More Mods

RedWolf said:
Do you mind??.....I'm counting to myself to 100 so I can cool down....don't piss me off. 16...17....18...19...20...

Try 1,000,001...

I ain't bully you're moron!

Related frigg'n bulldogs.. I assume you don't know.. Rest other members who know 'bout me.. I feel pity 4 you being asshole!

mld4ds said:
You bully me? Try your best, old lady...

mld4ds said:
You bully me? Try your best, old lady...

stop trying to destroy this thread...let get back to this issue talking about more mods. 26...27...28...29...30... by the way....she is not bullying you she was telling you make a new thread elsewhere.

oh wait a damn minutes....He a newbies! he just joined AD last month! No wonder what he dont know about those members.

you're really pushing it too far mld4ds... dun screw up and become like a certain member before. so grow up and quit being so childish.. now back to the topic. dun destroy the friggin topic..

RedWolf said:
oh wait a damn minutes....He a newbies! he just joined AD last month! No wonder what he dont know about those members.

no wonders....

maybe he learned from RS and now he is gone mld4ds can get the attention like RS did..

darkangel8603 said:
you're really pushing it too far mld4ds... dun screw up and become like a certain member before. so grow up and quit being so childish.. now back to the topic. dun destroy the friggin topic..

You are not a Mods yet, try your best to ban me... :popcorn:

uh, guys, we are allowing him to highjack this thread and it will end up getting shut down if we don't just turn on the "ignore"

darkangel8603 said:
no wonders....

maybe he learned from RS and now he is gone mld4ds can get the attention like RS did..

Naw...banning policy needs to change. if you approve RS back in a year or a letter of apology plus banning 3 or 9 months, that s fine with AD community. Deal? Promise I will hash up...

what does that got to do with me? i never said that you would get banned, i didnt even said that.. man it sounds like you are wanting to be banned so bad.. if you really wanna be banned then go to the mods and ask them to ban you.

mld4ds said:
Naw...banning policy needs to change. if you approve RS back in a year or a letter of apology plus banning 3 or 9 months, that s fine with AD community. Deal? Promise I will hash up...

i am not a mod so i dun make those decision.. so shut the hell up and go away so other people can talk in the orginal topic which is about MODS not about some idiot..

mld4ds said:

what???? ARE YOU RAVENSTEVE??? you better not be him!! WHAT?? let him back in AD and continue his criminal conducts in here? I dont think so...uh uh please stop this mld4ds

what does that got to do with me? i never said that you would get banned, i didnt even said that.. man it sounds like you are wanting to be banned so bad.. if you really wanna be banned then go to the mods and ask them to ban you.
darkangel8603 said:
it sounds like mld4ds WANTS to get banned.. idiot...

anyway back to the topic, i agree there should be more mods.. I could do it, :naughty: but then they probably wont let me cuz i already been banned. :squint: but anyway back to point yah need more mods around here..

Explain me why you said so differently...

you sooooo dun make any sense... just get over it and let this topic return back to the orginal topic.

anyway go ahead eve.. :ily:

darkangel8603 said:
you sooooo dun make any sense... just get over it and let this topic return back to the orginal topic.

*RedWolf join in attention with darkangel listening to Eve*

RedWolf said:
what???? ARE YOU RAVENSTEVE??? you better not be him!! WHAT?? let him back in AD and continue his criminal conducts in here? I dont think so...uh uh please stop this mld4ds

Calm down, dont need to count anymore...

No RS on my userid... :wave:

darkangel8603 said:

That's ok. Lesbo culture does not make sense to me, too.

Back