Meeting someone on line and having sex

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
Yah, I know that is scary and it been turned me off when they getting deeper that where I would turn away from them online. :D If I get to see person before deep then I will judge that person. :D

It's ok, MizzDeaf, you have every right to voice your concerns and fears. Everyone's different! :D
Sure, I have heard horror stories of how people used people they met online via stalking, harrassing, sexual, etc. You name it. Even marriage as well for those who wanted to live in another country -- they'd cheat the system by getting involved in a scam marriage and hurting the person they're marrying to, in the process.

Which is why a lot of Immigration systems in different countries have become stricter and more rules and must show actual proof that they really are sincere and bona fide in loving the person they're going to marry, etc.
When I met my husband, I had to go through a long process of showing proof that hubby and I were bona fide couple and did want to get married for love, not cos I wanted to live in Australia. I had to reveal my letters to DIMIA (Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs - of Australia)! Plus, pictures of us together, emails, letters, phone calls I made and he made to me!

Not only that, after I got my prospective spouse visa, I had to get 2 declaration stats (2 letters from 2 people) proclaiming they know us as friends and know that we're in love and will spend the rest of our lives together, etc. Plus, show proof of joint account at bank, etc.
Immigrating to a different country is very expensive. The first visa, Prospective Spouse, cost me $769 USD, then the Temporary 2 year visa, $510AUD, then free visa on Permanent Residency which I currently hold.
The next and last step I'm going to do is obtaining Australian Citizenship which I will have to pay $170AUD. Not too bad, smile. I will do that within a couple of months when hubby's found a job. :P
I feel the process I've gone through is WELL WORTH it! ;D

Goldie

Well. I've met few guys. Both are hearing and deaf.. Didn't went well with Hearing guys. One guy I met from internet, who I had a night stand with. We tried to get things worked out, and it never did. Urgh, found out he was a pimp.. Other guys were just a friend, but nothing more. So haven't met anyone from online since that.. Didn't really feel like doing it, plus I'm in college so what the point of meeting someone from online while there are hundreds of new faces out on campus.

Hard to trust people on line and meet in person I've met a lot of people more males than women its not about sex when i meet them its about having fun getting to know a person.. if it comes to having sex I would want to know how many people have that person slept with in order to get in the sack but I would rather to be with someone That I like a lot and is very clean not a pervert.

Cheri said:
Hard to trust people on line and meet in person I've met a lot of people more males than women its not about sex when i meet them its about having fun getting to know a person.. if it comes to having sex I would want to know how many people have that person slept with in order to get in the sack but I would rather to be with someone That I like a lot and is very clean not a pervert.

Hmm, I was surprised that you're thinking of that...
Why did you include "Wild Blonde" giving
some wrong impressions about you ?
How about change it to "NON-Wild Blonde" :)

No offense just a friendly observation...

Bam-Bam said:
Well. I've met few guys. Both are hearing and deaf.. Didn't went well with Hearing guys. One guy I met from internet, who I had a night stand with. We tried to get things worked out, and it never did. Urgh, found out he was a pimp.. Other guys were just a friend, but nothing more. So haven't met anyone from online since that.. Didn't really feel like doing it, plus I'm in college so what the point of meeting someone from online while there are hundreds of new faces out on campus.

Hmm, Why do you call yourself "BAM BAM" ????

Last edited:
Before I met Java, i had bad experice with that.. Turned me off! BUT JUJU (lucky) I met java thru wolfy (wolfy is my best friend).. we met online n later we started date/relationship, not serious yet.. we know each for almost 3 months Until I FLY hawaii to meet java on feb 9th n stay with her feb 9th to 25th.. hehehe. i cant wait!!!! right java?

'Y'....I know Cheri personally cuz I'm with her sweet twinnie sister ^Angel^...."Wild Blonde" doesn't say: 'pervert'...'crazy'...or ANY wrong impressions whatsoever...like she stated...she just likes having 'fun'...there's an old adage that "Blondes do it better", etc...in her case...by instilling or implying the given name: "Wild..." simply means she's carefree and full of life and vigor and not resorting to lame tactical boring things in life....She is really a nice person and just loves to be wild...to have 'fun'! ;)

Roadrunner said:
'Y'....I know Cheri personally cuz I'm with her sweet twinnie sister ^Angel^...."Wild Blonde" doesn't say: 'pervert'...'crazy'...or ANY wrong impressions whatsoever...like she stated...she just likes having 'fun'...there's an old adage that "Blondes do it better", etc...in her case...by instilling or implying the given name: "Wild..." simply means she's carefree and full of life and vigor and not resorting to lame tactical boring things in life....She is really a nice person and just loves to be wild...to have 'fun'! ;)
:werd: I think she's a fun gal. I wish I could meet her in person. We'd really have fun. No, I'm not talking about sex. I'm talking about going out and having fun at the mall, movies, dinner, etc.

I only met one guy from on line...Before I ever met him in person I got to know him alot longer than just a few weeks.....

I've known him since last year of January and met him in person in August so that was almost 8 months talking to him on line before I felt more conforable being able to meet him alone....

We're boyfriend/girlfriend and living together! :)

VamPyroX said:
:werd: I think she's a fun gal. I wish I could meet her in person. We'd really have fun. No, I'm not talking about sex. I'm talking about going out and having fun at the mall, movies, dinner, etc.

:werd: that's exactly what I was trying to say that
she does seem like a fun gal ! (perhaps there were
some mis-understandings )

I think it is a risky business to meet people from online
especially when you are a teenager girl. That is BAD.
One of my close deaf friends ended up getting close to a hearing guy... she kept talking about him and I was getting uncomfortable since... HELLO IT IS THE INTERNET AND YOU HEARD ABOUT THOSE PERVENTS HARASSING TEEN GIRLS! But she assured me that he lived very faraway and he was nice to her anyway.
They had an online friendship for a long while...

One day, my friend got a temporary job at Mervyns and told him about it.

That guy ended up driving all way from some city- Redwood to see her at Mervyns- at her work. Unnoticed.

She was folding some clothes for the display when the guy called her by her name, and she thought it was because of her nametag.. then he introduced himself by his AIM screenname and she immediately sent out a red flag in her mind and hesistantly greeted him and told him that she had to work and not be seen with friends because the boss was around.. the guy understood and she excused herself and walked away fast as she could.

She was startled to see him and admitted to me that she did tell him her city and etc. BAD move since Mervyns is a chain store... She realized her mistake and told that guy to never attempt to contact her w.out her acknowledgement. The guy apologized and ever since she stopped talking to that guy.

She was upset because the guy looked different than he told her and MUCH older- (he told her that he was 28 while he looked like 40yrsold)

Sooooo....... BEWARE. Sometimes people get off easily.. but sometimes some of those would end up being in a dumpster. :-/ Be careful- don't let your guards down too soon.

I almost have sex with someone for threesome (two girls). But it turn out that they change their mind, don't want me.

illustrator said:
I almost have sex with someone for threesome (two girls). But it turn out that they change their mind, don't want me.
Boy, you're naughty! :nono:

yea ive met certain women online and later ended up in bed with them -- they in the end went nowhere

Fly Free said:
yea ive met certain women online and later ended up in bed with them -- they in the end went nowhere
In bed with them??? Come on Spill the Juicy Details We want to know! :lol:

*sittin' and :type: in a wordpad to prepare for Fly Free to spill his beans*

Cheri said:
In bed with them??? Come on Spill the Juicy Details We want to know! :lol:

:rofl: Cheri -- any juicy details stays hidden but hell ill admit that there was a womyn who was so HOT :-x *no further comment* -- does that satisfy ur curiousity qq :lol:

Back