MVP = Mobile Video Phone

3 more years alpha and beta testing? your talk too much that how hovrs market the mvp here on alldeaf tsk tsk post a picture here you hold mvp

he jux informed me about alpha and beta testing. I curious why did you against about HOVRS?

In australia (where I come from) are in the early stages of the VRS, we use VPADs to use for the videophones, what Chevy57 said below that the devices are manufactured from South Korea, which the device can work anywhere. I own 3 VPADs myself.

Oh yea? what kind of your VRS in your own country now? you own 3 Vpads right now?! So what did you doin with 3 different Vpads, eh? Mind i asked a question?

In australia (where I come from) are in the early stages of the VRS, we use VPADs to use for the videophones, what Chevy57 said below that the devices are manufactured from South Korea, which the device can work anywhere. I own 3 VPADs myself.

Oh yea? what kind of your VRS in your own country now? you own 3 Vpads right now?! So what did you doin with 3 different Vpads, eh? Mind i asked a question?

It is too early to say about the VRS down here, can't say much. My 3 VPADs, is one for work, one for my office and one for my parents.

JClarke;1217074 It is too early to say about the VRS down here said:
Oh okay, that's nice!! So, your country jux started VRS down there right now? What time it is there? I curious because i want to visiting your country someday for a tour

new MVP

since no body put a real picture mvp from beta test on AD

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCZ6JUJiWb4&feature=related"]mobile video fone[/ame]

I believe that qwerty was being little sarcastic and stopped believing in HOVRS because it was announced back in 2006 which it is a long time. They keep telling everyone it would be out in winter time then they got delayed, then announced it would be out in the fall, but they got delayed again. I think it would turn lot of deaf people who has no patience for waiting from HOVRS and it would cause lot of interest in them anymore because of too much delay.

Example:
"Oh it will be out in summer." Call again in summer......"Oh it got delayed until fall" Called again in fall....."Oh, it will be out by early 2009." *Get frustrated and goes to different VRS*

I understand it been beta testing but those people probably waited long enough and had enough of delaying. Then HOVRS might turn away alot of people because of long overdue. I think that probably why qwerty has lost interest in them.

I understand their feeling but some people really need to be patience and let them do the beta or alpha test the product before being released to the public.

Last edited:
I believe that qwerty was being little sarcastic and stopped believing in HOVRS because it was announced back in 2006 which it is a long time. They keep telling everyone it would be out in winter time then they got delayed, then announced it would be out in the fall, but they got delayed again. I think it would turn lot of deaf people who has no patience for waiting from HOVRS and it would cause lot of interest in them anymore because of too much delay.

Example:
"Oh it will be out in summer." Call again in summer......"Oh it got delayed until fall" Called again in fall....."Oh, it will be out by early 2009." *Get frustrated and goes to different VRS*

I understand it been beta testing but those people probably waited long enough and had enough of delaying. Then HOVRS might turn away alot of people because of long overdue. I think that probably why qwerty has lost interest in them.

I understand their feeling but some people really need to be patience and let them do the beta or alpha test the product before being released to the public.

I agree that. I hope that Alpha and Beta testing would be over soon.

I think it would turn lot of deaf people who has no patience for waiting from HOVRS and it would cause lot of interest in them anymore because of too much delay.

Example:

redwolf you dont think wll turn down. proven fact hovrs put off almost forever me bet mvp wont release until july 1 2009 due fcc ruling fyi me is horvs puple member

guys get remote for vp200 click setting network port what you see? upnp! mean many 200vp to one modem

Back