MVP = Mobile Video Phone

You can't walk around with that thing. The video would be way to shaky for that. Besides, how you going to sign walking around holding that thing? You will still have to place it on a desk or table. Since you have to do that why not just use a small laptop with a built in camera or a viable vpad connected up to wifi.

walk around? me bring mvp and old spice swagger blue soap to shower

The Mobile Video Phone (MVP) continues in field testing. Last week, one of our testers posted his experience with the MVP over the holidays, noting how its portability makes it easy to move around the house, and how MVP uniquely enables him to stay in touch with family members

walk around? me bring mvp and old spice swagger blue soap to shower

The Mobile Video Phone (MVP) continues in field testing. Last week, one of our testers posted his experience with the MVP over the holidays, noting how its portability makes it easy to move around the house, and how MVP uniquely enables him to stay in touch with family members

Do you have the citiation source?

I registered with HOVRS wondering if it will work for me.
since I only want IM/ip relay services. HOVRS is not for me.
They been telling me about this MVP thing.
Im glad this thread is here and the truth about MVP.
HOVRS people been harrsing me on aim lately.
Im going to block them myself.
I hate their reps 'salesman' talking.

Double loss, in the end everyone is carrying MVP and you wonder why you have got one...the answer is beyond you...[Mod's Edit - offending comment removed].

Last edited by a moderator:

You are losing of interesting Purple. You may contact me to PM. I will send your report to them.

Yes, I got me a MVP last dec =)

Oh okies, jux make sure because i was otherwise that someone who are workin for HOVRS and they didn't get a MVP, i was like wtf! I thought EVERYONE who are workin for HOVRS then they should to get one before send to customer for test beta then? Can i have your explain then? How long you been workin for HOVRS? Mind that i asked a question?

I will get it very soon.

Well, why don't you get one right now because you are workin for HOVRS, hmm? I do not understand why did customers who are not workin for HOVRS and they will get a MVP as instead of anyone who workin for HOVRS will get a MVP for test beta? I thought anybody who are workin for HOVRS and they should to get a MVP and test beta, suggestion for MVP's needs and feedback.

HOVRS Staff have to pass the prodecure performance tests, if it fails to pass, it delays to get the MVP, until tests are passed.

HOVRS Staff have to pass the prodecure performance tests, if it fails to pass, it delays to get the MVP, until tests are passed.

I understand that but why did HOVRS send some of customers but they are not workin for HOVRS. Someone who are workin for HOVRS then they should to trying to test themselves! If it's would be passed the tests then HOVRS can Reproducts (make more ) MVP and send MVP to each Customers who are signed up for Purple or Members of HOVRS, you know what i mean? Like same Sorenson VP-200? Plz correct me if i got a wrong idea, then?

I understand that but why did HOVRS send some of customers but they are not workin for HOVRS. Someone who are workin for HOVRS then they should to trying to test themselves! If it's would be passed the tests then HOVRS can Reproducts (make more ) MVP and send MVP to each Customers who are signed up for Purple or Members of HOVRS, you know what i mean? Like same Sorenson VP-200? Plz correct me if i got a wrong idea, then?

They are called beta -testers, HOVRS randomly pick the specific ones to help them beta test the MVP's so they can get the feedback to the Purple Communications, to fix/amend problems and add things that the people would recommend before its offical release.

Well, why don't you get one right now because you are workin for HOVRS, hmm? I do not understand why did customers who are not workin for HOVRS and they will get a MVP as instead of anyone who workin for HOVRS will get a MVP for test beta? I thought anybody who are workin for HOVRS and they should to get a MVP and test beta, suggestion for MVP's needs and feedback.

I have MVP, I was selected as a Alpha tester because of my knowledge in technological with router and etc. Beta are and will be release to selected customers.

I still waiting for making appt from my staff to take MVP Training before getting new MVP.

They are called beta -testers, HOVRS randomly pick the specific ones to help them beta test the MVP's so they can get the feedback to the Purple Communications, to fix/amend problems and add things that the people would recommend before its offical release.

oh okay, that's nice!

Back