More Mods

Actually, it IS badgering when you PM members telling them to suggest you or other people to be considered as moderators and you send it indiscriminately out to female members - you should have PM'd Alex, Vamproxy or RoadRunner directly and then left it there.

when there are THREE threads on the same subject and you are all over them, that looks ... well... let's say they're not conductive to what you are trying to accomplish.

Sabrina said:
Our new female moderators. :)

Miss Tough Lady Moderator

13168990.jpg

Oh God—can’t we just leave ravensteve’s mother out of this? :roll:

Actually, it IS badgering when you PM members telling them to suggest you or other people to be considered as moderators
Do you put up such a protest at election time as well? I did not TELL anyone how to respond, but made a suggestion which they were free to follow, disagree with, or even disregard. Are you saying that the members of AD are not capable of thinking for themselves? I have a much higher regard for the intellect of the members of this forum than to come to such a conclusion.
and you send it indiscriminately out to female members
That is decisively incorrect. Maybe you should ask around the male population and find out whether or not they received a PM prior to making such unfounded allegations.
when there are THREE threads on the same subject and you are all over them, that looks ... well... let's say they're not conductive to what you are trying to accomplish.
One thread was high-jacked by an RS-type personality. Consequently, a poll was opened in its stead. It was determined through the poll that the majority of AD members (around 80%) felt a need for more impartial moderators. AND, Vampy suggested that we send our recommendations to him (I only added in Alex, as it is his forum, but not to the disclusion of RR). As for the third thread, that was not opened by me, but I have just as much right to respond to any comments made against me as anyone else does, including but certainly not limited to you.

Levonian said:

*spraying my coffee drink all over my keyboard.* Damn you.. You caused me laughing hell lotsa... Look alike ravesteve's momma.

Thanks Sabrina post picture... due Levonian's comment... Pretty funny..

I had done clean up the keyboard espically luckily have not made through into the inside keyboard electrico... (chuckles)~ :giggle:

Levonian said:

Eve said:
MOTHER????? *gasp* I thought that was his gf!

Oh gawd...that made me LAUGH!! I was doing some figuring on the calculator when I read this and I had to start all over after I stopped laughing my fool head off!!!

DD, you're okay with me, even if we do butt heads ocassionally (or more) i still respect your opinions and adore your sense of humor!

DreamDeaf said:

:spam: Yes, I wonder why.... :popcorn:

Let's bump...:bump:

DreamDeaf said:
I would suggest that you let this thread go. It is not serving an useful purpose anymore, and has become badgering.

DreamDeaf, with all due respect.. this is not badgering to me. Eve is not forcing us to read her posts, and I do believe she has a right to her opinions.. and I see she is being extremely respectful even towards you. Why not give her the benefit of the doubt? I did the same for RR when he became a mod, and I respect him. I think RR can use all the reinforcement he can get in moderating AD (large size) and it will be nice to share in the responsibility. He can't get better partners than Eve, Oceanbreeze and Bullymom.. IMO. They deserve a chance, and Alex can always boot 'em if they don't do well. But remember, there is room for human errors even though there are limits. If anyone deserves this allowance, it is RR.... Eve.... Oceanbreeze.. and every one of us.

Why not Cookie Monster be a mod? :) I think it will be an interesting mix! Coooookie Moooonster, Coookie Moooonsterrrrrrr

Liza said:
Why not Cookie Monster be a mod? :) I think it will be an interesting mix! Coooookie Moooonster, Coookie Moooonsterrrrrrr

Why not YOU? :giggle:

That would be dynamite - you, Eve, OB and CookieMonster. That would surely liven this site up!!!!! :thumb:

Why not Cookie Monster be a mod? I think it will be an interesting mix! Coooookie Moooonster, Coookie Moooonsterrrrrrr
LMAO you know I am sure you saw this one coming a mile away, but if YOU woulnd't have her as a mod on your forum, why would you want her as a mod here? Sorry, just couldn't resist *shrugs*

Eve said:
LMAO you know I am sure you saw this one coming a mile away, but if YOU woulnd't have her as a mod on your forum, why would you want her as a mod here? Sorry, just couldn't resist *shrugs*

Eve, dear, very interesting you made this statement that I wouldn't have her as a mod in my forum. Unfortunately for you (bitch), she has always supported my efforts. For that she will always have my gratitude forever.

The rest of the story is hers to tell or not to tell, not mine.. nor yours.

Eve :whip: :giggle:

Don't worry, I still like you! I like the fact that we are still able to agree to disagree, and still be friends. I like that you aren't afraid to question me. People are usually abit intimidated to do that with me.

why would i be intimidated by you when it is obvious that i am so much meaner than you and could just smack you around a lil at any given moment and you would enjoy every moment of it? ;)

~Eve (that's MS. bitch to you lol)

Eve said:
why would i be intimidated by you when it is obvious that i am so much meaner than you and could just smack you around a lil at any given moment and you would enjoy every moment of it? ;)

~Eve (that's MS. bitch to you lol)

lmao! Back into your kennel.... :whip:

:lol: All in all...Alex still has the last word on who becomes the next moderator of his forum. :)
Cookie Monster, Liza and Katzie...hmm...? :)

Just a suggestion

I know there are discussion about female mods. But why not have mod for each forum? I could be mod for Penisarium forums which I had such a dirty mind lol. Or maybe I could recommend me or CCSinned to go for it. CCSinned have such a dirty mind such as me lol It was just a suggestion. I was hoping for this idea to bring up sooner. I tried to email Vampy but his email is full.

Meg said:

That would be dynamite - you, Eve, OB and CookieMonster. That would surely liven this site up!!!!! :thumb:

Oh, yeah. I'd also add "murder" to my resume, too. :giggle:

R3na3Blyth3 said:
:lol: All in all...Alex still has the last word on who becomes the next moderator of his forum. :)
Cookie Monster, Liza and Katzie...hmm...? :)
I'm the mod in other forum and I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. :aw: Thanks for considering me though! :ily: Hey, how about you?? :dunno: :D

Meg said:

Oh lord, meg! Are you trying to kill me, girl? Why not YOU? :applause:

Back