Meeting someone on line and having sex

People meet in strange ways. There's nothing wrong with who, where, when, why, and how they meet.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Hrm, I met one online...and ended up marrying her 3 yrs later!

been there done that and ended up marry me wife after meet her online

I met my man on line , soon i will be marry him , small world i know his freinds and he know my freinds .

In October last year, I was on DeafChat when I met this guy (Daniel) from Brisbane (in Queensland, Australia)... we then moved to chat on MSN. He asked me if I did remember one of his mates (now my fiance). I was so excited that his mate (Phillip) was online, so I asked Daniel to invite him into the chatroom. Thereafter, Phillip and I were getting on like a house on a fire and catching since we hadn't seen each other since we were kids. 2 weeks later, we got together... Phillip is my first true love and I lost my virginity to him. We are now engaged :D

I have not met anyone in person from online except one. After that one I decide not to do that again because it's scaring me. Now you know why I keep my distance from meeting online buddies in person until I really know who they are. :ugh: No offense, buddies... but I'm just following my instinct.

I met my husband in real life, without any internet contacts. :D

:) I have.. met someone from online and then later done things with them.. first one.. was my VERY FIRST anything.. that screwed up (he was 10 years older than me and 4 month later was fucking my so called best friend) 2nd was an asshole.. and last (for good) is the guy im dating now. he makes the other 2 guys MEANINGLESS. Ironically he's hearing.. the other 2 were deaf. .. *rambles* ack.. also in the last year i've met over 40 people from aol.. more than half were guys - and i flew to RI to meet a few.. (Matty and Jamesx002 - i think thats his id on here, AllisonJoy, Complicated.. ) :D but 90% of those people were hearing. go fig.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by VamPyroX
People meet in strange ways. There's nothing wrong with who, where, when, why, and how they meet.

yeah same with oppsite attraction like one person is much different than she is and anyways I do believe in fate but I just let fate lead me to wherever I want to be and blah :D

learn my lesson

Hello

I have little bad experience with online met fews guys and I did learn my lessson and I met fews guys is wrong person and hurts me and used sex and I won't any met guys at online that is not good for me.. but I am lesbain for now and I already taken my lady and i really did met her person better much for me... and i am not trust any online any guys...

~hug~

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
What a wonderful speech you made! *Getting teary here* :D

Thank you ladies and gentlemen!

I hope you have enjoyed my presentation!

*gives a peace sign as a cameraman takes a close up shot of his face with white teeth showing big smile*

Have a good evening!

yes 1 time i was looking for a deaf girl online.. and 1 stand night. I did but shit. i should have not do it before. it is my first time.

Yeah...I've been married to Andrew, my husband, who I marrried in 1998. We met online. Andrew was born and raised in Australia and I was in California (born and raised there)...I didn't expect to fall in love with him, especially with the fact that he lived in Australia. Andrew flew over to meet me right on my 27th birthday in February '98. Remember that, Javapride? :)
Andy and I spent time together, getting familar with eachothers and over the month, we decided we wanted to be together as we loved each others.
It was hard seeing him go back to Australia and I staying back in California as I had to go through the Immigration process and be declared legal to move to Australia on a Prospective Spouse Visa. I got that 4 months after meeting Andy. Flew over there in August '98 and got married a month later! Now we've been married for nearly 5 years! :)

Before I met Andrew, between the years of 1995-1997, I met a few men online and met them in person. I only had sex with two. One was deaf and the other hearing. It was interesting experience, now I won't do that again anyway cos I'm married!!

Cheers,
Goldie

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
no way! why would someone do that!!!

That's your opinion, BabyPhat21...you have the right to voice what you think of this. But hey, it has worked for some and some didn't. That's life. :) :cool:

Goldie

the person could be dangerous or a pervert. i hear so many stories of girl being raped and sometimes killed when meeting someone online. you dont really know who is on the other side of the computer. it is safer if you know their friends/family or met them before like long time ago.

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
the person could be dangerous or a pervert. i hear so many stories of girl being raped and sometimes killed when meeting someone online. you dont really know who is on the other side of the computer. it is safer if you know their friends/family or met them before like long time ago.

I understand your fears, but look at my case! :) I met my future husband via online in 1998 and he was in AUSTRALIA whilst I was in California. I guess I was one of the few lucky ones who met the right person rather than an axe murderer or rapist. :P

Goldie

Yah, I know that is scary and it been turned me off when they getting deeper that where I would turn away from them online. :D If I get to see person before deep then I will judge that person. :D

Last edited:
Back