Meeting someone on line and having sex

CyberRed said:
*sittin' and :type: in a wordpad to prepare for Fly Free to spill his beans*
:lol: CyberRed, FlyFree is a female. heh.

CyberRed said:
*sittin' and :type: in a wordpad to prepare for Fly Free to spill his beans*

"his" hahahah :rofl: *looks down into my pants* i dont have anything sticking out!

<---- a female!!!!

illustrator said:
I almost have sex with someone for threesome (two girls). But it turn out that they change their mind, don't want me.

:jaw: ....Ure nasty!!!.....I never image you were someone like that...

*shaking my head* MEN!!!

Fly Free said:
"his" hahahah :rofl: *looks down into my pants* i dont have anything sticking out!

<---- a female!!!!

:laugh2: :rofl: I knew you are a female....

I did.

I met my first love from online but it was supposed to be an sexually fling or whatever. Instead, we were together for 5 mos. It was not bad since he was my first boyfriend and hearing at that. So now I'm open to date anyone now that I'm comfortable with dating deaf and hearing guys. I get nervous meeting guys off the net nowadays and I don't know why it is that. I guess, because I'm scared that I might not find what I want in man and will feel very foolish after wasting all that time getting to know them in the first place. But then again, I would do it because that is the easy way for me to find a guy for a fling or a relationship with leaving your comfort zone just yet.

I did dated a guy for a month after met online.. I also almost meet guys offline as well.. I just don't want to date anyone from internet because I can't trust anyone offline... On same day my ex from junior high school found me in an alumni list, and sent me e-mail on same day I started dating that other guy that I met online, and got to know him well and found out he isn't my type, so I dumped that guy and decided to get back with my ex who found me on an alumni list, and since sept me and my guy been together (it is our 2nd chance).. Now I am much happier!!!

I was experience thru cybersex on line...
Real life isn't same..
*rolls*
So Big Different than real life compares internet on line..
Glady I have wonderful family here. :)

Bullym0m said:
I was experience thru cybersex on line...
Real life isn't same..
*rolls*
So Big Different than real life compares internet on line..
Glady I have wonderful family here. :)

I was like that last December 2002 to summer 2003. We desire to meet each other in half way. Somehow, few ladies warn me about him. Gladly, I did not go far or meet with him in person yet. Thanks God !

I heard, he never wears the condoms with bunches of ladies !

I look at my two sons, I realize - they need me ! I realized, I begin foolish myself. I can't trust with anyone over the internet. I prefer to meet in person to see what his realtic personality is.

Yes, I agree with BullyMom and Sabrina. On line can be tricky. I met one Guy off the Internet. I thought he was Cute! I saw his one Picture and I went to meet him at a Restaurant about half hour away from me and I could not find him until he approach to me And told he was "Scott" I was speechless to find out he looks way older than the Picture he showed me on line. and He also wore Jog Pants and Sweatshirt at the Restaurant while IM all dressy. I was not very happy with that at all. We did talk for an awhile and then he wanted to go to the Movies I had to make up an excuse to get out of it. I felt like he is not an honest person and I did not feel conformable around him.

:thumb: Cheri for following ur instincts!!!!!

ive met a couple women who were so totally different IRL from their pixs :roll: those are the ones i keep a distance with -- others were good with pixs and IRL meeting and closely the same (ofc typical of some weight gain/loss, hair long/short) but age in itself same if +/- maybe 2 years thats not too far off as opposed to a pix i see of them that was some 10+ years AGO then meet them IRL and find out they look 10 years OLDER -- thats a big :nono:

People online tend to be more judgemental regardless of a picture and whatnot. I met someone online and almost met him in person but then he freaked out.

Sophia26 said:
People online tend to be more judgemental regardless of a picture and whatnot. I met someone online and almost met him in person but then he freaked out.

Not Judgment Hon. U got to know what they look like when u meet a totally stranger off the Internet. I mean who would u be looking for if u don't have a picture? Right? So if he is going to play a fake Picture Lying game then I am not going to date him cuz I would find him a player that would lie. Just be honest and be yourself that is important. :ily:

I have met quite lots of people thru Internet and only few of them I slept with. Those the ones I slept with, I dont regret doing it. The last guy - the most recent ones - I met him thru one of the dating site and after few dates together, we slept together till he left to OS for work. I dont regret it but felt so sad that he left already cos he was really a BEST lover to me and did lots of things with me, especially learning to sign for me :)

From my experience, it would be a lot easier if you be upfront to that person ova what you want, like to let them know where you stand. Thats what I always do b4 I meet the person for real offline.

Well, believe me or not, nowadays, I noticed a lot of people are seeking for sex thru Internet, ie: from some dating site and they do want to experiement over their sexual activity, like 3some or a gurl experimenting w a gurl, or swinger, etc. Most of them only seek for FUN, not to be in a relationship.

~sharlie~

Hi...

Yeah, cybersex sucks. I was into it when I was younger in HS. ofc, I grew up. I'm 22 yrs old... However, I had experience with having sex with guy whom I met online... webcam & meeting offline... They are fairly good experience. I look at what I have done in my life as a lesson, something I can learn from... Although, I dont do night stand. I dont do friend w/ benefits. they complicate things. Have any of you done friend with benefits, was it complicated for u to be friend with the persona nd have sex with them? it was for me. due to the guy breaking his word, that he wouldnt make it any more complicate for me, because I told him from the beginning that I just want to be friends, nothing more, no string attach, no emotion, or pressure involves. just casual sex. eventually, he end up begging me for more, and wanting to be with me in relationship. I ended it. Never want to go thru that again.

Long before I took the vows I done humped a couple gals I met at edenbbs.com and we partied at hotels where we got lucky.

Rich

I know how y'all feel. I've met someone thur online, but never met in person. My friend had met this person and knew we'll get along instantly. I had a feeling that this person could be my true love, but somehow it didn't worked out. We never met in person. We both went a different path. We stopped talking to each other. But I do think about this person once in a while and wondering what would it be like to be with this person if we've met. You know? :confused:

I have yet to meet someone online and to have a "relationship" with them however I have met a few guys online for some quicky sex.

Back