Meeting someone on line and having sex

Whambambam

Reaction score
Wonder if any of you ever met someone from online and had sex and any relationship?
Good Experience or Bad Experience?

Good morning Whambambam..... when i was single for 7 years. I met 3. First one- had serious relationship for couple years, it was great but i let him go cuz things didnt work out in my personal life dont want him caught in middle.. Second one.. it was sad but i knew it might happen that guy from canada.. at first i thought we had great time and pretty much serious but not yet gf/bf (thank god).. he came visit for weekend. he spoiled us and very nice but after weekend ended.. he went back home and stopped talking with me for almost 6 months.. I found out he is player.. :fu2: eh.. Now this man i have since 2 years.. we met online thru by his friend who i know who too.. we met and got pregnant.. so we decided to stay together to support each other.. the relationship is still working, been blessed lately and doing great! :D

sorry abt that, as it meant to be in Deaf Life section so i will move it for you! :)

Good Morning Annie

At least you found the right one and got on the right track. Same applies here. When I found out my ex-wife cheated on me, and got divorced, it was very hard on me. I have built walls around me like a Berlin wall because I was afraid to get hurt again. So I thought maybe the internet will be my solution to meet someone on line without getting hurt. It does work in some ways but not always since there are bitches out there ( I dont mean you, Annie or any of my women friends) who likes to play games and mess a guy's mind just for the knack of it. Then in 1997, I met Jodee Saylor in Indiana and she told me that she does not have a boyfriend and has one daughter by her first marriage. We did chatted alot and talked alot, then finally she persuaded me to meet her in Indiana and I stayed with her for 10 days. Right out of the blue at the final day of spending time with each other, I asked her to come down to Philly to meet my family and spend time together but somehow she broke up and cried and admitted to me that she has boyfriend. Nice ain't it? It really sucks. Now I met this gal from Michigan online and we had been together for 4 months and didnt work out and moved to different paths. Then met this gal from Mass, and there was no sparks nothing at all. I was just about to lose all hope of finding Ms. Right on the internet until I finally meet Teekey at 6 Flags and we fell in love with each other instantly and she has been talking to me on IMS since and finally we got together and we stayed together and its been four beautiful years with her. Now we have two beautiful sons together. I realize that sometime meeting online doesnt really always work but I guess we are very fortunate.

Yes, some are very lucky...
I know there are alot playing games online like you said playing mind, play with your heart and dont know all this behind the computer who person really is.. thats sucks..
Also, some are like in process of divorce or separated or breaking up.. they just go jump in, find other lover. But the important thing to finish the previous relationship and let yourself heal. so the new lover wont be caught in middle from previous relationship or can be a big mess..

I agree with you Annie. 100%. Its no medicine jumping into another lover after breaking up or process of divorce just to hurt someone without any apparent reason.

I've never had sex with anyone I met online. The only way I will is if we met online, then met in person and got to know each other better.

Met someone thru Online for get sex only were WORST experience I have.
Rather know someone online for long time before get sex.

I had met several womens online whom i thought would be a great person in my life, ended up that it didn t work out, now im single and living life better taking my time meeting poeple online before i acutally go forth with the intimacy, i have seen soo many hurts from many walks of life, but only one stood out but will it happen?? i dunno.. we'll see....

Javapride -- ohh 1 stood out qq hahaha THAT i didnt know -- hope u catch her attention whoever she is :D

Originally posted by Fly Free
Javapride -- ohh 1 stood out qq hahaha THAT i didnt know -- hope u catch her attention whoever she is :D

maybe but im not sure i ll tell u more online when ur on, its all abt taking precatious too many hurt have come into my life!!!!

Yeah I agree....Its so hard because when you met someone on line and get to know them, even you never met them in person and then when finally met in real life, it feels like you already know the person for a long time. It sure sucks. I have chatted with Lindsey on line for like 3 years and we never had any cybersex or anything like that, and we just had a nice conversation until we finally met in person and fell in love.
I would have to say that if you want to meet someone special on line, take my advise, do not do any cybersexing at all on the instant messaging or in private chat room, but continue talk about each other and talk other topics except for sex. I think this will lead into a better relationship when meeting in real life. Thats my opinion.

Blam.. Seem online dating pretty sux.. I tired it before and it didn't work well as i thought... So i rather meet person to person.. So on3..

Originally posted by Whambambam
Wonder if any of you ever met someone from online and had sex and any relationship?
Good Experience or Bad Experience?
ugh, I did before. few year ago. i met girl online we chat. someday i met her and we did it. and we never forgot about it.. alway remember.

Yes, me, too. I met someone online and I agreed to meet him in Colorado. I realized that we are not suitable for each other, so I was very glad to return back to AZ. Whew. My experiences in CO were not that great, but I am glad it was over. Whew.

I finally met someone online a few months after I met a player in Colorado, we chatted for hours and hours. He moved to AZ for school, but somehow he found out the program was closed years ago and stuck in AZ (now, he is in CA studying for MS degree) while I was still in AZ at that time. We met IRL for first time, then rest is history. Of course, I still see him around and I love it when he teases me endlessly. I am very glad that I met him four years ago.:naughty:

Lemme see......

1st person I had sex with online, 1st night we met, friends after that for a while, but we lost contact when she moved.

2nd person, 1st night on a date, she started kissing and getting all serious with me, and we had sex, still talk to her on occasion.

Almost had sex with a married woman who was about 22 years older than me, but i thought better of it.

No one else I met online an had sex with like right away.

i did many times...but i easily find local better than online bec mostly online causes long relationship distance

well my opinion i would not use cypersex thing no good for me and any one i think so i been single for a loooooonnnnnnnn gggggg time of course several girlfriends nothing serious but i have not found one the so called "the one " so how about are they any punky gals out there huh?

Back