More Mods

mld4ds said:
Calm down, dont need to count anymore...

No RS on my userid... :wave:

Don't tell me to calm down....I can calm down on my own thanks very much...41...42...43...44..45...

RedWolf said:
Don't tell me to calm down....I can calm down on my own thanks very much...41...42...43...44..45...

let's me fill'n for you... 45...(warp high speed counting) 1 trillion times.... Feel'n better for you.... *pssst* MLD4DS is full of loser... Why don't you use press the ignore magic button!

:mrgreen:

mld4ds said:
That's ok. Lesbo culture does not make sense to me, too.

excuse me? dun even go there. lesbian has nothing to do with this forum. if you dont like lesbian then leave.

Bullym0m said:
let's me fill'n for you... 45...(warp high speed counting) 1 trillion times.... Feel'n better for you.... *pssst* MLD4DS is full of loser... Why don't you use press the ignore magic button!

:mrgreen:

Thanks Bullymom *hugs* but I would like to do on my own getting myself calm down first. ;)

darkangel8603 said:
excuse me? dun even go there. lesbian has nothing to do with this forum. if you dont like lesbian then leave.

Why is your pix on this forum??????

Attachments

4.2 KB · Views: 76
sigh....46...47...48...49...50... whew half way to go until i am really calm down...

I believe the other thread is removed because one of the members copy and paste the Mod's PM letter for everyone to read there, and I was speechless because it's wrong to show PM, as it should be between the 2 parties alone! But I understand why it had happen because some of you asking what's going on and why they were banned as we are looking for a reason.

Anyway since its leaking, and I feel the Mod should write an apologised letter to the victim why she/he was banned in public - if not, I have lost respect for it and I feel it should find a new replacement Mods.

Since I read the PM, I am sorry to say he still protest the love of his life!!

Tamara said:
I believe the other thread is removed because one of the members copy and paste the Mod's PM letter for everyone to read there, and I was speechless because it's wrong to show PM, as it should be between the 2 parties alone! But I understand why it had happen because some of you asking what's going on and why they were banned as we are looking for a reason.

Anyway since its leaking, and I feel the Mod should write an apologised letter to the victim why she/he was banned in public - if not, I have lost respect for it and I feel it should find a new replacement Mods.

*PSSST Tamara*

spell for Protect... not protest..
*wink*

Tamara said:

Yeah, Mods have not made decison to issue the apology letter yet..

Bullym0m said:
*look'n around this room* who MLD???

HAHAHHAHAHA

Try your best laughing...

I just come to computer anytime while i am doing the house errands: cleaning, doing laundry, cooking, vaccuming, conrolling my brat kids, doing my MBA project, etc...

Did I come back and check on this thread? Try your laughing... :type:

RedWolf said:
sigh more counting...51...52...53...54...55...
Hey Redwolf...

Huh...pardoning me for making you juggling your counting...

Try again: 1...2...3...4...5...

uh thanks, so does this mean you are willing to negotiate the release of hostages and allow this thread to continue unabaited?

i've never heard of mld4ds.. who is he.. anyway go ahead eve.. sorry sidetracking your posting. Its not nice to do that.
angel3.gif

mld4ds, watch out what you are saying here. We will begin to think you are 2nd Ravensteve.

Members, INGORE him.........

Back