My damaged car (accident)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pictures that you wanted to see..... from my accident this morning.

Close up of my right side headlight, fully smashed.

28tdmo0.jpg

Front grille - smashed. some part of upper bumper ripped.
mmaexd.jpg

View of the smashed front.
2d1pe0i.jpg

According to the accident, no one including myself was hurt. I'm OK. The eingine bay has leaks from the radiator or near that.

Last edited:
You are okay, my aussie pymp?!

I don't care about your car, sorry to say this. Materials can be replaced but we all can't be replaced.

I am glad it was only minor.

:hug:

You are okay, my aussie pymp?!

I don't care about your car, sorry to say this. Materials can be replaced but we all can't be replaced.

I am glad it was only minor.

:hug:
The front bumper needs full replacement :(

Yeah, I'm OK. At least, these things are replaceable. ;)

You will go how to estimate body repair from some body shop. if price is over 5,000 usd, forgot it and junk it. pay for person s car?

Opps! Hope that dealing with the insurance company goes well. Don't worry, the body shop can fix that.

The front bumper needs full replacement :(

Yeah, I'm OK. At least, these things are replaceable. ;)

They can be replaceable. See! Good on you, you're okay , my mate! :hug:

Now you come here to USA and hop on over to Canada and be my Aussie pymp guide! How about that?!

Gonna make the other DB chicas jeaallous! :giggle:

ouch jclarke...

Isnt that a Falcon? If it is...double ouch

Two years ago, my mom got six broken prices in both of her legs when she was in a car accident... It took a year to completely heal her legs. Thankfully, you dont get a lot of wounds!! I'm so glad that you are okay... :hug: a lot...

I consider how much annual or semi-annual payment is auto insurance of your car? If high insurance is for younger driver till age 25, you can use liability insurance for other drivers only. Do not buy new car now until you will be 25.

Glad you re okay! so What happen? :)

He either was paying attention to a gorgeous sheila off the road, or he had one big incursion with a kangaroo! :giggle:

I'm glad that you're ok. Sorry about the car. I hope it goes well with insurance and repairs and that it's not too costly.

completely repairable. get a hood bumper, grill and all that. it may be cheaper to look for a parts car on ebay or a local ad. find a car with a bad motor and the body is in good shape. switch the parts you need then spray it with primer. after you are done sell the other car to a scrape metal yard

glad you weren't hurt

Glad to know you are ok. The car can be fixed. See, you shouldn't speed, Mr Clarke. :)

I hope that your friend have experience to help you for repairing and replacing parts from auto junkyard.

Yikes, looks like quite a bump! Glad to hear that no one was severely hurt in the accident. If you do repair the car, you'll definitely want to check the engine mounts. In some cars, they are designed to fail in an accident for safety purposes. In a hit hard enough, the safety design of the engine mounts causes the engine to drop to the ground instead of into the passenger compartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back