MVP = Mobile Video Phone

She only stepped down and is only GoAmerica Advisor now. Idiot.

Okay... so, how long do we have to wait before we get our MVPs? I don't want to hear "soon". I want to hear something more accurate like "within 2 months" or something. :)

I am sorry Vampy, I can't say. It's against the rules, but you can expect it around before summertime. Like I say before...it already released to a beta customers.

I am sorry Vampy, I can't say. It's against the rules, but you can expect it around before summertime. Like I say before...it already released to a beta customers.
And... do I need to have a normal VP before I can get a MVP?

When I tried to get a MVP, the rep said for me to contact them using VP and order it because they wouldn't do it through email. If I already had my own VP, I wouldn't need a MVP.

When I tried to get a MVP, the rep said for me to contact them using VP and order it because they wouldn't do it through email. If I already had my own VP, I wouldn't need a MVP.

Do You have your own webcam? if you have it, you don't need to get SorensonVP.

LuciaDisturbed,

I understood your concerning about many lines that Purple communicate inc. uses that other VRS company does...

However, we, purple communicate inc, provide you a choices to choose the 10 digits unlike some other VRS does (for an example, Sorenson VRS picked 10 digits for you, of course, less work for you to do but some customers prefer to pick 10 digits that are being listed for them to pick it to be their purple number)

Lets remind you... as you said you signed up vp100 for first time and not doing such thing like our HOVRS does, please dont forget that it DOESNT provide 10 digits at the time, so you dont have to do all the work but sat back and wait.... until Sorenson Rep visited your house and do all the work which is exaggerate time. Also, for vp200, Sorenson doesnt provide customer a freedom, as for an example, they doesnt let any else access to their account for update information or change phone number but have to CALL sorenson for change phone number, or manually type on remote on vp200 to update address information which is pain in ass.

Once again, all of client/customers are responsibility to update information/Ip address and such for now because they all havent get their MVP on their hand so therefore it has "manual" to do which is more work for all of us to do this and is easier to do.

Oh p.s MVP is already released to beta customers, also it is still MORE in this month!

just my 2 cents :]

I agree that we dont need VP/webcam to meet HOVRS's requirement, somehow, i realized it do HAS reason why it is on our requirement to be met at the moment.

If it is not required to have vp/webcam, then any of us who dont have vp/webcam will NOT be able to have purple number because it is depending on Ip addess to be communicate through "video phone" once it is being dial from whoever calls you. Then, it is also going to be EXAGGERATE time to do the installation at their home to just create their address book, their purple number, ETCCCCCCC, thats WASTE our time, seriously.

Also, it is needed to have webcam/or video phone to do the confirmation call; An example, look at hearing world, they must have cell phone/or home phone to order item(s) through on call for online in order to prevent from fraud, or security reasoning, and such. EXACTLY... theres nothing different from between both of it.

LuciaDisturbed,

I understood your concerning about many lines that Purple communicate inc. uses that other VRS company does...

However, we, purple communicate inc, provide you a choices to choose the 10 digits unlike some other VRS does (for an example, Sorenson VRS picked 10 digits for you, of course, less work for you to do but some customers prefer to pick 10 digits that are being listed for them to pick it to be their purple number)

I don't care about the 10 digit phone number that I have. It's fine with me. You know, regular phone companies that you get your landlines from, they do not let you choose your numbers, either (unless you are a business, and then I think you have to pay more to choose). Same thing. Why should we be any different?

Lets remind you... as you said you signed up vp100 for first time and not doing such thing like our HOVRS does, please dont forget that it DOESNT provide 10 digits at the time, so you dont have to do all the work but sat back and wait.... until Sorenson Rep visited your house and do all the work which is exaggerate time. Also, for vp200, Sorenson doesnt provide customer a freedom, as for an example, they doesnt let any else access to their account for update information or change phone number but have to CALL sorenson for change phone number, or manually type on remote on vp200 to update address information which is pain in ass.

Yes, but I have VP200 now, so I don't care. I have my 10 digits number now. Again, same as the regular phone companies, we can't access our accounts to change phone numbers or whatever without calling them, too. Same thing. No difference. And I do not mind manually typing on VP200 to update my information if I don't have to do it so often. It's not like I change my address or phone number or whatnot every other day. It only happens if I MOVE, or change my name, get married, or things like that which of course would not happen to me frequently, so I don't care much about that. Why should we be "different"?

Oh p.s MVP is already released to beta customers, also it is still MORE in this month!

I haven't seen a SINGLE MVP yet (in person).

As much as this bothers you, go to the Deaf expo, you might get your chances to see in MVP in person.

I don't care about the 10 digit phone number that I have. It's fine with me. You know, regular phone companies that you get your landlines from, they do not let you choose your numbers, either (unless you are a business, and then I think you have to pay more to choose). Same thing. Why should we be any different?

Yes, but I have VP200 now, so I don't care. I have my 10 digits number now. Again, same as the regular phone companies, we can't access our accounts to change phone numbers or whatever without calling them, too. Same thing. No difference. And I do not mind manually typing on VP200 to update my information if I don't have to do it so often. It's not like I change my address or phone number or whatnot every other day. It only happens if I MOVE, or change my name, get married, or things like that which of course would not happen to me frequently, so I don't care much about that. Why should we be "different"?

Ok, what i meant, any clients have to fill out information and set up stuff to be ready for rep do the installation quickly process; Apparently, all of your friends are NOT beta customers. Ive already installed it at customer home in couple of weeks ago :]

And no, i didnt said "different" but i mentioned it is no different about how it compare as you did in above of our posts. btw, be patient. We all expect MVP to be awesome and flow working with less problems before release to public customers, anyway.

this is going to be my last post, i am not going to waste my time to argue but let it talk until itself start to be worthless later :]

Do You have your own webcam? if you have it, you don't need to get SorensonVP.
I don't even have a webcam. If I had a webcam, I wouldn't need MVP.

It's like a normal phone. I already have a Sidekick. If I am going to make phone calls, I'll use my Sidekick. I don't want to have two phones.

I don't want to have two VPs.

Why can't I get a MVP without having to get a webcam or normal VP?

What if your MVP breaks down and you needed the VP to call someone? Need a back up VP - I have three VP's of my own, heh.

It's like a normal phone. I already have a Sidekick. If I am going to make phone calls, I'll use my Sidekick. I don't want to have two phones.

Ok you don't interest any VP. But text relay is slower to communicate than VRS. Can use ASL so faster than typing slower. Some hearing caller hung up when some deafies typed slower with text relay. Almost VP users love VRS. Do you think about it.

Mod note:

After review, numerous posts were removed.

I'm giving this thread another chance, if any of us mods see any belittling or insults again, this thread will be closed indefinitely.

Thank you.

Calvin, Thank you for removing some posts. If someone insult against Purple again, let you know. :)

Same, I use my Sidekick to make calls when I am out around town and am not at home.

Ok you don't interest any VP. But text relay is slower to communicate than VRS. Can use ASL so faster than typing slower. Some hearing caller hung up when some deafies typed slower with text relay. Almost VP users love VRS. Do you think about it.
I'm interested in a VP... but I would rather have a MVP... something I can use at home and out of the house. It's like I said about my cell phone. I have a cell phone that I can use at home and out of the house. So, there's no need for a normal house phone.

So, I want a MVP that I can use at home and out of the house and not have a normal need for a home VP. :)

Back