Marijuana

Catmandu said:
Yes, I have a mind and that's why I don't use it. If I want to get silly then I'd get a few drinks. Preferably extra strength White Russians.

Drunk%20Cat.jpg

B-U-R-P ! !

drunkcat.jpg

I am stoned !!

caffine-cat.jpg

LOL, there is a NORML group at my old college (St. Cloud State.)

Some of the members probably are still there, too. Still studying, despite all that help from the wonderful weed...

Fuzzy

I used to smoke every day. Well i know people that can function just fine on it but when i smoked i didnt care about doin anything i didnt work in school and now im having to do night school and summer school. i just couldnt function. i do think that it should be legalized and I recently heard a study done that it can actually have anti-cancer bodies in it. The study was done to see if it caused lung cancer, but it didnt. alcohol is way WAY more damaging to your body. well thats my take on it. I got the munchies bad.

I did try once but I never like it again. I ain't that stupid spending on drugs.

Liebling:-))) said:
:gpost: and AMEN

Use drugs to reduce stress do not solve anything.

When I´m stress... I lovveeeee to soak in a oil bath and look at few candles... :D

When there´re good movie, I want to watch... I like to have a glass of red wine and watch on good movie on TV.

Make evening walking... and watch at sunset... it help to reduce stress... Why drugs...? :roll:

Just an question Liebling,

Since wine and alcohol is an drugs... now if wine (white, red and many more) become illegal... would you still have a glass of red wine?

hootster said:
People become alcoholics and hooked on cigarettes and medications all the time, so whats your point about weed being "addictive"?

Yes, I learn alot from my sister. She regretted for tried weed out of curious and thought weed is wonderful than cigarettes... She become hook on weed to neglect cigarettes... She said that she prefer to addict smoking tabacco than weed smoking because she felt that smoking weed could addictive easily.

Weed is dangerous? What about cigarettes and alcohol? Both of them are much more dangerous than weed, but they are legal.

Yes weed is dangerous, see above.

Yes cigarettes affect health but they can stop to smoke with their strong will as the same as alcohol as well. Drink wine is part of Europe culture, I was raised to drink wine because I was being taught to drink wine moderately. It´s bad if you abuse alcohol because you think alcohol is the fun which it´s not. It will be okay when you are being teach to respect alcohol.

Yes, cigarettes and alcohol are dangerous and addictive if you do not limit them. Most people can quit smoking and alcohol with strong will but drugs? It´s very very very hard to quit because the drugs are powerful. My sister told me HERSELF that she rather to stick alcohol and cigarettes than smoking weeds. She feel that it´s addictive because smoking weeds make you feel "good" which alcohol and cigarettes does not. That´s why she depend weeds more and more to neglect cigarettes and alcohol.

I mean, when was the last time you heard of anybody dying from smoking weed?

I´m not talking about dying from smoking weeds but addictive... it will go to hard drugs from soft drugs. See above what my sister told me.

I m sorry about your sister. I really am, but it was HER choice to take the hard drugs.

Thanks! Yes, it´s her choice but it´s her big mistakes to try weeds in first place. She would not touch drugs if she did not try weed in first place.

Do not blame that on weed because not all people who smoke weed go on to the hard drugs.

Yes, that´s right - not all people who smoke weed and then lead to hard drugs but it could be addictive BECAUSE smoking weeds make you feel good than cigarettes and alochol. My sister regretted what she did because she should stick with cigarettes and alcohol than tried weeds then addict on it then later...........to hard drugs.

Take alcohol. Almost everyone who smoke weed and/or use hard drugs tried alcohol FIRST. If we go with the anti-weed people's logic, alcohol is the REAL "gateway drug".

Yet, many people who drink alcohol do not smoke weed or use hard drugs.

Disagree:

My sister drink alcohol unmoderately and chain-smoker until her ex-boyfriend introduced first weeds to her. She tried and like it better than alcohol and cigarettes, that´s so.

Depsite what you are told, people have the choice to use hard drugs or not.

No it´s not choice but tried out of curious that´s how it lead her addict on drugs....

I have been smoking regularly for a while now, and I have NEVER tried the hard drugs and do not intend to. I MADE the choice to stay away from the hard drugs and stick with weed.

My sister taught me how to smoke when I was 10 years old but I don´t like it. She started to smoke when she was 9 years old and addict on tabacco... and tried alcohol when she was 14 years old.

I tried alcohol when I was 16 years old and drink carefully since I saw my alocholic mom... I know from my mind for not end like her. My sister & her ex boyfriend introduced weeds to my hubby & me in 1990, that´s time my sister´s 3 children was toddlers and baby. We refused to try it and told my sister to be careful that those weeds could be addictive. She laughed at me and said that the weeds is no addictive. 2 years later after that I learned that she addicted on weeds more and more........ tried different drugs to satisfy herself. Her ex-boyfriend limit to smoke weeds but my sister do not limit it. We met in 2000 and told me HERSELF that she is very very regretted for tried weeds in first place. I asked her why when she know weeds is a drug. She said that her boyfriend told her that weeds is not an addictive. She started to smoke weed and make her feel good and stress free.... she REGRETTED it... Now she is dead! She would of stay alive if she didn´t try weed in first place.

~SG~ said:
Just an question Liebling,

Since wine and alcohol is an drugs... now if wine (white, red and many more) become illegal... would you still have a glass of red wine?

That´s hypothetical question.

Liebling:-))) said:
Sorry I don´t beleive this link. MARIJUANA 0? It make no sense to me.

Look at where they got their info from-

"Number of American deaths per year that result directly or primarily from the following selected causes nationwide, according to World Almanacs, Life Insurance Actuarial (death) Rates, and the last 20 years of U.S. Surgeon Generals' reports."

Its right below "HOW DANGEROUS IS MARIJUANA COMPARED WITH OTHER SUBSTANCES?".

I wouldnt post the link if I didnt think it was sound.

SmiLe ImL said:
I did try once but I never like it again. I ain't that stupid spending on drugs.

Me either.. I do have many friends who smoke weed, but I always keep my opinion to myself.

Back