' I was like, WTF, that's not possible. The bumper bar is just cheap -ass plastic.

No worries. I wish that junkyard man pay for you. Too late. RIP to your car. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back