MVP = Mobile Video Phone

guys get remote for vp200 click setting network port what you see? upnp! mean many 200vp to one modem

What UPNP? You got that information from where? I call technical support about port, they are not able release information until final announced.

Are you working for Sorenson, because all your thread sound like you are...

hello, im new to this website and i just want to get MVP quick than wait for it. yea, i know i need to add some friend's contact but i dont know any of them have it. so i was wonder if y'all have mvp so i can add y'all to my address list. if y'all dont mind?

hello, im new to this website and i just want to get MVP quick than wait for it. yea, i know i need to add some friend's contact but i dont know any of them have it. so i was wonder if y'all have mvp so i can add y'all to my address list. if y'all dont mind?

You can contact me via aim nathanthepatriot

Hello, I haven't been here in AD for a long time. I see that AD still haven't changed a bit :giggle:
Anyway, here's what some of you have been asking for ... a video of MVP. Now you got it! I do hope this video will make most of you :jaw: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTkp2C9yJL8]YouTube - MVP !![/ame]
I can be contacted via aim : PurplePLT and I'll be purply happy to help you.

FYI: only Beta Installers and Beta Testers get MVP - not all of them have them in their hands now. G'day.

Nathan, Dark and I are still working for Purple. If you need your new purple number as 10-digit number or interest to join up new Purple member, contact me or Nathan or Dark in PM (Private Message), please. Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Nathan, Dark and I have workedfor Purple. If you need your new purple number as 10-digit number or interest to join up new Purple member, contact me or Nathan or Dark in PM (Private Message), please. Thanks! :D
Do you mean that you no longer are working for Purple? If yes, then it would be better to leave that to us Purple reps who are still working for Purple.. Thanks and stay warm. I can be reached through aim: PurplePLT

Do you mean that you no longer are working for Purple? If yes, then it would be better to leave that to us Purple reps who are still working for Purple.. Thanks and stay warm. I can be reached through aim: PurplePLT

Ouch! I edited it. :ty:

Nathan, Dark and I are still working for Purple. If you need your new purple number as 10-digit number or interest to join up new Purple member, contact me or Nathan or Dark in PM (Private Message), please. Thanks! :D
Not a problem :) You can contact those reps if you wish :)

i would like to trade email for more puprle conntect
if anyone interest please email me so i will email u and email u other one with my name and email thank you

Suppose you signed up to receive your MVP and you have moved to another location... What would you need to do to notify the company of the address change?

Suppose you signed up to receive your MVP and you have moved to another location... What would you need to do to notify the company of the address change?

If moving, you must fill out for changing new address in your profile of purpleticket.hovrs.com and contact HOVRS customer care about it.

Almost 2 months ago, a friend finally convinced me to get a MVP. So, I went online and filled out all the forms they made me fill out. After waiting a week, I contacted them to follow up and they said that I had to contact them through VP. I pointed out that I didn't have VP. They said I needed to use my VP to process my request for a MVP. I told them that like a phone, I would rather have a mobile phone than a normal phone. If I want a VP, I'd rather have a mobile VP than a normal VP. After arguing with them, they then said I could use webcam instead. I told them I didn't have a webcam instead. They then offered me a free webcam for me to use to order a free MVP. So, I went ahead and took that offer. After waiting another week, I contacted them again and they said that it would happen soon. that was over a month go.

I later found out from my friends that they've been waiting a year for their MVP. :(

Where's MVP?....nobody has gotten one and it's been over a year...NO one I know has one. What's up with that?

Where's MVP?....nobody has gotten one and it's been over a year...NO one I know has one. What's up with that?
It's like I said... they seem to be screwing us over and getting our hopes up.

Last September 2008, I saw a booth at a local deaf expo for MVP. Some of those who were visiting that booth... mentioned that they are still waiting for their MVP.

Hello, I haven't been here in AD for a long time. I see that AD still haven't changed a bit :giggle:
Anyway, here's what some of you have been asking for ... a video of MVP. Now you got it! I do hope this video will make most of you :jaw: YouTube - MVP !!
I can be contacted via aim : PurplePLT and I'll be purply happy to help you.

FYI: only Beta Installers and Beta Testers get MVP - not all of them have them in their hands now. G'day.
Oh, it's not even out yet?

Then why did all of these reps get our hopes up?

If moving, you must fill out for changing new address in your profile of purpleticket.hovrs.com and contact HOVRS customer care about it.
Thanks Chevy57. I'll remember to do that once I move.

Brian, You may not need to contact CC (Customer Care) for changing new address.

E-911 / 10-Digit Number / Local Number Portability

You can learn how to update address and IP address. You can do to update new address if moving in. Remember to update your street address and your IP Address. Updating your street address is important so that if you call ‘911’, emergency help will arrive at the correct address. Remember also to update your IP address where you want to receive calls from people who dial your Purple Number.

Back