MVP = Mobile Video Phone

wtf

yeah i am getting me mvp soon after event
if i can they can

because they are part of american

we call ya low 48 state

I have a question about MVP....Is there an accessory that you can carry the MVP in public instead of carrying it in your hands all the time? I know there were cellphone that you can put it on the belt when not using. But I don't know if there is any accessory that you can carry MVP when not using it?

There might will be accessory for MVP later on. Since its in beta team with selecting first customers to get MVP for free. I brought myself a 8 inch DVD portable player bag and it fit perfect for my MVP. As well I work for PURPLE.
But Hey this MVP is free just like you got sorenson VP! Why worry about it? Since Vpad and CSDVRS have to pay for them!

There might will be accessory for MVP later on. Since its in beta team with selecting first customers to get MVP for free. I brought myself a 8 inch DVD portable player bag and it fit perfect for my MVP. As well I work for PURPLE.
But Hey this MVP is free just like you got sorenson VP! Why worry about it? Since Vpad and CSDVRS have to pay for them!

myself have VPAD I am please with that, why MVP keep pond post as said it keep release but pond post and again Beta and it been... I am losing the count. I have see people who current have MVP and see their quality not as I expect as VPAD quality does well. Even I use MVP to call my home while wife answer. She see that quality remind as VP100. No offensive... Possible more pond post until quality improve?

Yes, free mvp. I work for Purple. If interesting, contact me in PM.
I want MVP but HOVRS told me I can't get it unless I have my own VP. I don't have my own VP. My roommate does.

So, that's just unfair. :(

vampyrox

both live together ?

if does

good news

me and my bro are roommate for apt what different

I want MVP but HOVRS told me I can't get it unless I have my own VP. I don't have my own VP. My roommate does.

But if you do have your own internet, but lacks no VP-200...there is a way...if you have webcam then download VideoSign 2.5. PM me if you need help and I will set a account for you. :)

Purple outreach representative needs you to use VP or webcam for setting up in confirmation process. You can use your roommate s vp in your household. I may help you .

Purple outreach representative needs you to use VP or webcam for setting up in confirmation process. You can use your roommate s vp in your household. I may help you .

I got MVP last week ago . MVP WiFi are very negative and have to change DMZ . i decided MVP that wifi only for travel and not stay home . i have vpad and sorenson that both of them stay home for the best . my son is hearing and got vpad as gift from mom and dad so we really enjoy talk with son on vpad .. MVP will not accept deaf people's hearing children that is very rude . most of deaf people bought vpad for thier hearing parent or children that help alot .. Laptop are the best than vpad and mvp and ojo ,, have a nice day

I've tried to connect my MVP with ethernet at my friends home, it does connect but doesn't work with VP calls. Like I said, have to set up routers to work on MVP. It's not that travel friendly after all.

I've tried to connect my MVP with ethernet at my friends home, it does connect but doesn't work with VP calls. Like I said, have to set up routers to work on MVP. It's not that travel friendly after all.
no You change DHCP from Static on MVP for your friend s router

Last edited:
how can i need to free mvp? I search find email on inquiry general: That is help you communication to you mvp? i need to communication to doctor or help you better emergency 911 reason I have seziure. I need to make sure help you watch good idea..

I need to help you better mvp.

Yes, I wil wait to listen from my purple manager for 20/20 programs in Ohio. I don't worry about it. But I will go to Indianapolis for working at purple booth on Deaf Nation Expo in April 25.
Awesome I can't wait to meet you there I am plan on being there too . As you know what I look like but I will have to find your picture to know what you look like argh . I'm looking forward to meet you smiles dont' be shy and by the way I already have boyfriend so no need to wonder if I would flirt with you lol .:wave: J/K !

Where's MVP?....nobody has gotten one and it's been over a year...NO one I know has one. What's up with that?

I got mine mvp on March 17th St. Patrick's day and it is awesome great to use so far still testing for mvp to let them know how I like it and what my dislike . Give it more time as the work with states to states most poeple needs training to know how to work with mvp before giving them out states to states be patience!

apply free vp from sorenson or csdvrs they will give you for free as long as you have dsl or internet cable dont think it would work on dial up internet . Good luck and you might get it sooner or later still will have to wait just like everyone else .

I think the Hovrs needs to create a manual guide in pdf to instruct the users as how to set up their wifi settings in order to make it work at places where they offer wifi. Will they do that, I wonder?

Maybe that would answer some question about which wireless router to use for MVP. Watch the video below:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg6P0VZIkwk]YouTube - Questions About the MVP[/ame]

Back