Meeting someone on line and having sex

LOL!!!!!!! Man, I wish!!!!! :P :naughty:

Umm, hey, umm, take that my post down, I didn't mean to say that I wish...
Hey Mods take that the post off, remove that... pls, before everyone see that. :Oops:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
LOL!!!!!!! Man, I wish!!!!! :P :naughty:

now u are saying you wish you could have sex with someone from online!?!? man u are so confusing! :ugh:

FeistyChick said:
now u are saying you wish you could have sex with someone from online!?!? man u are so confusing! :ugh:

Obviously, she is lovesick with RavenSteven. :eek2:

meeting out of online to have a relationship? mm... i dont see whats went wrong except for the scary stuff like a murder or ugliness.. all that crazy shit.. but meeting out of online may renew the experience to see whats there or not but having a relationship.. uhm, i will get bak to you on that. :lol:

MODS!!!!!!

oh well...

I think they should start a website for people to know safety before
meeting someone online.
Well let me make a list...

1. Make sure that someone online, give you his/her phone number, address
and you can too... and make sure it isn't a cellphone, but regular home phone number... and not P.O. Box address, but home address.

2. Make sure you tell everyone about the person online you are chatting with. And post phone number and address around the house.... so others can see.

3. Make sure you can find that person's address and phone number in the internet phone book, to make sure it is accurate or same or does exist.

4. And trust your instinct, if things are too good to be true, it is...
if things don't sound right, then don't chat with that person.

5. Don't ever send your money to that person in Western Union.... because
he or she might be another Bonnie Bakley, taking money by saying "I need you to send me $100 so that I can pay for bus ticket to see you."

6. And make sure you get pictures from that someone online, not just email picture, but maill you pictures and his/her address, so you can exchange your pictures too. And show it everyone around you.

7. Be cautious, don't give out too much personal info... such as "I kept $10,000 in my sock in the closet" or whatever, cause you don't want someone to marry you for money or might go there and steal your things.

8. And let people around you or your family members know that you will
go and meet that person online or that person is coming to meet you.

9. And guard yourself, bring pepper spray.... and make sure it is a public place and not at a park or anything isolated... Public places such as Greyhound bus station, airport, at the mall, deaf event, and stuff....
Don't allow that person to come to your house.... and don't go to that person's house....
For example,, meet him at the bus station, and if he seems okay... and friendly, and really the person you chat with.... you can invite that person to your house, but make sure you ain't alone with him.... have friends around... and let them check the man out...

10. And good luck. :D

Miss*Pinocchio said:
MODS!!!!!!

oh well...

I think they should start a website for people to know safety before
meeting someone online.
Well let me make a list...

1. Make sure that someone online, give you his/her phone number, address
and you can too... and make sure it isn't a cellphone, but regular home phone number... and not P.O. Box address, but home address.

2. Make sure you tell everyone about the person online you are chatting with. And post phone number and address around the house.... so others can see.

3. Make sure you can find that person's address and phone number in the internet phone book, to make sure it is accurate or same or does exist.

4. And trust your instinct, if things are too good to be true, it is...
if things don't sound right, then don't chat with that person.

5. Don't ever send your money to that person in Western Union.... because
he or she might be another Bonnie Bakley, taking money by saying "I need you to send me $100 so that I can pay for bus ticket to see you."

6. And make sure you get pictures from that someone online, not just email picture, but maill you pictures and his/her address, so you can exchange your pictures too. And show it everyone around you.

7. Be cautious, don't give out too much personal info... such as "I kept $10,000 in my sock in the closet" or whatever, cause you don't want someone to marry you for money or might go there and steal your things.

8. And let people around you or your family members know that you will
go and meet that person online or that person is coming to meet you.

9. And guard yourself, bring pepper spray.... and make sure it is a public place and not at a park or anything isolated... Public places such as Greyhound bus station, airport, at the mall, deaf event, and stuff....
Don't allow that person to come to your house.... and don't go to that person's house....
For example,, meet him at the bus station, and if he seems okay... and friendly, and really the person you chat with.... you can invite that person to your house, but make sure you ain't alone with him.... have friends around... and let them check the man out...

10. And good luck. :D

Good tips but I would omit the part about exchanging HOME addresses for now. Wait until meet in person to see if you are comfortable with exchanging home addresses. Never never give out your snail addy online with a man without meeting him first!!!

Meg said:
Good tips but I would omit the part about exchanging HOME addresses for now. Wait until meet in person to see if you are comfortable with exchanging home addresses. Never never give out your snail addy online with a man without meeting him first!!!

but you wanna make sure the cops track him down...
cause if anything happened.... if you come up missing, then
the cops will see the address you written in your blackbook or somewhere...
and will go to that address and arrest him or whatever, make the missing case easier.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
but you wanna make sure the cops track him down...
cause if anything happened.... if you come up missing, then
the cops will see the address you written in your blackbook or somewhere...
and will go to that address and arrest him or whatever, make the missing case easier.

Why would there be a need for cops if you do everything such as meeting him in public place, letting friends know where you guys will meet, etc?

I would simply give my friends this guy's email address and his screen name etc. THey can track him down by that if Im reported missing.

Meg said:
Why would there be a need for cops if you do everything such as meeting him in public place, letting friends know where you guys will meet, etc?

I would simply give my friends this guy's email address and his screen name etc. THey can track him down by that if Im reported missing.

Well make sure it isn't hotmail or yahoo email... free email... where they make up info about themselves.
make sure that person has AOL or whatever online service that charge credit card, so that cops can call AOL for info about that person or trace down.

i meet man online called as hotlocalsex for adult dating but he really cute man and im been e-mail that man often since he was busy but im hope so if he asked me for dating as boyfriend or girlfriend if he said yes or no! wait and see!

when i met my 2 exes boyfriend in deafsinglesconnection first man who lived in Tennessee and other one from New York both been e-mail me lots but both not met me as face to face because exes had job and other had crime problems i dont know why! and i urges my mother about i wanted to getting again dating for search man and meet that man! but im ADULT that my choice to meet that man.

my brother did use dating online as American dating im not sure! and he and i didnt tell my mom about i got new boyfriend! and i told my grandmother about that but i never tell my dad about that!

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
i meet man online called as hotlocalsex for adult dating but he really cute man and im been e-mail that man often since he was busy but im hope so if he asked me for dating as boyfriend or girlfriend if he said yes or no! wait and see!

my brother did use dating online as American dating im not sure! and he and i didnt tell my mom about i got new boyfriend! and i told my grandmother about that but i never tell my dad about that!

Sara Boyce

well, I think MODS should set up Alldeaf dating service forum on here, why not? :booty:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
well, I think MODS should set up Alldeaf dating service forum on here, why not? :booty:
according to alex, AD is NOT a dating service.

verokind

verokind

I think I speak for all of us-

shove off. go somewhere else. we don't need your crap. it is not cool to try to use bad english or whatever to make yourself look deaf (if you are deaf or not) to rip off other deaf people. do you want to be like Eric Malzhun in California? EW.

Moderator, can you delete their profile?

thanks

Back