More Mods

Eve

Reaction score
I believe wholeheartedly that AD needs more mods. A variety of mods with differing viewpoints would be nice. That way if there is a question of how to deal with a "difficult" member (ie me) they could all go back to the mod corner and discuss it at length before jumping to hasty decisions. Variety is the spice of life.

Furthermore, I think that having more mods would take some of the stress off of the couple of overworked mods that we currently have. Moderating is not an easy job, especially if only one seems to be actively participating.

Here, here! :cheers:

I totally agree with you! The forum definitely needs to have more than one or two people monitering threads. Look at the volume of posting we see on an average day. Lately, a "slow" day might generate an average of 50 posts in threads. That's a lot of material for just a couple of people to go over. Not to mention, dealing with infractions and such.

:gpost: Eve! We definitely could use more mods!

where women mods ???

I've seen many man mods this sites..

Espically E is mod ... rarely she come here.. not much her duties here..

I think recomend addy newest women mods here..

Would be great feedback women vs men are mods important share feebacks what the suggest somehow brings postive ways!!!

*thrown suggestion box*

count me in.. I miss vampy around.. even i would consider to have alex come ad often too.. cuz he's who run the forums and he's a great guy to everybody i meant.

guess what..

another thread already GONE..

Bet is.. covering up!

*seriouis issues*.... rest of my case!

:gpost: Eve!

I too agree we should have more moderators here on AD who can be actually impartial and not showing any sort of favoritism cuz i DO notice favoritism happening here on AD *smh*

Bullym0m said:
guess what..

another thread already GONE..

Bet is.. covering up!

*seriouis issues*.... rest of my case!

See?? this is really gone already. Someone threw out that thread and covering up keeping us from speaking up out our minds. Where our freedom for speaking up our minds??

RedWolf said:
See?? this is really gone already. Someone threw out that thread and covering up keeping us from speaking up out our minds. Where our freedom for speaking up our minds??

Seems odd, doesn't it? Here's something ponder...

If someone has nothing to hide, why touch the thread? Let it speak for itself, ya know? Let Alex review it, and make his decision best one what he sees. That would seem fair to me, and would certainly put an end to all this.

Let's be careful not to seem "bashing" in this thread, so as not to have it closed. I would hate for Alex not to be able to view our suggestions.

:gpost: It´s good suggestion.

Yes, I agree totally that we need more moderators around here to support AllDeaf forum.

Yeah! We do need more mods around here because there is growing amount of AD members and need more to keep up with so many posts and it's getting busier. 2 "full" time mods are not enough, so let's see if they want to get more mods. :)

Can Mods forgive RavenSteve1961?

Let him write 1 or 5 pages of apology letter. I am so curious to read his pouring emotions and cryly begging to join back into the All Deaf forum.

Mods, how are you going to ban me? huh? Good luck.... :gossip:

Guess who is online today at 4:21PM...

What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 545 (35 members and 510 guests)
Most users ever online was 630, Yesterday at 11:04 PM.
mld4ds, AestasCaelum, AJ, Audiofuzzy, BabyAngel, backerman, cental34, CrazyRedHeadWV, DreamyHawaii, Eve, flyfishfemme, halford, javapride, Levonian, Liebling:))), LUNZ, Oceanbreeze, ravensteve1961, RedWolf, rjr2006, sequoias, Tousi, Twister
alldeaf.com v4 Statistics
Threads: 17,815, Posts: 333,219, Members: 4,425
Welcome to our newest member, yusufsayed53
Today's Birthdays
KiwiTerp (24)

Forum Contains New Posts
Forum Contains No New Posts
Forum is Closed for Posting

Hello RaveSteve1961, You still :wackit:

Yeah, I know how you feel. Just be patient. Please write an apology letter...

mld4ds said:
Can Mods forgive RavenSteve1961?

Let him write 1 or 5 pages of apology letter. I am so curious to read his pouring emotions and cryly begging to join back into the All Deaf forum.

Mods, how are you going to ban me? huh? Good luck.... :gossip:

I agree with Eve. Stick to the topic, please.

mld4ds said:

What's Going On?
mld4ds, AestasCaelum, AJ, Audiofuzzy, BabyAngel, backerman, cental34, CrazyRedHeadWV, DreamyHawaii, Eve, flyfishfemme, halford, javapride, Levonian, Liebling:))), LUNZ, Oceanbreeze, ravensteve1961, RedWolf, rjr2006, sequoias, Tousi, Twister
Today's Birthdays
KiwiTerp (24)

Forum Contains New Posts

:zzz:

Eve,

I also agree with you - I haven't been coming around as much since things seem to be out of control. I am all for the prospect of more moderators to keep this site in good shape - this way Roadrunner has a little more backup. There is only SO much the guy can do!

-M

mld4ds said:

What's Going On?
Today's Birthdays
KiwiTerp (24)

Forum Contains New Posts

And? :dizzy:

If you miss RS then visit him at Deaf Madness forum... Good Luck :thumb:

Back